Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My husband and I are both into board and card games. Our favorites include Munchkin, Catan, Pandemic, and Sentinels of the Multiverse. However, we are usually only playing with the two of us. Does anyone have any good two player game suggestions?

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is a really fun game. Personally i just deal 4 piles of 4 each with the top card face up as opposed to the video description. And i leave the "spit" pile on the side so i have two hands free for putting cards down and flipping up. My sister was incredibly fast when she taught me so it was really exciting once you get the hang of it. Hope you like

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My husband and I are both into board and card games. Our favorites include Munchkin, Catan, Pandemic, and Sentinels of the Multiverse. However, we are usually only playing with the two of us. Does anyone have any good two player game suggestions?

Other highly rated games include Carcassonne and Dominion (both with many expansions).

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟208,742.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I don't know how well Ticket to Ride works with just two players, but it's a game I'll always recommend. Aeon's End is a cooperative deckbuilder that apparently works well with two, although I've never played it with that number. Games that I know which are specifically for two players are 7 Wonders Duel, Hive, Patchwork, and Star Realms.

And if you like Pandemic, then a few games in a similar vein that are worth trying are Flash Point, Kings of Israel, and Commissioned. The last two are Christian-themed games, with Kings of Israel requiring players to stop the spread of sin in ancient Israel, and Commissioned is sort of an anti-Pandemic, where the goal is to encourage the spread of the gospel in the early days of the church.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know how well Ticket to Ride works with just two players, but it's a game I'll always recommend.

It gets boring after a while, though, especially if you have the original (simpler) American-themed game.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just ordered Lost Cities for my husband for his birthday. We played that once and like it :)

It is a fairly easy game, but it's also designed by the legendary Reiner Knizia, so that's a name to look out for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums