• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Blasphemous thoughts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blameless35

Jul 18, 2012
✟7,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Today has been one of the worst days i've ever had with my OCD, uncontrollable blasphemous thoughts against the Holy Spirit all day.. usually i just cover them up with constant compulsions or something.. Yesterday was one of the best days i've had in a while but today was horrible. My question is what kind of blasphemous thoughts or just bad thoughts in general do you guys have? and how often do you usually have them, and how often do they fully come through as a thought? Like todays thoughts for me were randomly out of nowhere stuff like i would think about the holy spirit and then randomly think "i'm praying to a demon" and i would be like "NO IM NOT!" just crazy terrible stuff like that. I know He's God.. and when the thoughts come all the way through i think they are my actual thoughts. Gahh! hate this! I wouldn't ever say this stuff about Him but i feel like my mind keeps sinning against Him!

Enahs4Him

Covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2011
U.S.
✟95,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know what you are going through. Been there and by the grace of God I am being delivered. Just know you are not alone. I have had those same thoughts and bad days. I literally had a headache from the thoughts. But I know that Jesus is still with me. If you are bothered by these thoughts, that means you really love God. I know you will find this difficult to believe right now, but YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!:amen:This is just a test. Hang in there!!!

Upvote 0

mmutsakama

May 31, 2012
South Africa
✟8,031.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i remember when the ocd was serious, from the time i wake up in the morning till the time i sleep in the evening, i will be saying uncontrollable blasphemous phrases and thoughts, every minute, every second and no rest at all. But God is good, its nolonger like that, things are changing and this is quickly becoming history and i am begining to find peace

Upvote 0

Enahs4Him

Covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2011
U.S.
✟95,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i remember when the ocd was serious, from the time i wake up in the morning till the time i sleep in the evening, i will be saying uncontrollable blasphemous phrases and thoughts, every minute, every second and no rest at all. But God is good, its nolonger like that, things are changing and this is quickly becoming history and i am begining to find peace

Good to hear mmutsakama! Good that God is getting you through it. I know exactly how you feel :)

Upvote 0

Ashleyface

Aug 23, 2012
✟15,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are so many Cristians suffering, I ,pray for us. I am also suffering. Let us keep our mouths pure and no longer repeat what we think to others, this is a speaking sin they say, which makes me shudder because I repeated what I thought to my pastor. Am I doomed, I feel so bad and crazy, I'd am so scared and sad. I read many Christians are suffering this, are we all doomed, I mean someone help me. Thank you. Don't write what you think either ok brothers and sisters, I love you and God bless you. Find peace.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.