Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
Today at 02:21 AM Job_38 said this in Post #38 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=645351#post645351)

Do you actually have proof of this? Pretty bold statements to be making without justifying them.

Well what statements in particular are you refering to?
Jesus was a carpenter, or donkeys can't talk, or myth being routinely used to exalt the status of some who were thought to be of prominance, you know, like Solomon, Caesar, Jesus, Apollonius, George Washington, and Ronald Reagan.

Upvote 0

Doctrine1st

Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
Today at 12:01 AM Job_38 said this in Post #43 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=647329#post647329)

I want some actual proof that the things stated that you said were made up, i want some proof of that not happening.

Otherwise, do not blatantly lie to people.

Proof???

How's this for proof, I read in the Vedas that Bramhma was God, which means that the none of the things in the Bible occured, and the Bible itself a lie.

:eek:

Upvote 0

EPHRIAM777

A REAL NICE GUY..!
Dec 6, 2002
PHILLY
✟620.00
31st January 2003 at 08:03 PM Soldier_of _God said this in Post #1 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=620547#post620547)

Benny hinn False Prophet ?

so what do you think? does he really heal ? or is he a wolf in sheeps clothes?

Eph writes...

Sad to say..He's a phoney baloney...!

Not to mention he rips off other Pastors and preaches their sermons as his own...To me..THATS why he's dangerous...He mixes a bit of honest truth from Gods word...with a bit of lie...!

It's not easy to pick through the message as it's being preached...and find the lies mixed in...!

I know of another being who does the same...!

PLUS....Jesus is in the business of picking people up...NOT knocking people down...

SELAH....( pause for a moment and think of that )..!

:scratch:

Upvote 0

Doctrine1st

Official nitwit
Oct 11, 2002
Seattle
Visit site
✟12,523.00
Faith
Politics
US-Others
Yesterday at 07:07 PM EPHRIAM777 said this in Post #47 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=651120#post651120)

31st January 2003 at 08:03 PM Soldier_of _God said this in Post #1 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=620547#post620547)

Benny hinn False Prophet ?

so what do you think? does he really heal ? or is he a wolf in sheeps clothes?

Eph writes...

Sad to say..He's a phoney baloney...!

Not to mention he rips off other Pastors and preaches their sermons as his own...To me..THATS why he's dangerous...He mixes a bit of honest truth from Gods word...with a bit of lie...!

It's not easy to pick through the message as it's being preached...and find the lies mixed in...!

I know of another being who does the same...!

PLUS....Jesus is in the business of picking people up...NOT knocking people down...

SELAH....( pause for a moment and think of that )..!

:scratch:

LOL, thanks for the site.

I personally think there was and never has been such a thing as a prophet in the sense to accurately predict the future, while predicting trends is fairly easy. Benny's problem is he is not very good at prophecy because he gets all wound up, and his prophecies are way to exact, unlike the others in the past who are so vague you can pert near apply anyone or anything to the claim.

Upvote 0

Smilin

Spirit of the Wolf
Jun 18, 2002
Appalachia, The Trail of Tears
Visit site
✟15,906.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Benny Hinn's History:

HINN’S HISTORY: Benny Hinn was born in Israel in 1953. He was raised as a Greek Orthodox and went to a Catholic school. He claims to have had two visions and an appearance of Jesus at age 11 before he was converted.1) This appearing he says continues to occur regularly since he became a Christian. At the age of 14 the family moved to Toronto, Canada. Hinn has given a few different stories about the when and how of his conversion. He claims it occurred in 1972. But this differs from his story on a recorded testimony from a 1987 tape describing The Angel of the Lord in a vision taking him into a room in the high school and there he was saved.2) In his book, Good Morning Holy Spirit, he said the angel dropped him off on Don Mills road outside the wall of his school. Then in the 1981 publication of the PTL Devotional, he said "I got saved in Israel in 1968".3) Yet in a 1983 message in St. Louis, he claimed that someone witnessed to him and he got saved after he came to Toronto from Israel. He also tells of his family members giving their hearts to the Lord at different times.4) However, in 1984, in his book War in the Heavenlies, he said his family all got saved at the same time.5) There were multiple claims in his stories and Hinn is found to be consistently inconsistent with his word. One can only wonder which story, if any, is accurate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
13th February 2003 at 08:47 PM EJO said this in Post #48

Benny Hinn- he has funny hair.

He has funny hair alright , I thought it was a wig but somebody told me it was his real hair .

Poor man doesn't know how silly he looks , you would think someone would tell him how stupid he looks .   :(

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Today at 05:56 PM Evee said this in Post #52

I just have one question have you ever heard Benny Hinn sing? :D

WOW!  Benny Hinn can sing too ?    I didn't know that .

Well he's got the hair for it , probibly make a good rock star .   :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Today at 06:10 PM Evee said this in Post #55

:D Hey funny! That is just it he can't sing.

You need to hear him.

Judge for yourself.

Would there be enough money being a Rock star?  :rolleyes:

You've heard Benny Hinn sing ?  But you said he can't sing so how can I hear him sing .  :scratch:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.