Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So, what was that movie that just ended on Bounce? Science fiction with Angelina, pretty bloody. It was a white knuckle with great special effects. Wish I knew the name. Bounce is a tv station. Mostly considered a station for blacks but has a lot of good movies. Morgan Freeman was in it also.:)

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
So, what was that movie that just ended on Bounce? Science fiction with Angelina, pretty bloody. It was a white knuckle with great special effects. Wish I knew the name. Bounce is a tv station. Mostly considered a station for blacks but has a lot of good movies. Morgan Freeman was in it also.:)
Probably 'Wanted'.

<i>Wanted</i> (2008 film)

Wanted is a 2008 American action thriller film directed by Timur Bekmambetov and written by Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, and Chris Morgan, loosely based on the comic book miniseries by Mark Millar and J. G. Jones. The film stars James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Terence Stamp, Thomas Kretschmann, Common, and Angelina Jolie. Its plot revolves around Wesley Gibson (McAvoy), a frustrated account manager who discovers that he is the son of a professional assassin and decides to join the Fraternity, a secret society in which his father worked.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Probably 'Wanted'.

<i>Wanted</i> (2008 film)

Wanted is a 2008 American action thriller film directed by Timur Bekmambetov and written by Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, and Chris Morgan, loosely based on the comic book miniseries by Mark Millar and J. G. Jones. The film stars James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Terence Stamp, Thomas Kretschmann, Common, and Angelina Jolie. Its plot revolves around Wesley Gibson (McAvoy), a frustrated account manager who discovers that he is the son of a professional assassin and decides to join the Fraternity, a secret society in which his father worked.
Wow, you're good, you got that out of what I said? That's what it was. Have you seen it? They will be rerunning it. I will be trying to see it again, it was hard to follow while playing a game, lol.
Hey, Thanks!

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Wow, you're good, you got that out of what I said? That's what it was. Have you seen it? They will be rerunning it. I will be trying to see it again, it was hard to follow while playing a game, lol.
Hey, Thanks!
Pro tip. All it took was entering 'morgan freeman angelina jolie' into the DuckDuckGo search engine and it was the top result. By the way, if you don't yet use DockDuckGo as your search engine, it's worth a look. They don't mine your information like some others do. DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.

An alternate method would have been to use https://www.imdb.com/ where they also list movies by actor.

Maybe it helped a bit that I remember seeing a movie with both of them in it even if I couldn't remember the name.

Anyhow, I'm not that good. You could have done it.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Was it the one where they were in flying machines?

EDIT: It couldn't have been. Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow is the one I was thinking of, but the cast doesn't have Morgan Freeman.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Was it the one where they were in flying machines?

EDIT: It couldn't have been. Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow is the one I was thinking of, but the cast doesn't have Morgan Freeman.
It is "wanted" Chevy answered it in the post above, thanks anyway:)

Upvote 0