Biden blasted for his ‘best gibberish yet’ in Wisconsin brewery speech: ‘Different language’

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you *imagine* what would happen if the United States were attacked, and fast, clear, decisive choices had to be made for the safety of the nation---and we have this doddering old duffer who can't even speak intelligibly in the White House? God save us. :(

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Can you *imagine* what would happen if the United States were attacked, and fast, clear, decisive choices had to be made for the safety of the nation---and we have this doddering old duffer who can't even speak intelligibly in the White House? God save us. :(

It’s really just those feeding his teleprompter typing in gibberish so he reads it and looks bad. Those people are Kamala Harris plants that are building the case for mental incompetence so she can be president. Biden is actually sharp as a tack. He should just ignore the teleprompters. Let Biden be Biden!

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

If Biden looks like he is going to lose the election those attacks have to happen right after the election while he is still in power. They can’t happen before the election because then Trump might win. In any event no major attack before November. Or maybe tomorrow. Advantage: attacker pretty much any short term scenario.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Honestly, I have compassion for people who are succumbing to the effects of aging. My mother and mother-in-law had the same decline. Amlyfying his situation is in poor taste.
Believe me, I'm not mocking the man for his decline. It's the country that I worry about. We have people out there who wear coffee-can swords and put their hats on sideways, and they actually believe that they are Napoleon----and i feel sorry for them, too, but they're not in the White House. Biden *is*.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Honestly, I have compassion for people who are succumbing to the effects of aging. My mother and mother-in-law had the same decline. Amlyfying his situation is in poor taste.
It's one thing for someone entering dementia and another for a guy with the nuclear football to enter dementia. Nobody wants to laugh at an old man who has lost it. But the situation here is that a whole bunch of powerful people are making it out that Biden has only got a historical stutter problem and he is fully in charge of what goes on in his brain.

Face it. Nikki Haley was right saying Biden is too old. Trump is too old too. Neither should be running for office. There should be a medical intervention. But as it stands right now one of these two old men will be the next president. Their doddering SHOULD be pointed out so it is unavoidable to the powers that be. Otherwise we get a poor old man lost in fragments of thoughts who us incapable of actual leadership and is actually run by unnamed people behind the curtain.

I can feel compassion for the poor old man. My problem is the people running him. They are doing elder abuse.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's one thing for someone entering dementia and another for a guy with the nuclear football to enter dementia.
Exactly. The idea is utterly terrifying.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Exactly. The idea is utterly terrifying.
He has been described as a 'liberal hawk' meaning he may not be the best with his finger on the button if his brain free associating.

Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I worked with dementia patients and they honestly 100% and fully believe they are interacting with people.
This is why he shakes hands with invisible people.

Ask anyone familiar with dementia patients. [Not alzheimers they are a little different]

Upvote 0