Visit site
✟390,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your censorship remind me of Pat Robertson. An evil with Christian cover up. was my postings unchristian? What I did is just to reveal the crime in this society which a Christian should do. I think only the evil soul fear it.

Your Faith Icon states Atheist. This section is for Christians Only.
Katsung47_Icon.jpg

Upvote 0

bottledwater

Under Construction
Mar 1, 2015
✟1,505.00
Faith
Christian
Every time there is a "terrorist attack" you must look to see what's really going on.
At the same time of the Boston bombing there was a missile strike in West, TX. This destroyed many houses, left many homeless and was ignored by the media because of the focus on Boston. There is a light coming in against the direction of the wind, followed by an explosion at that already on fire fertilizer plant. If it were sparks from the fire it would be going in the direction of the wind, not against it.
Hellfire Missile Caused West Texas Explosion? - YouTube

This one you can hear it, and the kid's ears were hurt.
Official video Fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas - YouTube

Yeah, who was that Saudi? And why was he so quickly flown out of the country?

I just don't trust the government any more. The 9/11 official story is ridiculous.

Actually I was a firefighter in the Royal Canadian Navy for sometime, and I can honestly tell you that you are wrong.
The blast can go in any direction as there are numerous variables to each blast. So this would not be suspicious in the least.
I will agree with you that we need to keep an ear to what is going on all over at all times. And there does seem to be coincidences where events quite often don't show up on the radar, because the media seems to avoid it completely, and directs extra attention on certain events.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your censorship remind me of Pat Robertson. An evil with Christian cover up. was my postings unchristian? What I did is just to reveal the crime in this society which a Christian should do. I think only the evil soul fear it.

You seem pretty soulless to me. Lost in obsessions, true or not.
Surely you must long for a sensation of normality.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your Faith Icon states Atheist. This section is for Christians Only.
Katsung47_Icon.jpg

Yeah,
... seems inappropriate that he should whine about censorship when he could be posting....

What forum SHOULD he be in, pgp?

Upvote 0