Blow the Trumpet in Zion, and Sound an Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWatcher

Aug 10, 2005
✟15,114.00
Faith
Christian
Sorry, took out the message, but left the plan of salvation. Meant to say end could be near, but came across wrong.

God’s Plan of Salvation

1) All people are sinners. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23) Acknowledge to God that you have sinned

2) The Wages of sin is death. (Romans 6:23) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power. (II Thes. 1:8-9) Acknowledge to God that your sin carries the penalty of eternal death.

3) Good works will not save you. “For by grace ye are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: It is the gift of God: not of works, lest no man should boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9) Acknowledge to God that nothing you can do, no good works, will get you to heaven.

4) Jesus is God the Son. “And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. And Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.” (John 20:28-29) “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom” (Hebrews 1:8). Believe that Jesus is the Son of God.

5) Jesus, being perfect as God, and without sin, could die for your sins. “For you know that it is not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.” (I Peter 1:18-21) “He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.” (I Peter 1:24) Acknowledge that Jesus being perfect, died for your sins on the cross, and paid the penalty of your sins.

6) Repent of your sins and turn away from sin. “Repent then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that the times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed to you – even Jesus. He must wait in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets” (Acts 3:19-21) ‘If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (I John 1:9) Tell God you are sorry for sinning against him, turn away from your sin, and turn to God

7) Confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord of your life, and believe that God raised him from the dead. “That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.” (Romans 10:9-10) “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.” (John 3:16-17) Confess to God that Jesus is Lord of your life, and that you believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, where he gained victory over death and payed for your sins.

8) If you did these steps, YOU ARE SAVED, Hallelujah!!

9) The Holy Spirit of God comes into you to help you. “If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I (Jesus) will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide in you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (John 14:15-18)

10) What to do next: Build a strong relationship with God by reading his word in the bible, praying to him, trusting in him to meet your needs, getting together with other Christians to praise God, worship him, and strengthen your faith. The two greatest commandments Jesus says to follow: “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and all thy soul, and all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” (Matthew 22:37-40).

Pyrogenesis

Weapons Grade
Feb 7, 2005
Snells Beach
✟1,484.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Lord returns to heaven with his saints (Christians). (Rev. 7:9-17) approximately Oct 17, 2005

No. No dates were given in the Bible, and it's definately not a good idea to try and nail down even the year something will happen, let alone the month or day.

The only definate timeline we have is during the 7 year tribulation period, which is marked by the resuming of sacrifices at the temple in Jeresulem, not the rapture.

Taking into account scripture and several other prophecies from todays prophetically gifted people, we've got anywhere between 5 and 60 years. I seriously doubt that it's happening in the next 5 years; not enough of the major pieces are in place for the fufullment of Biblical prophecy, and many of the prophetic words that have been recieved will go unfufulled.

Edit: Woah! You haven't quoted anything from Daniel! Dude, Daniel is an excellent prophetic picture of the End Times, it's the only book that gives specific dates, and it maps out specific battle plans of several rulers.

Upvote 0

JunkYardDog

May 31, 2005
✟915.00
Faith
Christian
Carri20 said:
Seems to me you're treading on dangerous ground, predicting these very specific events down to the day and all. What will you do on October 18th when none of these prophecies have been fulfilled?

If he wants to obey the Bible, he can stone himself as a false prophet.

Upvote 0

TheWatcher

Aug 10, 2005
✟15,114.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus says no one will know the day or hour of His return, which is true. I said he would return between Oct 3 and Oct 17, but i didn't know when. It is stated in #9 above. There are many events that say they happen just as an eclipse takes place. It is very easy to go to Nasa website and look up the eclipse dates.

The problem is that most people believe the seals are part of the great tribulation scroll that Jesus reads, when in fact they just need to be broken to read the scroll.

I have put scripture verses on each item, and encourage each person to read them and see if they are not so. But my main concern is that people see it before these dates start happening, so they can believe God and his message that time is short.

We need to reach the lost very fast.

Upvote 0

Pyrogenesis

Weapons Grade
Feb 7, 2005
Snells Beach
✟1,484.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
TheWatcher said:
Jesus says no one will know the day or hour of His return, which is true. I said he would return between Oct 3 and Oct 17, but i didn't know when. It is stated in #9 above. There are many events that say they happen just as an eclipse takes place. It is very easy to go to Nasa website and look up the eclipse dates.

The problem is that most people believe the seals are part of the great tribulation scroll that Jesus reads, when in fact they just need to be broken to read the scroll.

I have put scripture verses on each item, and encourage each person to read them and see if they are not so. But my main concern is that people see it before these dates start happening, so they can believe God and his message that time is short.

We need to reach the lost very fast.

Sorry, but what you say doesn't line up with anything I've heard. I work closely with an organisation that is tied with several governments and world-wide ministries. I'm telling you know that it's not the right time yet. I estimate at least 5 years, probably more before we can expect His return.

But you're right, time is very short. Just not as short as you're saying.

Oh, if time is that short, can I have your computer?

Upvote 0

BOJAX

Vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
May 12, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟2,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
whether or not the dates are true or false. I would like to thank you, Watcher, for reminding me that Jesus christ, whether he is 5 months away or 5 millenia away, he IS coming back and He IS right around the corner. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ya know...

There is a penalty for someone who prohesies in God's name and who's predictions don't come to pass:

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

I wouldn't be too hasty. God may get ya!

Upvote 0

indra_fanatic

Feb 12, 2005
Visit site
✟16,733.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't deny that there is severe trouble afoot in Israel with the Gaza handover and all, and that many of the things you mention (such as the Russian/Chinese military cooperation) are cause for concern, but how in the heck can you be positive about this exact plan and sequence?

PS How are you sure that Javier Solana is the Antichrist? It may well be that he is an antichrist (lower-case a) if he indeed is working against the church of God in the world, but there is just no way to tell, even among a "short list" of likely candidates, who the "capital A" may be.

Brian

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.