Bob Bubulinski unable to name any crime that Biden has committed.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
He tried. Someone drowned him out. If it’s not a crime how can Trump be charged with it?
Surely the GOP representatives didn't drown him out. The impeachment subcommittee is looking for crimes with which to charge President Biden. Did they not ask their own witness what crimes Biden had committed?

As for what RICO is, how it works, and how Trump and others are charged, once again:

Not really. The point of RICO is to show a conspiracy to support an underlying criminal enterprise. And you can't just say there was 'an underlying criminal enterprise'. You have to charge people with crimes, as Georgia has done in counts 2-41 in its indictment.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Real quick...before anything stupid gets said on this thread. AOC asked for a statute. Bublinski said RICO.
I guess we should stop here because she never asked for a statute, she asked what crime did the President commit. RICO is not a crime. I posted earlier all the crimes Trump was charged with, and RICO allows the government to charge multiple people who were involved in the conspiracy.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I guess we should stop here because she never asked for a statute, she asked what crime did the President commit.

Crime is a category....under which a broad range of statutes and charges fall.

RICO is not a crime.

Of course it is...it's a criminal statute. The problem here is pretty obvious....AOC isn't very bright, thought she would get a "no" out of Mr Bublinski, when he said yes....she played a game of "name the specific crime" with a guy who isn't a lawyer.

I posted earlier all the crimes Trump was charged with, and RICO allows the government to charge multiple people who were involved in the conspiracy.

And Hunter Biden, Joe's brother, along with the businesses associates they take bribes from should be charged too.

I mean, we all know Hunter didn't pay some 14$ million in taxes yet some of us are dumb enough to believe him and the Big Guy are passing each other 200k$ loans all day like they're both broke.

Don't get upset because I don't buy it lol.

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Crime is a category....under which a broad range of statutes and charges fall.

Of course it is...it's a criminal statute. The problem here is pretty obvious....AOC isn't very bright, thought she would get a "no" out of Mr Bublinski, when he said yes....she played a game of "name the specific crime" with a guy who isn't a lawyer.

And Hunter Biden, Joe's brother, along with the businesses associates they take bribes from should be charged too.

I mean, we all know Hunter didn't pay some 14$ million in taxes yet some of us are dumb enough to believe him and the Big Guy are passing each other 200k$ loans all day like they're both broke.

Don't get upset because I don't buy it lol.
I understand. It is a shared dream the Donald supporters have that impeaching Biden is actually a real thing. But I will just sit back and LOL at the fruitless attempt with no evidence pointing to the President.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But, but, but the nasty girl wouldn’t let the poor man speak!
She ask a question and refused to let him answer by interrupting and reclaiming her time. If you think that makes her nasty I agree with you. Any honest view of the video shows he was not allowed to answer. Maybe rude grandstanding would more correctly describe what happened.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And yet curiously the man was simply unable to choose words that would answer the question but spent his entire up time dissembling.

But, but, but the nasty girl wouldn’t let the poor man speak!

Smh
Obviously we watched different videos!

Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

How does one get charged with RICO (without the predicate crimes) ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How does one get charged with RICO (without the predicate crimes) ?

What do you mean?

I don't think Mr Bublinski is suggesting that Joe committed crimes but Hunter didn't....just the opposite in fact.

Remember when they tried to squeeze the crackhead through the bars of justice with a deal on other crimes he may have committed but were still "being" investigated?

What do you think those crimes still being investigated were?

• Agree
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Surely the GOP representatives didn't drown him out.
Given past testimony from GOP witnesses undermining the GOP's attempts to sell the idea that Biden did something illegal, maybe the GOP reps wanted to make sure that didn't happen again?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What is a violation of RICO ?
"To violate RICO, a person must engage in a pattern of racketeering activity connected to an enterprise. The law defines 35 offenses as constituting racketeering, including gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, drug dealing, bribery. Significantly, mail and wire fraud are included on the list."

Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
What do you mean?

I don't think Mr Bublinski is suggesting that Joe committed crimes but Hunter didn't....just the opposite in fact.

