THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.

John 10:10, NLT

presence.jpg

Upvote 0

BeckaMarie

Legend
Oct 19, 2005
New York
✟57,802.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1 Timothy 5:17-20

Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine. For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward. Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Upvote 0

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession--to the praise of his glory. For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.
Ephesians 1:13-17 NIV

bible-open.jpg

Upvote 0

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ. In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.
Ephesians 1:7-12 NIV

cross-1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jessi_girl

THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
creator.jpg
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif][/font]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]No wonder our hearts have melted in fear! . . . For the LORD your God is the supreme God of the heavens above and the earth below. [/font]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Joshua 2:11[/font]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoverOfMySoul

Jesus I will never let you go
Apr 2, 2005
✟51,952.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
For i know the plans i have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and i will listen to you.
Jeremiah 29:11-12

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.