Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This Forum is a place for respectful discussion and debate of political issues, by Roman Catholics, in the context of the Roman Catholic Faith.

President Joe Biden is calling for taxpayer-funded abortion nationwide and more funding for a program that funnels money to Planned Parenthood facilities in his 2025 budget plan unveiled last week.

The $7.3 trillion budget would eliminate two safeguards that prevent taxpayer-funded abortion: the Hyde Amendment and the Dornan Amendment. Both amendments have been included in federal budget bills for decades, but the president’s proposal leaves them out completely. His plan would also increase funding for the Title X family planning program, which funnels millions of dollars to the abortion provider Planned Parenthood.

“Since flip-flopping on taxpayer-funded abortion to run for president, Biden has lost any resistance to his party’s pro-abortion activist wing,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, the president of Susan B. Anthony Pro-Life America, said in a statement.

“Democrats’ ongoing assault on Hyde proves their commitment to abortion above all, as they continue pushing unlimited abortion nationwide, throwing out long-standing, bipartisan consensus for the sake of their abortion lobby allies,” she added.

Continued below.

DJWhalen

When God steps in, miracles happen.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟15,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
He voted for Hyde to end federal tax to support abortion but is now supporting taxpayers money to support abortion, make up your mind. I won't vote for him because he is pro-abortion

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,245,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
He voted for Hyde to end federal tax to support abortion but is now supporting taxpayers money to support abortion, make up your mind. I won't vote for him because he is pro-abortion
He voted for the Hyde Amendment either out of inertia or expediency. I think this newer Biden is the one truer to his core. Sadly. The real Biden has stood up, even if a moment later he cannot remember why he stood up.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟247,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Usually in the 2nd term, nothing to lose things get much worse and I cannot or hope not to ever see that.
He will face God soon enough. I pray he is repentant. I do not know his mental capacity though.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟445,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
He will face God soon enough. I pray he is repentant. I do not know his mental capacity though.
I watched a video of when Trumps tax cuts will expire and let Biden raise taxes on Americans. He said he will def raise taxes.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟247,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I watched a video of when Trumps tax cuts will expire and let Biden raise taxes on Americans. He said he will def raise taxes.
Who knows if Biden will live long enough? I don’t trust Harris.

• Agree
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums