Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I remember when my eldest son was born like it was yesterday instead of 14 years ago. My wife went into labor on Christmas eve, and Matthew finally arrived on December 30.

We are now seeing and feeling the labor pains of the coming tribulation. I know everyone has their pet theory of the rapture or lack there of, but I will go through a few post showing everyone why I stand where I stand. First here I want to post some questions, and I welcome some feed back. I know we all can discuss this as children of God. :)

Who where the only two men to be taken to heaven without dying ?

What was it that made them different than us ?

What is Gods ultimate plan for them ?

How did 11 of the 12 apostles die ?

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Matthew 13:24-30
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
24 Yeshua put before them another parable. “The Kingdom of Heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while people were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, then went away. 26 When the wheat sprouted and formed heads of grain, the weeds also appeared. 27 The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where have the weeds come from?’ 28 He answered, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants asked him, ‘Then do you want us to go and pull them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, because if you pull up the weeds, you might uproot some of the wheat at the same time. 30 Let them both grow together until the harvest; and at harvest-time I will tell the reapers to collect the weeds first and tie them in bundles to be burned, but to gather the wheat into my barn.’”

The Harvest obviously is at Christ return. As a farm boy I quickly comprehend the processes that must be gone through before you are able to store the grain. This process begins during the Tribulation.
We all know that there are many in the church who are not there for the true Glorification of God. We will not debate how we can tell or not tell, as that is not our job. I believe that the church will remain during the tribulation for this reason. The tribulations main purpose is to winnow the wheat from the chaff. We all know that only Gods true children can or will withstand persecution. We know this because of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. As the parable given by Jesus about the wheat and chaff, there has to be a winnowing, the fair weather lightweight proclaiming believers will blow away with the winds of persecution.

Matthew 25:31-46
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, accompanied by all the angels, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates sheep from goats. 33 The ‘sheep’ he will place at his right hand and the ‘goats’ at his left.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Matthew 24

3 When he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the talmidim came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that you are coming, and that the ‘olam hazeh is ending?”

4 Yeshua replied: “Watch out! Don’t let anyone fool you! 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Messiah!’ and they will lead many astray. 6 You will hear the noise of wars nearby and the news of wars far off; see to it that you don't become frightened. Such things must happen, but the end is yet to come. 7 For peoples will fight each other, nations will fight each other, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various parts of the world; 8 all this is but the beginning of the ‘birth-pains.’ 9 At that time you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and put to death, and all peoples will hate you because of me. 10 At that time many will be trapped into betraying and hating each other, 11 many false prophets will appear and fool many people; 12 and many people’s love will grow cold because of increased distance from Torah. 13 But whoever holds out till the end will be delivered. 14 And this Good News about the Kingdom will be announced throughout the whole world as a witness to all the Goyim. It is then that the end will come.

We are seeing these exact things now. Never before has there been so many preachers on television, which has been debated here many times. Not in recent history has so many diverging doctrines been spouted. The Bible literally being re-written to include or exclude this group or that. The U.s. has troops on all 6 inhabited continents. Wars, terror, earthquake, pestilence, natural disasters, changing weather patterns, and droughts. Not in the last 6000 years known has man been able to circle the entire globe in hours, communicate vast distances instantaneously, view live feed from space anyplace on the planet, and kill anyone from their cell phone. Computers facilitate the ability to keep track of unimaginable amounts of people.

But fear not, these things must take place, for the Good News about the Kingdom to be pronounced throughout the world as a witness to all Goyim (Gentile Nations) But wait you say, are we not a Gentile nation. No, not really, as we all have Jewish blood in our veins due to the fact of the Jewish peoples having been amongst us for all those centuries, no I believe here we are specifically speak of Asia. Just look, what area of the world is taking dominance, China, how many people live there ? How about India, I bet you get close to half of the worlds population in those two countries alone. North Korea is getting a lot of press lately. These things are unfolding right before our eyes. This is the second reason for the tribulation. No one leaves without having had a chance to know Christ as their Saviour. There is a renaissance going on in Asia, China is jailing people right and left for having Bibles, and going to church. North Korea the same, maybe worse.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think these verses need special attention. I know some of you are well aware of events happening here in the U.S. in Great Britain, and in Australia already leading to the oppression of Bible believing Christ professing Christians. I have read some of your post. So we know it is already here.

9 At that time you will be arrested and handed over to be punished and put to death, and all peoples will hate you because of me. 10 At that time many will be trapped into betraying and hating each other,

Being put to death for being a Christian now is not so far fetched, as say pre 2001. The last 14 years has seen the list of things included as terrorism grow, and quite frankly become quite ridiculous.

11 many false prophets will appear and fool many people; 12 and many people’s love will grow cold because of increased distance from Torah.

Study to show thyself approved.... If you do not read the description of the true Messiah, how will ya know if it is him ?