Remember when they tried to squeeze the crackhead through the bars of justice with a deal on other crimes he may have committed but were still "being" investigated?

What do you think those crimes still being investigated were?

The question AOC asked Bobulinski was whether he witnessed Joe Biden personally commit a crime. He responded in the affirmative so yes, that would mean Bobulinski is suggesting that Joe Biden committed crimes. But when asked to identify a specific crime he committed, he was unable to point to one. He said RICO, which as AOC correctly pointed out is not a crime one can be charged with. There are predicate crimes that can be prosecuted under RICO, but as far as I can tell from the video he did not explicitly say what crimes Joe Biden committed.

You then responded that AOC is stupid and that RICO is a crime that people can be charged with. So I asked you how someone is charged with RICO (and no predicate crimes stated). You know, "ABC was charged with murder" or "XYZ was charged with bribery and intimidating a witness".

If there are specific crimes that Joe Biden committed, then Bobulinski should have been able to state those. If bribery (as you stated in an earlier post) was committed by Joe Biden (you did not suggest Joe Biden committed this) and witnessed by Bobulinski, then the republicans could have redirected the questioning and have him state that on the record. But they did not.

Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
"To violate RICO, a person must engage in a pattern of racketeering activity connected to an enterprise. The law defines 35 offenses as constituting racketeering, including gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, drug dealing, bribery. Significantly, mail and wire fraud are included on the list."

Which of these were committed by Joe Biden ? And where does Bobulinski state an item from that list that Joe Biden participated in ?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The question AOC asked Bobulinski was whether he witnessed Joe Biden personally commit a crime. He responded in the affirmative so yes, that would mean Bobulinski is suggesting that Joe Biden committed crimes. But when asked to identify a specific crime he committed, he was unable to point to one. He said RICO, which as AOC correctly pointed out is not a crime one can be charged with. There are predicate crimes that can be prosecuted under RICO, but as far as I can tell from the video he did not explicitly say what crimes Joe Biden committed.

You then responded that AOC is stupid and that RICO is a crime that people can be charged with. So I asked you how someone is charged with RICO (and no predicate crimes stated). You know, "ABC was charged with murder" or "XYZ was charged with bribery and intimidating a witness".

If there are specific crimes that Joe Biden committed, then Bobulinski should have been able to state those. If bribery (as you stated in an earlier post) was committed by Joe Biden (you did not suggest Joe Biden committed this) and witnessed by Bobulinski, then the republicans could have redirected the questioning and have him state that on the record. But they did not.
AOC reclaimed her time and prevented Bobulinski from adequately responding.

Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
AOC reclaimed her time and prevented Bobulinski from adequately responding.

A republican could have easily asked that question to get a straight answer after she reclaimed her time. It’s not in that video clip, possibly because no one asked him.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,664.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A republican could have easily asked that question to get a straight answer after she reclaimed her time. It’s not in that video clip, possibly because no one asked him.
Chairman Comer asked the really tough questions. He even made a press release about it.

Mr. Bobulinski, Joe Biden has said he never interacted with his family’s business associates. Did he meet with you?

Mr. Bobulinski: He did multiple times.

Chairman Comer: Mr. Galanis, as you discussed earlier, regarding Yelena Baturina, you were present for Hunter Biden calling his then-Vice President father with the Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina present, correct?

Mr. Galanis: That’s correct.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The question AOC asked Bobulinski was whether he witnessed Joe Biden personally commit a crime.

Right...and he said he believed he did.

Expect more of this since things are going so poorly for Biden that his chances of staying in power and having the DOJ, FBI, and friends at the CIA cover for him are dwindling.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Which of these were committed by Joe Biden ? And where does Bobulinski state an item from that list that Joe Biden participated in ?
Bobulinski twice named 1. "Corruption statutes" 2. "Rico & conspiracy" 3. "FARA" in answer to AOC's question but was talked over by the grandstanding AOC. the question was answered.

• Agree
Upvote 0