Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My name is Nathan 26 year old Male. I had gotten into the occult and stuck in an adulterous relationship for two years. And in the beginning of my relationship i got into some demonic trouble because I had taken the occult a step to far. That's when I knew what I was doing wasnt from God. I had grown up catholic and fell into the lie that angel tarot was ok because it wasnt regular tarot cards, or witchcraft or etc and that there was nothing negative about them, and then from there I got into angel numbers when numbers started to follow me around. Well I figured that out the hard way because one day I decided to pull up YouTube and get deeper into the numbers phenomenon and I participated in something and did exactly what the guy said to do and when I did I invited a demon into my body, I remember as soon as I did what the guy said to do this high pitched sound entered my body. And i was also getting attacked by them i would wake up and find bruises on me for no reason. I remember i called a few churches up and one of them told me that unfortunately demonic forces are real and to stop participating in it or things will get worse. So I listened and then i bought a bible and i started going to church every weekend and bible studys every week. I wouldnt say that I didnt believe in God and Jesus but that I had the wrong depiction of how God and the spiritual realm actually worked. Alot of people today believe a broad term of God and Jesus and that Angel's and demons exists and how the spiritual realm work and that Jesus died for our sins. And Jesus dieing for our sins isnt false but whats false is that alot of people today have little to no faith or they think they can believe in Jesus and be saved and do whatever they want and still go to heaven, and most people think that people already go to heaven when they die and that they can talk to dead people but that isnt true, so many people have been decieved into a false gospel and taught that it's ok to take place in whatever spiritual practices they please. I remember when I grew up in the catholic church I didnt really know what to think but always questioned myself when the priest said "When Jesus comes back he will judge the living and the dead". When I found the real Jesus 2 years ago I remember I saw it as very different from what I had originally believed about him, when I started going to bible studies every week and going to church every weekend and reading different things. Ever since then when I made the mistake I asked Jesus to come into myself life and show me the way, and my life slowly transformed. After staying close to the church and asking for people to pray for me including people on here on the forums the Lord has finally intervened to me in the last 3 months. He first tried removing me from my adulterous relationship and me and my girlfriend got split up. During that split up I had repented but I was so heart broken because she was my first love that I got back with her 3 weeks later. And when I did that the Lord had revealed to me that I had closed up a new door that he had opened for me and to pray for it back. So I vegetated on it for a few weeks, I knew that I couldnt stay with her if I wanted God in my life and began feeling depressed because of it and I started feeling that I couldn't choose her over God it's not right. So I then prayed to the Lord and told him I was sorry that I came back to her. And then the Lord kept revealing to me that if I kept her I would not inherit the kingdom of God, and so one day I went to my old church just for whatever reason cause I hadn't been there for a long time and the sermon was about the the scripture verse " anyone who tries to save his life will lose it but anyone who denies his life for my sake will find it". So I finally told the Lord last week that I would surrender my life to him and that I wanted to live the life he has for me and do his will not mine and not keep the old life I have and that I would leave the girl and the signs stopped. It was really quite strange how the Lord reached out to me he used YouTube, the TV, My bible study app from olive. I'm not surprised though in these last days I'm pretty sure the Lord is trying to reach out to more an more people to wake them up. I am now going to be baptized not this weekend but the next weekend and leave my girl and go live with family. I would like to thank everyone on this forum for praying for me, and of course all glory goes to the father up in heaven. Thank you Jesus!

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
My name is Nathan 26 year old Male. I had gotten into the occult and stuck in an adulterous relationship for two years. And in the beginning of my relationship i got into some demonic trouble because I had taken the occult a step to far. That's when I knew what I was doing wasnt from God. I had grown up catholic and fell into the lie that angel tarot was ok because it wasnt regular tarot cards, or witchcraft or etc and that there was nothing negative about them, and then from there I got into angel numbers when numbers started to follow me around. Well I figured that out the hard way because one day I decided to pull up YouTube and get deeper into the numbers phenomenon and I participated in something and did exactly what the guy said to do and when I did I invited a demon into my body, I remember as soon as I did what the guy said to do this high pitched sound entered my body. And i was also getting attacked by them i would wake up and find bruises on me for no reason. I remember i called a few churches up and one of them told me that unfortunately demonic forces are real and to stop participating in it or things will get worse. So I listened and then i bought a bible and i started going to church every weekend and bible studys every week. I wouldnt say that I didnt believe in God and Jesus but that I had the wrong depiction of how God and the spiritual realm actually worked. Alot of people today believe a broad term of God and Jesus and that Angel's and demons exists and how the spiritual realm work and that Jesus died for our sins. And Jesus dieing for our sins isnt false but whats false is that alot of people today have little to no faith or they think they can believe in Jesus and be saved and do whatever they want and still go to heaven, and most people think that people already go to heaven when they die and that they can talk to dead people but that isnt true, so many people have been decieved into a false gospel and taught that it's ok to take place in whatever spiritual practices they please. I remember when I grew up in the catholic church I didnt really know what to think but always questioned myself when the priest said "When Jesus comes back he will judge the living and the dead". When I found the real Jesus 2 years ago I remember I saw it as very different from what I had originally believed about him, when I started going to bible studies every week and going to church every weekend and reading different things. Ever since then when I made the mistake I asked Jesus to come into myself life and show me the way, and my life slowly transformed. After staying close to the church and asking for people to pray for me including people on here on the forums the Lord has finally intervened to me in the last 3 months. He first tried removing me from my adulterous relationship and me and my girlfriend got split up. During that split up I had repented but I was so heart broken because she was my first love that I got back with her 3 weeks later. And when I did that the Lord had revealed to me that I had closed up a new door that he had opened for me and to pray for it back. So I vegetated on it for a few weeks, I knew that I couldnt stay with her if I wanted God in my life and began feeling depressed because of it and I started feeling that I couldn't choose her over God it's not right. So I then prayed to the Lord and told him I was sorry that I came back to her. And then the Lord kept revealing to me that if I kept her I would not inherit the kingdom of God, and so one day I went to my old church just for whatever reason cause I hadn't been there for a long time and the sermon was about the the scripture verse " anyone who tries to save his life will lose it but anyone who denies his life for my sake will find it". So I finally told the Lord last week that I would surrender my life to him and that I wanted to live the life he has for me and do his will not mine and not keep the old life I have and that I would leave the girl and the signs stopped. It was really quite strange how the Lord reached out to me he used YouTube, the TV, My bible study app from olive. I'm not surprised though in these last days I'm pretty sure the Lord is trying to reach out to more an more people to wake them up. I am now going to be baptized not this weekend but the next weekend and leave my girl and go live with family. I would like to thank everyone on this forum for praying for me, and of course all glory goes to the father up in heaven. Thank you Jesus!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful testimony. Being a disciple costs. Since you are willing to pay that price, you will be blessed in your Christian walk.

Upvote 0

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Great testimony, yet you had better hurry and get away from this girl altogether. It sounds like you maybe haven't left her yet, and even if you have, you'd better flee from her for good and hasten to do all the things you know the Lord wants you to do. He uses the language He does in His Word for a reason and I encourage you to heed the urgency Scripture speaks of concerning these matters. Praying for you too.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20: "18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

Matthew 3:7-10: " 7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: 9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. 10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

1 Corinthians 9:24-27: "24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway."

Upvote 0

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to the forum. Another great statement of Jesus that has helped me is "whoever puts his hand to the plow, and looks back, is not fit for the kingdom of heaven." I realize it's a negative motivation, but it speaks of the importance of obedience to Christ while resisting the temptation to backslide.
TD:)

Upvote 0