Birthday Party for Ruth57 Random blessings given out (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisCountryGirl

It's better to give than to recieve
May 23, 2006
✟73,071.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This thread was split automatically after 1000 replies and this thread has been automatically created.
The old thread automatically closed is here: "Birthday Party for Ruth57 Random blessings given out"

Random blessings will be given out on this thread!!!! 1000th poster gets 1000 blessings. Party ends on the 1000th post. Blessings will only be given out on the 1st and this thread which I will give out on Saturday afternoon. The rules from the 1st thread applies to this one too. Sorry about any confusion about the game. Have fun & thanks for coming to Ruth's birthday party.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Hope everyone has a good day..

need to go for now, at least need to do a few things like put some clothes in the washer and wash dishes before i go babysit little Joe and Zach

will be back later
See you later. Thanks for stopping in.

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Hope everyone has a good day..

need to go for now, at least need to do a few things like put some clothes in the washer and wash dishes before i go babysit little Joe and Zach

will be back later

Okay Becka, it was sure good to see you. Hope you have a great day with the kids.:hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.