joris

Jan 11, 2008
✟8,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nehemiah 9:27 NIV
So you handed them over to their enemies, who oppressed them. But when they were oppressed they cried out to you. From heaven you heard them, and in your great compassion you gave them deliverers, who rescued them from the hand of their enemies.
My text... I found this one very hard before... but I guess I see the positive part better now

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
My text... I found this one very hard before... but I guess I see the positive part better now

Interesting verse ... I can see why you had a little trouble with it. It's interesting to me that in the surrounding verses that verse it the one with positive things ... maybe like He hears you ...

I need to go back and look at mine. To tell the truth I can't remember what it was but I remember having to think on it.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
okay ... I went and looked :D I remember now thinking ... sure ... have more faith or something like that ... now I read it and I thought ... I can see it ... interesting ... thanks for your post, joris ... it helped me see something :)

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
was thinking about my 11th grandchild's birthday being 11/11/11 and this thread came to mind ...

John 11:11
Jesus raises Lazrus

These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazrus sleepeth: but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

hmmm ...

companion verses

Deuteronomy 31:16
Joshua commissioned as Moses' successer

And the Lord said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.

Daniel 12:2
the time of the end

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Matthew 9:24
He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

Acts 7:60
the martyrdom of Stephen

And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

and my grandaughter whose birthday was 1/1/11

John 1:1
the pre-existent word

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God.

and my son-in-law whose birthday was 1/11/11

2 Peter 1:11
growing in grace

For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lrd and Saviou Jesus Christ.

cool :) that was fun ...

Biblical mathematics ...

1 = the unity of God
11 = judgement and disorder

Upvote 0