BLESSINGS GIVEAWAY--Post here if you want them!

Jedi

Knight
Sep 19, 2002
United States
Visit site
✟5,275.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All staff members (moderators and admins) have "infinite" blessing points to give away to members.

That's what I was thinking, but now I know for sure. Thanks! :)

So hey, how about a small portion of those inifinite blessings there? I mean, a couple thousand off of infinite isn't really much at all, huh? *Gives you a dashing smile*

(Sorry, I don't want to seem greedy or something) ;)

Upvote 0

AnnMercy2

Goofball
Aug 18, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
✟4,976.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't want the blessings for myself, if I did have them I would just use them to bless others here. I like the blessings because it is a way of giving somebody some blessings even though it's only through a computer, it can still brighten someone's day. Anywho, that is all :)

Anna

Upvote 0

A Sheep

Stop the suffering in Iraq
Mar 10, 2002
✟6,046.00
Originally posted by Jedi

So hey, how about a small portion of those inifinite blessings there? I mean, a couple thousand off of infinite isn't really much at all, huh? *Gives you a dashing smile*

It is impossible to subtract from "infinite" but I will give you some anyway. ;)

Upvote 0

Buggyman

<marquee behavior=scroll direction=left scrollamou
Originally posted by Jedi

&nbsp;

Just out of couriousty Jedi.. how would you feel if someone only gave you 1 blessing point? Think hard before you answer ;)

&nbsp;

Buggy :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I had an awesome experience a few months ago, I felt like God was telling me to give away all of my blessings to certain people.. infact people that I hadnt got on very well with or had found a little annoying when posting *ahem.. it happens* and I only had just over 100. so I went, "ok God grumblegrumblegrumble I will give all my blessings away and stick to my nice grass armour grumblegrumblegrumble.. "
So I gave my blessings away and the very next day when I came back on the forum I found I had more blessings than Id ever had before! :D :clap: so it is true what they say, it is more blessed to give than to recieve..

I bet this happens to you too!

well Id love to have the blessings, lol but I aint gonna ask.. I know God will provide me with all the blessings I need.. he has done it before :)

still, some quality armour would be nice ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rising_Suns

'Christ's desolate heart is in need of comfort'
Jul 14, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
✟24,335.00
Faith
Catholic
Wow. We're up to exactly 45,000. Whoever was so generous aparetnly took the time to round it off as well. How nice. :)

hmmmm.....I think you can almost buy all the top quality armor with this. ya think?

Ok, well, we still got another day left. Keep the posts coming!

Upvote 0