Blood Circulation Coordination/TMJ

1, Linear word presentations always carry the risk of mis or mal interpretation. It is the intention of this communications effort to enlighten. I am a healer/teacher with a complexity science,relational biology perspective. I received my degrees in Biology and Dentistry almost forty years ago and have been involved in continuing education/learning/teaching ever since, for the prevention of whole person disease. Because the majority of people who will read this offering are reductionist, linear, divisive, fraccionating, part thinkers, as in making extractions of "active" ingredients in plants for the treatment of signs and symptoms, I will focus on a part of the body which I believe to be (I am not alone in this belief) the coordinator for hormones, words that control the direction of blood supply in the body. It is called, The Endocrine Computer: The TMJ.

2. The Tempero-Mandibular Joint anatomy provided me with a justification for the reason that God repeats a message about Hell so many times. It is a place and a condition in which people weep, wail, gnash their teeth and burn with unquenchable desire. We can get out of Hell. Jesus took many captives out with Him and we can and should too.

3. You could say that I am dumb or at best, a slow learner. After more than 600 college hours and 6000 continuing education credits, one day I looked at all the models and anatomical pictures on my imagining table, attempting to use one to explain the cause of disease to a patient, and I saw, if you can imagine, for the first time, that they all demonstrated a BLOOD supply. On that day I changed my focus of attention from looking for the external cause of disease to the self-imposed body/mind/spirit, internal cause of disease; the lack of an adequate blood supply. I believe today, with all my heart,that there is only one disease: The lack of an Adequate Blood supply.:scratch:

4. The anatomy knowledge of the TMJ reveals a dense arterial bed in the TM Joint behind the condyle of the mandible, and when pressure is placed on any part of this complex, depending on where it is placed, there will be hormone related disease signs and symptoms due to the lack of an adequate blood supply to this system. Hormone related diseases include the obvious and undisputed female reproductive system with all its parts, but also those which we know of as Chonic Degenerative Diseases, like diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, arthritis, Lupus, or any endocrine gland related signs and symptoms. Look first at the TMJ and Second at the Mind and Third at the Teeth. The second and third can be the primary affectors of a cut-off of Hormone Coordination in this TM Joint arterial complex.

5. What are the Mind Triggers? Any negative emotion. And this not only affects the Endocrine Computer, but an increase in the amount of toxin and poison that enter the blood stream which trigger self-imposed obstacles to circulation.

6. How does it do that? Attitude or Negative Emotion, relates to a contraction of muscles that put bone pressure on the arterial complex in the TMJ. It affects muscle efficiency, reducing it significantly and releasing a large amount of toxin and poison into the blood. The body will organize itself to stop the circulation of blood that contains toxin and poison.

7. What are the body triggers?

a.) Any kind of dental work. Stay away from the dentist. Everything that he/she does to you, other than an extraction of a dead tooth, is damaging to the circulation of blood in your body, both because of the trigger it provides for gnashing or clenching of the teeth, and because each tooth is involved in a hormonal way with different body parts as well as being an entry source for toxin and poison. Root canaled teeth are particulary damaging, but any dead tooth is a Minus. All restorative materials except pure silver, or biocompatible materials (this determination is very risky because of the way that biochemist' define natural), are damaging to the circulation of blood to those components with which they are related.
b.) Toothpaste, all kinds. It is based on the concept that teeth need polishing, or germ killing or external protection through flouride, or whitening, all of which are simply not true and do irreperable damage to the body's ability to resist environmental attack.

c.) Bad gut ecology, overabundance of parasites, yeast thieves of nutrients.:(
d.) Inadequate nutrient supply, especially for nerve tissue repair and egeneration.

e.) Scar tissue.
f.) Gnashing of teeth.\clenching of teeth/:mad:
g.) Mal-occlusion/bite
h,) Mal-swallow of saliva

By using the above criteria, if you have any of these chronic degenerative disease signs and symptoms, including dental disease,you need help in knowing just what to do to get rid of these obstacles. It is an individual, person by person diagnostic problem and requires personal behavioral guidance to improve and fascilitate the body/mind blood circulation. This will only occur when you choose to have faith in this teaching perspective, that comes from the concept that the life of the flesh is in the blood. The blood is a word carrier system. And each person has placed obstacles to words that do not make sense to them. The role of the Christian is to assist the individual in making sense out of these toxin and poison words so that they do not result in the death of the body/mind/spirit complex. :cry:

Why you should not take pharmaceutical drugs, especially hormones of any kind. They are man-made words taken out of context that produce fear actions in the body shunting blood to one part while cutting it off to another. They have a place, in acute body hysteria, only for the moment, but not in acute mind hysteria. Long term use of pharmaceutically prepared drugs will result in the death of some vital body component. There are "natural" solutions, but solutions are always individual and never general. There are no formulas for health that apply to all people. It takes two to tango, one to diagnose and one to reveal the obstacles in themselves. Taking off the self-imposed fig leaves is the difficulty.

Upvote 0
A good general rule is to consult a physician when you have an acute problem, like having just been run over by a truck, but they are all disconnected thinkers and do not see relationships and connections that can affect the life of the body by the affect on the circulation of blood. They treat signs and symptoms and do not treat to heal. Healing requires the restoration of an adequate blood supply to the entire body complex of organisms. Those people who carry the World Title, Doctor, for the most part, do not have the ability to teach us about relationships as they affect blood circulation. A new breed of interventionist is needed. Those who are working on acquiring their Heaven Doctorates. Those who realize and understand one teaching of Jesus Christ Crucified, that there can be no justification of any diagnosis or treatment plan that does not relate to the affect on the blood supply to the entire body.

