Biden "doesn't understand the Catholic faith," bishop says. "I'm not angry at him, he's just stupid."

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟278,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
article said:
"How many times have you confessed your anger towards the president?" Bishop Gruss asked, provoking unintended laughter from the audience.

Reflecting on his own feelings towards Biden — who has embraced a public affiliation with Catholicism while also supporting abortion, gender ideology, and other policies contrary to Church teaching — the bishop said he pities him.

"I don't have any anger towards the president. I feel sorry for him. I'm not angry at him, he's just stupid," Gruss said. The comment provoked renewed laughter from the audience, though the bishop remained serious. "It's not stupidity in the derogatory way, it's stupidity in the sense of he doesn't understand the Catholic faith."

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟278,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A Catholic should know what Easter is...it is our risen Savior. He forgot that in an interview..he picks and choice's what he wants...he is stupid.
He simply parrots back what he figures his extreme left-wing radical base wants to hear, so they will favor him with votes. I think it would be safe to say that his devotion to progressive politics is much more important to him than any adherence, however tenuous, to the Catholic Faith.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟445,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Joe Biden has obvious mental decline. Likely dementia. Personally, I think he is being exploited and is a victim of elder abuse.
He, while mentally cognitive, did high crimes.

Upvote 0

Solo81

Jan 19, 2024
Gundy
✟19,197.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Joe Biden has obvious mental decline. Likely dementia. Personally, I think he is being exploited and is a victim of elder abuse.
Wasn't he declared "mentally unfit" to stand trial or to be prosecuted recently?

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0