Bible Code (a Substantial Breakthrough)

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
63D905CE-CAD5-4FF6-BF49-7AC0C60C98AA.jpeg

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If we flip the reduplicated order in which the first eight variables read….

הכב מיא רי הכבמ יאיר What is on or about May 30th? The 26th of Ayyar!

I have long attested, the answer to a question is (concealed) within the (very) question.

Otherwise the order in which I originally presented the reading is a succinct Assertion.

Should we expect less from a pure language?

A pure language does not require one’s recognition in order to be pure, but when a pure language is not recognized to be what it is, neither can it’s Worth be recognized, the same is true for a million dollars laying on אל שדי The Ground being ignored and passed by individuals who simply do not know what a million dollars looks like, cause if one did, they would immediately stop and pick it up from אל שדי The Ground.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Because both the first eight variables and the selected twenty variables of this strand loops intelligibly with pertinent information, I’ll present the strand(s) in a Loop with a progressive interlinear view to examine the translation.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,996.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Carefully note how a corresponding reference to time is present within each passing thought.

May 30th 1962 is when Memorial Day Customarily fell on the 30th of May, I think it now falls on the last Wednesday of May.

Nevertheless, we have here, pertinence on top of pertinence with Historical accuracy, yea what we have here appears to be a Record, and though many Bible Code enthusiasts try to pass off their ambiguous arrays as a Hidden Message, they fall short of presenting any viable Message whatsoever.

Neither should a (Hidden) Record of a Day be construed as a (Hidden) Message unless that Record also bears an actual Message that is equally pertinent and applicable.

This strand just so happens to bear such a message, would anyone care to know what that message is?

Last edited:
Upvote 0