The Bible, sells the most copies of any book, but is the least read,

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
15 “So when you see the abomination that causes devastation spoken about through the prophet Dani’el standing in the Holy Place”[a] (let the reader understand the allusion), 16 “that will be the time for those in Y’hudah to escape to the hills. 17 If someone is on the roof, he must not go down to gather his belongings from his house; 18 if someone is in the field, he must not turn back to get his coat. 19 What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that you will not have to escape in winter or on Shabbat. 21 For there will be trouble then worse than there has ever been from the beginning of the world until now, and there will be nothing like it again! 22 Indeed, if the length of this time had not been limited, no one would survive; but for the sake of those who have been chosen, its length will be limited.

They have already made the blueprints for the temple, from what I understand, they already have the furnishings. People say "how will they build the temple there with the mosque there" Look at the tension over there, and no offense to anyone in particular, it seems to me, there are a lot of crazy people over there. Including Jews, Christians, and Muslims who think it is their job to help the end times come in. Look that one up, apparently, and I just learned this, the Muslims have a similar end time prophecy as us, and combine that with the Jewish folks who think the first coming has not happened, with same crazy Christians waiting for the rapture, all mixed into one huge boiling cauldron we call the middle east, what could go wrong ? By the looks of the pictures we see from over there, and the news, explosives, rocket launchers, and other missle type weaponry is not that hard to come by over there, just saying, use your imagination.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
23 “At that time, if someone says to you, ‘Look! Here’s the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ don’t believe him. 24 For there will appear false Messiahs and false prophets performing great miracles — amazing things! — so as to fool even the chosen, if possible. 25 There! I have told you in advance! 26 So if people say to you, ‘Listen! He’s out in the desert!’ don’t go; or, ‘Look! He’s hidden away in a secret room!’ don’t believe it. 27 For when the Son of Man does come, it will be like lightning that flashes out of the east and fills the sky to the western horizon. 28 Wherever there’s a dead body, that’s where you find the vultures.

The anti christ, is so convincing, that the studied jews, the chosen, can be fooled. I take that to also mean professing Christians, especially those who do not study the Bible enough, meditate and pray with Christ. You must read your Bible and believe it, it means what it says, God wants to be clear, he does not want his people fooled, he says it right here. We will be living through these times, we need to build strong relationships, first with Christ, then with each of us in the church. There will be no question about Jesus' identity this time around.

As for the rapture, Christ talks about his return being a one time event, notice this

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
29 “But immediately following the trouble of those times,

the sun will grow dark,
the moon will stop shining,[c]
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the powers in heaven will be shaken. [d]
30 “Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, all the tribes of the Land will mourn,[e] and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with tremendous power and glory.[f] 31 He will send out his angels with a great shofar;[g] [B]and they will gather together his chosen people from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other[/B].

The angels gather the chosen, or elect, from the four corners, that is us, the church, we make it through the tribulation.

32 “Now let the fig tree teach you its lesson: when its branches begin to sprout and leaves appear, you know that summer is approaching. 33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you are to know that the time is near, right at the door. 34 Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before all these things happen.

The church Christ established will not pass away before these things happen

35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
36 “But when that day and hour will come, no one knows — not the angels in heaven, not the Son, only the Father. 37 For the Son of Man’s coming will be just as it was in the days of Noach. 38 Back then, before the Flood, people went on eating and drinking, taking wives and becoming wives, right up till the day Noach entered the ark; 39 and they didn’t know what was happening until the Flood came and swept them all away. It will be just like that when the Son of Man comes. 40 Then there will be two men in a field — one will be taken and the other left behind. 41 There will be two women grinding flour at the mill — one will be taken and the other left behind. 42 So stay alert, because you don’t know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But you do know this: had the owner of the house known when the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you too must always be ready, for the Son of Man will come when you are not expecting him.

Everyone, even those in the church are just going about business as usual. Planning for there futures, giving and taking in marriage. So shall it be, right up until it happens. But be vigilant

Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
45 “Who is the faithful and sensible servant whose master puts him in charge of the household staff, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will go well with that servant if he is found doing his job when his master comes. 47 Yes, I tell you that he will put him in charge of all he owns. 48 But if that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is taking his time’; 49 and he starts beating up his fellow servants and spends his time eating and drinking with drunkards; 50 then his master will come on a day the servant does not expect, at a time he doesn’t know; 51 and he will cut him in two and put him with the hypocrites, where people will wail and grind their teeth!

Where are the faithful pastors ? The Lord is coming, but they are not preparing the people. The people are living in sin, emulating the world. We should be standing out, as a beacon to the world. Woe, that the people who are cast into hell point at you and say they did not tell me.

Where are the pastors preaching an eternal lake of fire for the wicked and rebellious ? Why are the pastors only giving the soft message when tribulation is coming ? If you do not prepare the soldiers for war, how will they stand ? How will a people be prepared, if you do not tell them what is coming ?

Upvote 0