NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
soo 3 three people blocked me and 1 unfriended me on fb for no reason. A, M, J and K never responded to my messages. Maybe Ill just talk to them at the Animezement next year to get them to talk to me because im getting sick and tired of people blocking, ignoring my messages and unfriending me when I'm trying to be nice. Im tired of being alone. I'm a Extrovert. I don't care of they're busy with school and work. I'm sitting in my apartment doing nothing. I don't have a car. Im attending fkbc and I have attend for a year to be a member and teach the Youth Ministry. so What is this immersion about before becoming a member of a church? I never heard of that such thing just to be a member of a church. They have a membership there so I have to wait until next September to take the membership class

God saves

Feb 11, 2019
China
✟44,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
soo 3 three people blocked me and 1 unfriended me on fb for no reason. A, M, J and K never responded to my messages. Maybe Ill just talk to them at the Animezement next year to get them to talk to me because im getting sick and tired of people blocking, ignoring my messages and unfriending me when I'm trying to be nice. Im tired of being alone. I'm a Extrovert. I don't care of they're busy with school and work. I'm sitting in my apartment doing nothing. I don't have a car. Im attending fkbc and I have attend for a year to be a member and teach the Youth Ministry. so What is this immersion about before becoming a member of a church? I never heard of that such thing just to be a member of a church. They have a membership there so I have to wait until next September to take the membership class

Sorry to hear that. Are all the people who "unfriended" or blocked you on Facebook people you know in real life?

At the local church I attended, it was possible to volunteer at the church even without being a member of the church. Is it possible for you to volunteer or work with the Youth Ministry at the church you attend without currently being a member?

Are you saying that you were required to attend the local church you attend for at least a year in order to become a member of the church?

I pray in the Lord Jesus Christ's Name that the LORD be with you, that the relationships you have will continue for the better and that through Christ Jesus, you will impact youth for God's glory and for the good of the youth and their families and peers.

Upvote 0