Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I started a thread on the subject here: Hebrew Lessons

It didn't gain any traction.

Jeff Benner has a book on Archive.org, that you can read for free. Learn to read biblical Hebrew : a guide to learning the Hebrew alphabet, vocabulary and sentence structure of the Hebrew Bible : Benner, Jeff A., author : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

He has a few other books on Archive.org too. Years back I found one of his books on Archive .org that I would highly recommend for learning Ancient Hebrew, 'The Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible'. Unfortunately I don't see it on Archive.org at this time. I purchased a copy at a very reasonable price; and it has been exponentially more valuable to me than the cash.

Do you know your Aleph-Bet? If not there are some wonderful songs on Youtube, that I have used to teach children. I even made some flash cards, and created a game with candy prizes to expedite their learning. The flash cards really help.

Upvote 0

Carohrline

Dec 30, 2023
GA
✟546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been working on Biblical Hebrew for the last seven months. I know how to read it well. I'd like to perfect the pronunciation of my reading while also trying to dive into the various meanings of the words and their Hermeneutics in the context of the book of Proverbs. I am also looking for resources related to the most used Hebrew words throughout the Book of Proverbs.
I'll definitely support your thread. Thank you for sharing Hark.

Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0