• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Bragging parent

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by mistygail, Oct 28, 2002.

1. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    Riley auditioned for the Tulsa Ballet's Nutcracker, a couple of days after Aliyah was born. She was one of over 600 who tried out. And she got a part! Some of you may remember that she was in this production last year, but that was through her dance school (she got a part outa the about 2 or 3 girls that could have played the part...this is actually WITH the Tulsa Ballet, and apparently over 600 could have played the part! How awesome!! Needless to say we are really proud of our little ballerina!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. oncewaslost

oncewaslost owl

+129
    Calvinist
    Single
    congratulations!

3. Avila

Avila Boohoo moomoo, cebu

+4
    Catholic
    congrats!

4. Dewjunkie

Dewjunkie Well-Known Member

+4
    Christian
    Congrats! Just remember, whenever she performs a difficult move successfully, it is NOT acceptable to stand in the opera house and yell "THAT'S MY GIRL!! WOO HOO! GO SWEETIE!"

5. LilyLamb

LilyLamb The Lord is My Shepherd

+1
    LOL

But you can lavish all that praise on her afterwards ;)

Congrats!

6. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    :D That is EXACTLY what you want to do when you see them up there! Last year my heart swelled so big I thought it was going to burst! :pink: I will try to refrain from anything unapropirate this year! LOL

7. carmen

carmen Active Member

+1
    That's great congratulations for your little girl.
    You know I danced for the Northern Ballet co. in n.z
    She is going to have the time of her life and the memories that she will have later are always awesome to look back on.
    I'm so happy for you all. Praise God she got in.

8. lucypevensie

lucypevensie Not drinking the kool-aid Supporter

+25,647
    Christian
    Married
    Wow, that is really kewl! How exciting!

9. daughter of the king

daughter of the king dancer chick

+4
    Christian
    Thats not fair i want to do it!!! how old is she? what grade ballet is she in? congrats

10. mistygail

mistygail Member

+5
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    She is 6 and in her 3rd year of ballet.

She seems to be pretty good (I know NOTHING about ballet) last year she had to get special premission to preform with them because she wasn't old enough or tall enough...the yeven had to make a special costume for her. :) Don't really know where ballet can lead you, but it has been great for her thus far! :)

11. daughter of the king

daughter of the king dancer chick

+4
    Christian
    she must be pretty good if they went to all that effort

12. sunshine

sunshine Active Member

+17
    Protestant
    Single
    that's fantastic!! no wonder you're so proud :)