Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:clap: "I absolutely love this game. Especially when I am the center of attention. I got a good idea!!!! I need a royal aide, so we can have a game to see who wins!!!!!

Lily walks back in forth cooking up a plan.

"The aide gets 300 blessings and second to me for a week... The game is this!!!! Whoever answers these questions correctly wins so check my blog homepage to get my answers. You might have to dig a little!!!"

1. Which family member am I closest too?

2. What do I major it?

3. What is my favorite thread on CF?

4. Post the thing I had on post #73 in my blog.

5. How many usernames do I have and what are there names?

6. last but not least, who was my first cf pet I ever had!!!

"Good luck." Lily says with a giggle and huggie. :hug:

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Pretty straight forward, shouldn't be too hard." Lily says giving cruelncute a huggie. :hug: "I got to go to the doctor but I will be back. I never attempt these kind of games myself but they are all in my homepages mostly!"

Upvote 0

jonnyboy12

Repeat after me.... There is no H in Jonny
Mar 9, 2006
U.S.A
Visit site
✟50,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1. Which family member am I closest too?
Your Mom?

2. What do I major it?
Music

3. What is my favorite thread on CF?
BE?

4. Post the thing I had on post #73 in my blog.
a flood

5. How many usernames do I have and what are there names?
3, Lilly00,CFpetRESCUER9 and ImaginationQueen!

6. last but not least, who was my first cf pet I ever had!!!
lil miss magic?

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Cool!!! I couldn't even remember post 73! I just picked a random one!" Lily said laughing. :D "You win, Jonnyboy12, you are my royal aide! You get 300 blessings and you cannot be chosen for eliminations this week!"

Lily jumped up and down and gave him a huggie. :hug:

"Okay, I would also like to take some time and explain a couple things. I get overly excited about things but I have always wanted to run my own little democracy and see how it turns out. First, I am going to put into order a checks and balances. I am like the President, Johnny the after me, the vice or senate, whatever, and you'll are the congress. Each of us can veto a power with enough votes. :) Fun!" Lily paused jumping up and down with a kissie. :kiss:

"Then, here are the state things:

the state flower is a lily, the state bird is Lil Mis Magic (Lily puts a toy beak on a smiling Lil Mis Magic), the state song is "Amazing Grace," and the state symbol is the coffee monster!!!" Lily jumps up and down laughing.

"Any comments, suggestions, confusion?" Lily runs around in circles. "Oh yes, and one more thing I always wanted to do! For a week, no seperation between church and state! If we have school, the ten commandments are going to be there! :clap:"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.