Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
I have been playing Dragon Age and have started playing Mass Effect (which is pretty awesome) but Dragon Age is certainly my favourite.

What is your favourite Bioware games? What Bioware games would you recommend that others play?

Reactions: SG83

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I really have always liked all their games. About the only games I didn't like was MDK2, Jade Empire and some Sonic game they did. I'd recommend most of their games sinc they mainly make RPGs. Outside of the newer ones like Masseffect and Dragon Age maybe try KOTOR (Star wars). They only have made about 15 games I think, not including DLC or addons.

Upvote 0

elephunky

Previously known as dgirl1986
Nov 28, 2007
Perth, Western Australia
✟14,441.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Dragon Age: Origins has become one of my top RPGs of all time.

I will never tire of this game. And I found there is a podcast dedicated to all the mods and stuff you can get for it lol.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Playing The Old Republic. I could probably play it to the exclusion of all others for a long time! I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so that helps.
Dragon Age was one of the very best games. I played it many times. KOTOR I and II were both great and I played both some when I bought this big SW pack from Steam recently.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
I played Mass Effect. Decent game, but I didn't find it something to write home about. I heard the second one was a lot better.
I got the second and third on Steam recently, but haven't played either yet. I have so many games I haven't even fired up! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums