Dec 2, 2004
✟21,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Last Wednesday night we had a weekly inter-denominational college meeting/Bible study. We decided to turn it into a prayer meeting and the Holy Spirit fell like fire. A friend of ours has been blind in his right eye since birth and the doctors told him he would never see out of that eye again because the nerve was completely destroyed.
We felt led to pray for him during this time, and within 10 minutes of praying for him his sight was completely restored! Praise God for being a God who still opens the eyes of the blind.

We also had a girl freed from depression and a young man broken of a inappropriate contentography addiction, as well as many people's doubts and rejection of God squelched!

I hope you are encouraged by this report. Our group has been extremely edified by God's work.

ImAManOfGod

Innocent
Sep 3, 2011
Northridge, CA
✟15,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am waiting to see something like this happen in front of me.

I have seen healing performed by Gifts of Healing(through me) but nothing physical. I've prayed about it, and have actually found out that there are 3 types.

One for the body, one for the soul, one for the spirit.

Further prayer resulted in me confirming that I've only got 1 of the 3, and that's in the soul.

But still, haven't seen it manifest in awhile. It would be awesome(and at the same time fear inducing-I have discernment and obediance problems at time) to see.

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise the Lord! That is amazing. People say there are no miracles in our times, but obviously the Lord is always doing great things. Praise be to God!

Last Wednesday night we had a weekly inter-denominational college meeting/Bible study. We decided to turn it into a prayer meeting and the Holy Spirit fell like fire. A friend of ours has been blind in his right eye since birth and the doctors told him he would never see out of that eye again because the nerve was completely destroyed.
We felt led to pray for him during this time, and within 10 minutes of praying for him his sight was completely restored! Praise God for being a God who still opens the eyes of the blind.

We also had a girl freed from depression and a young man broken of a inappropriate contentography addiction, as well as many people's doubts and rejection of God squelched!

I hope you are encouraged by this report. Our group has been extremely edified by God's work.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2011
✟8,473.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

God is AWESOME! to bad most Christians don't believe God's supernatural Holy Spirit is still doing miracles and signs and wonders

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

karen05037

Jan 10, 2012
✟15,230.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']AMEN, Wonderful testimony:clap::amen:[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums