• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Bible says science cannot possibly know how many years since creation

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by dad, Feb 28, 2019.

1. dad

dad On the winning side Supporter

+1,183
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    God Himself.

Eze 33:11 - Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:

Happy to flush.

The ones killed by those same wicked will have been crying out for vengeance, and will be glad when it comes. The saints will be very happy that Satan got kicked to the curb and that love and laughter and peace everafter under the Prince of Peace is finally here. I would be happier if all the wicked repented rather than chose to fight God and die. I will be happy when evil is vanquished and Christ is Lord indeed despite the fact that the children of Satan have to be destroyed because they refuse to repent.
    Despite your blasphemous portrayal of Love Himself being some sort of two bit traitor whose word is not worth anything, the truth is as follows.

Heb 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

2. Kylie

Kylie Atheist and Proud

+3,017
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    This is simply not true. There has never been any evidence for a missing day.

NASA Discovers a 'Lost Day' in Time?

The missing day › Dr Karl's Great Moments In Science (ABC Science)

Even creationist groups think this is a terrible argument since it is so easily disproved.

Has NASA Discovered a 'Missing Day'? - creation.com

Has NASA Discovered Joshua's "Lost Day"?

Have NASA Computers Proved Joshua’s Long Day?