United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello there,

I'm MeekOne, and I have been absent a very long time. I can't even remember the last time I was here, but thanks to a message that I received from a friend (thanks Russ), I'm back. I used to take care of these threads oh so many years ago. I will start with one of my most favorite verses:

Isaiah 41:10-13
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Your turn ✝️

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
2 Samuel 14:14

Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But that is not what God desires; rather, he devises ways so that a banished person does not remain banished from him.

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
2 Samuel 14:14

Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But that is not what God desires; rather, he devises ways so that a banished person does not remain banished from him.
Hi Meek.

I'll try to be here more now!.

Luk 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
Yayyyyy!! It's so good to "see" us fellowshiping again ✝️

Proverbs 18:24

One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1000001302.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums