✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
StarJewel said:
Peter walked in and looked around. 'Hi! Sorry I haven't been here for a while,' he said. 'I was quite busy...'

He looked at Pogue. 'I'm sorry to hear that you've been evicted... I'll miss you!' He said, and gave her a big hug :hug:.

Pogue looks surprised. "Evicted? No, I'm only up for eviction, I think. Not evicted just yet :hug: "

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Pogue said:
Pogue looks surprised. "Evicted? No, I'm only up for eviction, I think. Not evicted just yet :hug: "
'Really? That's great! But what's the difference between evicted and up for eviction then?' Peter said, feeling quite stupid.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Hello all... I am sorry I put you up for eviction." Lily said. "I am not sorry I did because I am trying to kick out the tough competitors and good personalities so I CAN WIN!!! Still though, if I knew I was the only one voting then I wouldn't have given away my battle plan. Only afterwards, did Woogyman tell me. I called him a dirty rat! I hope he took it as a joke! :D"

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"I had thought of putting some up who have not been on here, but then it would boil down to having to vote off those who are here anyway so how about getting them out of the way first!!!! Still though, the time is coming so you could do us a favor and drop out!" :) Lily walks around the BBH with a mischievous look on her face. She was ready to play the game.

"Who knows, maybe I am the coffee monster!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Not much." :D Lily laughs. She loves reading thoughts. Note to self: vote off cruelncute next. MWAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding!

"Really." Lily said. "My antidepressant hasn't been working too well, so I have to go get it straightened out... I am kind of worried because I have been battling cutting again lately. :("

Upvote 0

cruelncute

Tabitha Ann
Mar 28, 2006
Smiths, AL
✟15,541.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
"awe, im sorry hun. i know exactly how that feels. ive battled it for the past 3 years or so. you just have to pray non stop about stuff like that. you have to rely on friends and family, and most importantly, God to get you through the rough times in your life." tabitha says, going over to lily and giving her a great big hug "im here if you need to talk, in or out of the house."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"That is cool." Lily said smiling. "I think my Mom is getting depressed herself, and I know from experience I can't do anything to stop it... One of us has to be strong and I don't know if I will be able too..."

Upvote 0