May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the mark is not physical, but the same as it has always been. Cain had it, Ezekiel explains it.

It is a choice that one will make, God or Satan.

It is not a thing that can be forced.

God's seal is not physical but spiritual, the same with the mark of the beast.

Head=worship him as Messiah. Religious Babylon
hand=become part of his One world system. Political Babylon

in His service
c

Upvote 0

good4u

<font color="darkblue"><font size="3"><b><i><font
Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know about that...a spiritual mark?

How do you make a choice spiritually since you are lost to begin with? You are a slave to it already.

If it were merely spiritual, then what is the point of a false prophet?

Um....I just don't think so.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't know about that...a spiritual mark?

How do you make a choice spiritually since you are lost to begin with? You are a slave to it already.

If it were merely spiritual, then what is the point of a false prophet?

Um....I just don't think so.

the false prophet IS the antiChrist who IS the devil.

Yes. The mark of the beast is not a physical chip, or implant, or tattoo, but a choice. Follow the fake Jesus or wait for the real. in your patience possess ye your souls.

The end times are fun to explore, but I find that most people do not take the whole, and instead use one prophetic account as the only detailed explanation.

I enjoy using all in accord. The minor prophets, the major prophets, the NT prophets, and of course Christ's Words.

in His service
c

Upvote 0

good4u

Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
the false prophet IS the antiChrist who IS the devil.

Yes. The mark of the beast is not a physical chip, or implant, or tattoo, but a choice. Follow the fake Jesus or wait for the real. in your patience possess ye your souls.

The end times are fun to explore, but I find that most people do not take the whole, and instead use one prophetic account as the only detailed explanation.

I enjoy using all in accord. The minor prophets, the major prophets, the NT prophets, and of course Christ's Words.

in His service
c

You certainly have interesting eschatology, but unorthodox! Here is what I understand in orthodox prophetic teaching...

Dragon = Satan

Beast = AntiChrist

False Prophet = PR man for AC

These are not the same as I read in your post which you claim are one in the same! It makes no logical sense the way you posted it. Maybe you can clarify, if I misunderstood...:scratch:

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You certainly have interesting eschatology, but unorthodox! Here is what I understand in orthodox prophetic teaching...

Dragon = Satan

Beast = AntiChrist

False Prophet = PR man for AC

These are not the same as I read your post which you claim are one in the same! It makes no logical sense the way you posted it. Maybe you can clarify, if I misunderstood...:scratch:

The dragon is the Devil, the old serpent
Satan is the Devil
The antiChrist is the devil pretending to be Christ
The false prophet is a title given to Satan, as he has many in the Word...this one given in the Old Test. and is speaking of the son of Perdition.

The Beast is a system. It is two fold. One, Political Babylon...the system that the fallen angels set up for the first 1/2 hour.
Two, Religious Babylon...the system that takes over for the Political one. The political system (NWO) rises quickly and then receives a deadly blow...which should kill it, but it doesn't quite die. (at the half way point). The political beast becomes saved by the fake Jesus(false prophet/antiChrist), who turns the whole world system into a religious one, with Him as the leader and god. Most people will believe him to be Jesus and follow him. This is the apostasy. Satan is the Abomination of Desolation....not a condition, but an individual soul.

If we take all the prophets instead of just Revelation, the story is more clear. I am not saying that you are doing this.

When the false prophet and beast are thrown into the pit, this is saying that the role of antiChrist is done away with, and the political and religious NWO beast is done away with. The Millennium will not have these negatives. The Devil, Satan, will be held in bondage for the 1000 years, and then be released to test the people again. This time he will not have the false prophet role, nor the beast to back him. But even still, many will follow him and need to be cast into the Lake of Fire (with him) and be destroyed forever.

I have heard many different theories, including the false prophet as a PR man for the antiChrist. Some say that the false prophet is the pope, or others...but I have come to a different conclusion.

Orthodoxy is in the eye of the beholder, lol.

in His service
c

Upvote 0

good4u

Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have heard many different theories, including the false prophet as a PR man for the antiChrist. Some say that the false prophet is the pope, or others...but I have come to a different conclusion.

Orthodoxy is in the eye of the beholder, lol.

in His service
c

You have come to different conclusions? That is an understatement!!!! If I have ever heard of one!!!!

Did you come to these "different conclusions" all on your own or by someone else?

Um...no...orthodoxy is not realtive as you claim. Do you know what orthodox doctrine or orthodox teaching is? I am just curious...I am placing a bet with myself....

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You have come to different conclusions? That is an understatement!!!! If I have ever heard of one!!!!

Did you come to these "different conclusions" all on your own or by someone else?

Um...no...orthodoxy is not realtive as you claim. Do you know what orthodox doctrine or orthodox teaching is? I am just curious...I am placing a bet with myself....

we disagree...you said you wanted me to clarify, so i did...and now you belittle me???

My conclusions are not the same as yours, so you think that I am wrong. That is typical thinking.

If you believe that you follow the teachings of the early church, even if others disagree, then that is orthodox, whether all want to admit it or not. It is in the eye of the beholder. You cannot box all into little groups...without error. By that logic, you couldn't be a christian if you don't believe what all other Christians believe....even know many of us believe vastly differently....about the meat.

Most all teachers believe that they have the truth...

Satan has many titles....
Satan is going to be physically cast to the earth, so no need for a middle man.

The beast is described in two parts in Rev 13...
1-10 is the political beast, and 11f is the religious beast.

If there is another point that you want me to CLARIFY then by all means ask!!!

as for your bet...I don't gamble...neither should you.

in His service
c

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

good4u

Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
we disagree...you said you wanted me to clarify, so i did...and now you belittle me???

My conclusions are not the same as yours, so you think that I am wrong. That is typical thinking.

If you believe that you follow the teachings of the early church, even if others disagree, then that is orthodox, whether all want to admit it or not. It is in the eye of the beholder. You cannot box all into little groups...without error. By that logic, you couldn't be a christian if you don't believe what all other Christians believe....even know many of us believe vastly differently....about the meat.

Most all teachers believe that they have the truth...

Satan has many titles....
Satan is going to be physically cast to the earth, so no need for a middle man.

The beast is described in two parts in Rev 13...
1-10 is the political beast, and 11f is the religious beast.

If there is another point that you want me to CLARIFY then by all means ask!!!

as for your bet...I don't gamble...neither should you.

in His service
c

See, you have just demonstrated what the fundamental problem with this whole website...and why I am gonna leave it for a good while as of today...miscommunication and misunderstanding causes overreaction by posters, moderators with no due process. The draconian approach to this website results in leading posters removing themselves in disgust or worse, being kicked off. That hurts this website and this Administration better be addressing the issue front and center.

When I start threads, especially teaching threads, the views are through the roof. I am merely stating a fact, not fishing for compliments.

I am sorry I will not be addressing your post further.

I will be looking for a more even handed board and if and when I find it, I will be inviting select posters with me from here.

Now, if you will excuse me I need to write a PM here to a special poster before I go to work.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.