Blameless

Was Job Blameless? (notice: Public vote)

• Job was NOT blameless therefore, he suffered

• Job was blameless even though God gave Satan permission to test him.

• I don't know about Job

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkbwarrior

Favoured of the Lord
Sep 19, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
✟14,349.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I do still notice how many take OT promises and use them for today, and take the rest of the OT and throw it out if it does not fit into their own personal doctrines. That was my point.

I know that was your point, and I was explaining why we do that. I think mabey you read my post to quickly and did not really understand what I was saying.

All the Old Testament promises are ours, now, today, because Christ confirmed their validity in His own blood. That is why the New Testament says this:

20For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
-2 Corinthians 1:20

But the rest of the old Testament, the laws and curses and consequences of disobedience have been nailed to the cross. We are no longer under the law, or the curse, if we are in Christ.

Which is why it is doctinally valid to extrapolate the nature of God from the promises, and doctrinally invalid to extropolate the nature of God from the law and the curses.

Peace...

Upvote 0

ANM29

Nov 11, 2003
In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know that was your point, and I was explaining why we do that. I think mabey you read my post to quickly and did not really understand what I was saying.

All the Old Testament promises are ours, now, today, because Christ confirmed their validity in His own blood. That is why the New Testament says this:

But the rest of the old Testament, the laws and curses and consequences of disobedience have been nailed to the cross. We are no longer under the law, or the curse, if we are in Christ.

Which is why it is doctinally valid to extrapolate the nature of God from the promises, and doctrinally invalid to extropolate the nature of God from the law and the curses.

Peace...

Which is why it is doctinally valid to extrapolate the nature of God from the promises,

Ok..:) I get'cha...It is funny you say that, I totally get it, totally get it and totally agree more than you will ever know.

and doctrinally invalid to extropolate the nature of God from the law and the curses.

The quote above is absolutely CORRECT!......;) I believe that like you won't believe..:amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.