Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
It's an established fact the Russians have strenuously interfered in the US elections bc they want Trump in office. No need to wage war on us when we can elect a leader who will damage our own country while benefitting Putin. Since 2016 Trump has thrown mud on his own intelligence communities for having the audacity to do their jobs. His response is to have a hissy fit when professionals in the intelligence community fulfill their jobs by presenting that information to Congress. He just installed someone with zero experience in intel to be in charge of 17 intel communities while simultaneously serving as Ambassador to Germany where he's known as the diplomat with zero diplomacy skills. All bc this person is willing to tell him only what he wants to hear, not the facts needed to be known to protect our country.

Bernie Sanders has reportedly been briefed on Russian efforts to aid his presidential campaign. Their dream is to pit Bernie & Trump against one another, have Americans fight w each other over it. They know that people will immediately bleat "HILLARY!" & they're laughing their booties off at that. Sen. Sanders immediately condemned the interference, saying "‘Unlike Trump, I do not consider Vladimir Putin a good friend. He is an autocratic thug’.

Bernie isn't my favourite candidate but I'd definitely vote for him if he is the Democratic nominee. I appreciate that he does what is RIGHT. We need this example now more than ever.

Bernie Sanders denounces Russia's reported efforts to aid his campaign– live

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
“I don’t care, frankly, who Putin wants to be president,” Sanders said in a statement to The Washington Post. “My message to Putin is clear: Stay out of American elections, and as president I will make sure that you do.

:clapping:

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Exactly what I’d expect from Bernie.

:thumbsup: Same!!!! :) It's just refreshing to see patriotism & loyalty to country. Doing the right thing. In contrast to how Trump has tried to gaslight & conceal.

This was his whole quote, I should have included it above:
I don't care, frankly, who Putin wants to be president. My message to Putin is clear: Stay out of American elections, and as president I will make sure that you do.”
Unlike Donald Trump, I do not consider Vladimir Putin a good friend. He is an autocratic thug who is attempting to destroy democracy and crush dissent in Russia. Let’s be clear, the Russians want to undermine American democracy by dividing us up and, unlike the current president, I stand firmly against their efforts, and any other foreign power that wants to interfere in our election.”

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0