Not open for further replies.

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟109,018.00
Faith
Baptist
10. As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
11. Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen. (NASB, 1995)

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Psalms 121:1-2 KJV I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Reactions: pilgrimgal
Upvote 0

doc329

In His Service
Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Guilford New York
✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
2 Corinthians 12:9 (KJV) And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Romans 6:5-6 KJV For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Upvote 0

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟109,018.00
Faith
Baptist
12. Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you;
13. but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation. (NASB, 1995)

Reactions: Subdood
Upvote 0

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Something to do for Christmas and always from the words of the reason for the season: “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. (John 13:34)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Romans 15:4-7 KJV For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. 5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: 6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

Upvote 0

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟109,018.00
Faith
Baptist
14. If you are reviled for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you.
15. Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or thief, or evildoer, or a troublesome meddler;
16. but if anyone suffers as a Christian, he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God in this name. (NASB, 1995)

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
2 Corinthians 1:20-22 KJV 20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; 22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Upvote 0

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟109,018.00
Faith
Baptist
17. For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
18. AND IF IT IS WITH DIFFICULTY THAT THE RIGHTEOUS IS SAVED, WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE GODLESS MAN AND THE SINNER?
19. Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right. (NASB, 1995)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.