Upvote 0
The word theory puts my answer in the category of maybe. My answer is definitive. It is true. It is the way. I call my plan Plus Improvement: A Choice for Health. You must make a list of your Minuses on one side of a paper, and your Pluses on the other. Every treated tooth is a Minus and a big one. Toothpaste use is a big Minus. Any pharmaceuitcal prep is a MInus, White sugar is a Minus. Sodas are a Minus, What about you telling me what is going on in your life. What would be the mental problems that make you gnash or clench your teeth? What is your religious faith base? The more you tell me about yourself, the better I can assist you. Be my guest

Upvote 0

catalyst

Aug 24, 2003
Visit site
✟533.00
Faith
Agnostic
Since you asked for me to comment, why should you not take man made pharmaceuticals, including hormones, especially when we are able to manufacture the same kind that are produced within the body?

How does having a tooth extraction affect my ability to produce testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, or any of the catecholomines?

Upvote 0
Well, its a deep subject. But, like I said in a previous post, the first step is to ask a question. However if that question is asked for the purpose of justifying one's present position or understanding, then the answer will not be used as it is intended. I believe that your question comes from this latter position. When you have had enough experience to see that the present way of diagnosing and treating human disease is flawed and imperfect, and want to question in a way that will build your house of knowledge to be able to oppose this system, then I might be able to help you, if I am still alive and still reading these posts. I did the best job I could on my information presentation about TMJ which took me 40 years to perfect. If it didn't help you to see the reductionist way that your counselors think and that you, out of respect for them, not their fruit, have accepted, then I would only be adding to your already flimsy house of knowing. I don't want to do that. I will only respond with my answer about what you can do to treat specific signs and symptoms, as in another opinion, coming from many years of practice experience and education, and ultimately, you must choose the prescription. It is a choice between a reductionist approach to a simple system problem, versus a relational approach to a complext system problem. Your own method of thinking will determine your choice. Unfortunately, many of us must learn the hard way.

Upvote 0
Your position statement, since we are able to manufacture the same kind that are in the body is simply not true. But if you believe this reductionist teaching, then it is like trying to convince a believer in Buddhism that Christianity if valid.

One advantage and priveledge that i have had is to be able to test my "theories", on living systems, people, farms, governments and families.

Man made anything does not fit the complexity of God's design. It can be used as a model, but molecular modeling is a trap. Life is not a series of molecular relations, anymore than these words we are using to communicate are life. The life we choose is the meaning we choose to associate with the words. And that meaning is derived from the organizing principle on which our interpretation system is built. Mine is that the life of the flesh is in the blood. And, I further define the word, blood, by saying that it is a composite of many different cellular opinions as in many counselors, flowing buy each and every cell offering information for the ongoing metabolism, repair and reproduction of those cells.

Words are signs. They point to meaning. The meaning we choose is the result of the foundation concepts, the modeling relationships we have chosen. Getting in touch with just what those are and bringing them into agreement with God's meaning, revealed to us for us individually, by God's Spirit who lives within us and confirmed by some reliable teaching authority, is what life is all about. It is about becoming truth guides for now problem solving. If we can't do it here, with liberating truth from the need for money to have health, then we surely won't do it there. Truth is a behavioral guidance message that sets us free from the need for money and that enslaves us to a continual need for transformation at the hands of the Holy Spirit of God.

Upvote 0
One difference between Catholics and Non but Christian, is that most non-Catholics learn to sword fight with Bible verses. Catholics are not trained to think this way. They listen to Scripture presentations from four different Bible readings, and then are taught to tie them together to what is said in the Mass liturgy and in the sermon or homily. They think more relationally with ideas rather than with verses. And, certainly there are many who don't think except emotionally. That really is the way the vast majority of them think. But, Christianity is the product of Catholic thinkers for at least the first 1200 years and built upon by the arguments pro and con that have been offered since that time.

The directors of the Chicago Zoo, a number of years ago, met to discuss a growing problem. The children did not know that eggs, cheese and milk came from farm animals. They thought they came from the store. And so, they decided to build a special place in the zoo where children could come to know the domestic animals that serve us. We often forget about where our understanding has come from and how it may be distorted. We need to go back in history to see where many of our presently held ideas come from. It might help us to offer more constructive ideas for the rest of the body.

Upvote 0
Each of us is a story. We will live in history through the story we become. When we are reminded of a person who lived in the past who struggled to know Jesus and to help His people know Him, we gain insights into our own struggles. Studying the lives of the saints is a way to get in touch with what is going on inside us. Life is a continuing educaton. We don't ever stop learning, but we are either becoming guides who take life with our story or we are guides that give life through our story.

One of the things we often forget is that the two major contributors to Christian thought, Augustine and Thomas Aquinas, each chose a Greek philosopher to help them explain Christianity. They not only read the Bible extensively, but they also read the philosophy of Greek thinkers who did not know Jesus, but who had proven by their fruit, to have systems of thinking that were good.

If we accept the idea of The Cross, as representing this connection between World Thinking and Scripturally based thinking, then, we must see that even if we are not conscious of it, we interpret Scripture according to the teaching of someone who connected a World philosphy to a Church Theology.
We all have both. Few of us have a conscious one, or Cross of which we have understanding. We just go merrily on our life trail thinking that being good is related to obeying the law instead of being related to the guidance role we play, the story we tell to others that makes life itself more reasonable and rational and logical, and not just a feeling trip. Certainly Jesus would not have submitted to that whole Crucifixion experience if feelings had dictated his actions. Emotion combined with knowledge is what gave him the strength and courage to go through this trial for us. And it will be what allows each of us to do the same for others. Love is the emotion. The Reason is the Cross with a human person on it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums