Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"Being a cop today is one hell of a lot harder than it's ever been, and to the families of the fallen, you've suffered an enormous loss, but understand your loss is also America's loss, and your pain is America’s pain," Biden said.
Biden pays tribute to fallen police officers, tells families that 'your loss is America's loss'

Let's hope he remembers this the next time he chooses to attack Border Patrol agents for doing their job......

“I promise you – those people will pay,” he added. “There is an investigation underway right now and there will be consequences.”
“It’s an embarrassment,” the president said. “It’s beyond an embarrassment. It’s dangerous, it’s wrong. It sends the wrong message around the world. It sends the wrong message at home. It’s simply not who we are.”
Biden slams horseback border agents who rounded up Haitian migrants

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,764.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
"Being a cop today is one hell of a lot harder than it's ever been, and to the families of the fallen, you've suffered an enormous loss, but understand your loss is also America's loss, and your pain is America’s pain," Biden said.
Biden pays tribute to fallen police officers, tells families that 'your loss is America's loss'

Let's hope he remembers this the next time he chooses to attack Border Patrol agents for doing their job......

“I promise you – those people will pay,” he added. “There is an investigation underway right now and there will be consequences.”
“It’s an embarrassment,” the president said. “It’s beyond an embarrassment. It’s dangerous, it’s wrong. It sends the wrong message around the world. It sends the wrong message at home. It’s simply not who we are.”
Biden slams horseback border agents who rounded up Haitian migrants

Really is a slow week in politics...

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Really is a slow week in politics...

That might be why joe has been saying things like this recently. I might even have to start a thread about joe saying he likes little kids better than people.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,764.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That might be why joe has been saying things like this recently. I might even have to start a thread about joe saying he likes little kids better than people.

It's so slow you've decided to go fishing.

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's so slow you've decided to go fishing.

I see the thread still interests you. Would you care to constructively contribute to it other than to guess what my decisions are?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,764.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I see the thread still interests you. Would you care to constructively contribute to it other than to guess what my decisions are?

You shouldn't confuse me posting a comment as being any indication of any further interest I might have in the thread itself. I think we can let it fade away quietly.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You shouldn't confuse me posting a comment as being any indication of any further interest I might have in the thread itself. I think we can let it fade away quietly.

Thank you for showing a continued interest in this thread. All posts contributed are appreciated.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Much like with any other hot button topic, nuance is lost on both major political parties.

Policing is no exception to that...

This subject has turned into people on both sides tossing "gotcha!" grenades over the fence at each other.

You have one side that has suggested that law enforcement is an inherently racist institution
You have another side that's slapped "back the blue"/"blue lives matter"/"we support law enforcement" stickers on the backs of their trucks as a petty response to legitimate concerns about police accountability (simply because of the source of the complaint)

The Jan 6th situation threw a wrench into both sides' preconstructed narratives.

...the end result?

The Left wing saying "oh, I thought you backed the blue, what's the matter, you don't support law enforcement anymore???"

The Right wing saying "oh, I thought police shooting an unarmed person was a bad thing, why are you defending the officer who shot Ashley???"

None of them realizing, that they were weakening their own argument in a desperate attempt to catch the other side in a "hypocrisy trap".

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0