Elverta, California
✟180,440.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The final task is yet again an simple task. It involves your process through the Big Brother House! Big Brother wants all remaining housemates to post an speech which should include...
1. What have you learnt in the House?
2. What was your best bit of Big Brother 08?
3. What was your worst bit of Big Brother 08?
4. Who do you think will win this year? (apart from yourself)

1. I have learned that being late is not a good thing. lol
2. I liked the learning about others best.
3. The worst was missing something this significant and not getting it accomplished in time. This kind of thing is what gets me more in touch with the effects of my concussion. I apologize to all who are here for this slip up. And having a site change while attempting to keep this going.
4. I truly do not know, I am new to this. Perhaps Amy.

Upvote 0

searchingsoul

Humbly following God's Plan
Jun 18, 2006
Kansas
✟11,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"You know, Amy's won this maybe two other times." Kate said thaughtfully. Kate, doing a mock bow in Amy's direction, said jokingly "It is truely an honor to be in the presence and to be the sister of such a talented BB player."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CFBigBrother

Big Brother Is Watching You
Feb 10, 2007
✟16,039.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
House Party!

300px-HouseParty.JPG

This is Big Brother...
Congratulations to the remaining 5 housemates!
Big Brother now will host a Big Brother House Party for remaining housemates to celebrate the final week in the Big Brother House!

Big Brother has provided housemates with a 70's Disco Themed Party...

Disco.jpg

Including Disco Mens & Womens Fancy Dress Costumes, Disco & Afro Wigs, Disco Confetti, Disposable Cameras, Disco Ball, Dance Floor, 70's Music and Food!

The Finale Winner Poll will be created soon however Big Brother may keep the poll a secret from housemates! :p

Upvote 0

jonnyboy12

Repeat after me.... There is no H in Jonny
Mar 9, 2006
U.S.A
Visit site
✟50,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is Big Brother...
The final housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother House with 71.43% of the votes is:
jonnyboy12

You Have Been Evicted! Please Leave The Big Brother House!

"bye guys" says JB picking up his bags.. "sorry I wasn't around much lately and good luck to the final 5"

with that JB walks out the door

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
"I'll admit, the 70's had disco fever. But the eighties had some of the best rock music ever..." Chance said.

Donning a pair of 70's style clothing, he sat against the wall, hands folded into his lab.

"Unless we time-travel to the present, I'm going to sit this one out....To avoid embrassment to myself and others." Chance said, adjusting his bell bottoms.

Upvote 0