Biden administration TSA official arrested for exploiting family member with dementia

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,207,589.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually not. It's like this:

Is she a TSA official? Yes.

Is this the Biden Administration? Yes.

Presto! A Biden Administration TSA official.

Welcome to the wonderful world of headlines.

Now, if the post had "Biden Appointee," then it would be false. It didn't take much effort to find the suspect was hired in 2002.
Except neither the cited news story headline nor the article actually mentioned anything about Biden.

I suspect that was an "editorial decision" make by the author of the thread to make an implication.

And given that the position is basically just a middle management position, it seems silly to try to implicate Biden in it.

I certainly have no problem criticizing the things the I feel are wrong with the Biden administration and some of the choices they make...I've been quite vocal about it (as I'm sure many of the progressive ilk on CF can attest to), but this one was "weak sauce".

If we found out that some middle management person at a mega-org did this same thing, lumping the CEO in the thread title would be considered laughable.

If the "assistant director of facilities management" at a single Toyota plant location did this, we wouldn't even think to bring the Toyota CEO's name into the discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think people hear the title of "Director" and assume "High ranking"

However, the bigger an organization gets, the less "exclusive" of a title that becomes.

The company I work for doesn't have nearly the headcount of the TSA, and we have like 20-30 people who hold the title of "director"

In most large organizations (public and private), the title "Director" is the new "Sr. Manager"...it's sort of like a "life time achievement award" for someone who's been in middle management for 15 years lol

Federal Security Director seemed like a weird title for anyone at a high position in Washington, but it makes prefect sense for the official at a particular airport directing federal security operations (ie., the local TSA chief). The arrested woman is a direct report to the FSB at ATL.

Reactions: ThatRobGuy
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually not. It's like this:

Is she a TSA official? Yes.

Is this the Biden Administration? Yes.

Presto! A Biden Administration TSA official.

Welcome to the wonderful world of headlines.

Now, if the post had "Biden Appointee," then it would be false. It didn't take much effort to find the suspect was hired in 2002.

Welcome to the worlderful world of Valletas's "headelines"....

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,275.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the worlderful world of Valletas's "headelines"....
I swear the only reason I check out these threads is to see how many posts it took to dismantle the op.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So, Biden is President and Valleta is posting during his administration so...

"Biden Administration CF Poster Rails against TSA agent who exploited relative with dementia"

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So, Biden is President and Valleta is posting during his administration so...

"Biden Administration CF Poster Rails against TSA agent who exploited relative with dementia"
Biden regime allows pineapple on pizza!

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Keep these kind of threads coming! And bump them to the top. They make opposition to the "Biden regime" seem like it has to scrape the barrel for "scandals" to pick on.

Not that Im thrilled about Biden. Im just very unthrilled at the alternatives. He's done a couple things very important to me. But mainly hes just muddling though in an ok way, and not trying to burn the place down.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums