Preachers12

Unworthy
Nov 23, 2002
Visit site
✟1,211.00
Faith
Catholic
Brethren in Christ, God give you Peace.

I pray that this message finds all well and that this board continues to serve the Church as it has so well done for so long.

Next week (8/1 - 8/5), I will be in Memphis, TN and wondered if there are any OBOBers there? I've been there three times already on an engagement and had the joy each time of spending time at St. Mary's, a gorgeous old Church downtown. Please send a PM or respond to this message if you are in the area.

May the Blessed Virgin Mary perfect all your prayers and present them to her dear Son, our Lord Jesus, on your behalf,

P12

Rising_Suns

'Christ's desolate heart is in need of comfort'
Jul 14, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
✟24,335.00
Faith
Catholic
Preachers12 said:
Brethren in Christ, God give you Peace.

I pray that this message finds all well and that this board continues to serve the Church as it has so well done for so long.

Next week (8/1 - 8/5), I will be in Memphis, TN and wondered if there are any OBOBers there? I've been there three times already on an engagement and had the joy each time of spending time at St. Mary's, a gorgeous old Church downtown. Please send a PM or respond to this message if you are in the area.

May the Blessed Virgin Mary perfect all your prayers and present them to her dear Son, our Lord Jesus, on your behalf,

P12

Preachers, wow. It is truly great to hear from you. You have been greatly missed here in OBOB.

To answer your question, I will not be there, but I know that many of us here in OBOB were planning a pilgrimage to the Blessed Sacrament in Alabama, which is sort of near Tenn. However, I'm not sure if we are doing this anymore. I posted a thread about it a while back, but no one responded, and the sticky was since removed.

edit: I will be in the general area though, as I am buying a car in FL and will be driving back up to CT next week.

Blessings,

-Davide

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.