Bernie May Be Unstoppable By March 18th (or even by March 4th)

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Right. About 17 years ago people looked at you funny if you asked if they had email

And only "nerds" had computers.

Starving people will gladly take the mark of any beast (local or foreign) offering food for allegiance. :)

Very true! It could be an EMP or even a viral outbreak :eek: that would bring this about.

BTW, I looked on U-Tube and found "One Year After" and "The Final Day" on audiobook there, so you're in luck! I have to wonder how they make money on audiobooks if they're available for free on that site.
If you like disaster-type stuff like this, you can watch the movie, "The Day After" (a completely different scenario) on that site as well. The entire movie! Just type in the name and it's the first result.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
More like a fantasy.

More like economic reality. Someone once said something that showed us that he realized it:

“If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them,” Obama said, responding to a question about his cap-and-trade plan. He later added, “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”

Was he a liar?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have to wonder how they make money on audiobooks if they're available for free on that site.
Well again if it is intentional propaganda to promote the fear common fifteen years ago when people were giving up their rights willingly, then the more people that see it the better to their thinking no doubt.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well again if it is intentional propaganda to promote the fear common fifteen years ago when people were giving up their rights willingly, then the more people that see it the better to their thinking no doubt.

Sure, but people usually produce these things to earn a living. Can't do that by publishing it for free.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,278.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
More like economic reality. Someone once said something that showed us that he realized it:

“If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them,” Obama said, responding to a question about his cap-and-trade plan. He later added, “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”

Was he a liar?

I'm pretty sure he understood that coal power plants are not health care providers.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
YouTube also offers movies legally for free so maybe this is a same case scenario.

I'll have to look into that! The Day After is the only movie I was aware of being on there for free in its entirety. I've found pretty much every song on there I've ever wanted, but never a movie. As for audiobooks, I never knew about those on that site until you told me. Thanks for that! I'll have something new to search for now.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟654,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty sure he understood that coal power plants are not health care providers.

Non sequitur.
Nobody said he thought that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums