• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

BPD Borderline Personality Disorder

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Everywhere the Apostles and disciples went with the GOSPEL GOOD NEWS OF JESUS,
they threw out demons IN EVERY CITY, and they HEALED people (quite apart from demons), and they always brought the gift
of PEACE, JOY and RIGHTEOUSNESS from YHWH along with SALVATION.

This was always true. Today, not so much seen.

Still, though, seek the same in Scripture, and from YHWH. The truth, GOD SAYS, if you seek it, and keep seeking TRUTH, will set you free (brings healing and comfort and relief for our souls) ....

Trust God for all things. (not men, except after proven and tested true)

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Everywhere the Apostles and disciples went with the GOSPEL GOOD NEWS OF JESUS,
they threw out demons IN EVERY CITY, and they HEALED people (quite apart from demons), and they always brought the gift
of PEACE, JOY and RIGHTEOUSNESS from YHWH along with SALVATION.

This was always true. Today, not so much seen.

Still, though, seek the same in Scripture, and from YHWH. The truth, GOD SAYS, if you seek it, and keep seeking TRUTH, will set you free (brings healing and comfort and relief for our souls) ....

Trust God for all things. (not men, except after proven and tested true)

yeshuaslavejeff, thank you.

I will trust God for all things.

May God bless you

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey Sam,

Before I was saved, I was diagnosed with PBD, and I was treated for it in therapy, but it wasn't until Jesus saved me that I was finally beginning to become free from it. He WILL help you through this, you just need to keep holding on to Him.

You will be in my prayers.
:heart:

Love,
Em

Reactions: paul1149
Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I got your back, Jack... er, Sam :D

A journey of healing begins, but you are not alone. Jesus will never leave you or forsake you, and neither will I. :)

:hug:

Thank you for your support, caring and encouragement.

Thank you for always being with me through good times and not-so-good times.

You know my heart for you. :):):):)

Upvote 0

Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Hey Sam,

Before I was saved, I was diagnosed with PBD, and I was treated for it in therapy, but it wasn't until Jesus saved me that I was finally beginning to become free from it. He WILL help you through this, you just need to keep holding on to Him.

You will be in my prayers.
:heart:

Love,
Em

Thank you

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your support, caring and encouragement.

Thank you for always being with me through good times and not-so-good times.

You know my heart for you. :):):):)

I do, and you know mine. We all need someone who will stand by us despite ourselves. "Love endures all things."

:) :) :)

Upvote 0