England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Every Home for Christ,' -'because everyone need Jesus',mentions in their October,'Let's Pray!' 'United Kingdom:- population 64,000,000. Six hundred members of churches in Birmingham,received five pieces of gospel literature and committed to sharing them among family,friends and loved ones. Pray that the LORD will use these relationships as they share God's love with those closest to them'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'God is in control of my life and when I cannot or will not continue myself,He can and He will. Hold on to life! Hold on to hope! Hold on to God! And one day you again will see the light!' (I L De Viliers)

• Agree
Reactions: LoveDivine
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I truly have heard a reduction of the following on a number of occasions, I mean in plenty. Something to the effect of if we just avail ourselves to Jesus and the caring for others, isn’t that what it all boils down to, haven’t we then fulfilled the very ‘law of Christ? Sometimes, I think we could be creating more hazards for ourselves than would be necessary by the practice (not a failure to acknowledge wording) of dropping off V-20 of those parting words,

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, ,”

, , saying in the frequent compassionate tone, ‘If we just do this much. It will suffice for all else.’ Why again, in practice should this ever slip from view? Are we ourselves held back from that ‘observance’ by another,

Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart.

(1 Corinthians 4:5)

, , if He said ‘men always ought to pray’, does this sufficiency now make that time-frame less than the original ‘ought’?

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jesus told us to prepare for the harvest. He said,'The fields are white unto harvest. Pray to the Lord of the harvest to send forth labourers onto the harvest'. We must be willing to go or willing to stay. The harvest is overseas but it is also at home. We must pray. We must go with the gospel wherever God calls us to be. We must 'be His witnesses',after that the power of God is upon us.

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We may not have got there yet,but we are further on than when we first started!
Love it! Not an aimless flint by the Spirit,but co-workers in His field. Oh-but how I wonder what He would say of "the fields" today? They were already past-ready in His time, this makes our dependency to be faithful 'with little' quite large.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We have come a long way,but there are still 'unreached' tribes and individuals who may not have heard the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. The population of the world is continually growing and the need is great!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Every Home for Christ,since 1946 has 'remained on a steady course towards reaching all people in every nation with the gospel and to disciple them in His ways. In over 130 nations they are actively equipping the local churches to reach the lost with the gospel and make disciples. The strategy is simple. Everybody lives somewhere,so just go where the people live and systematically share the gospel home to home. The results are incredible. In the last five years alone,EHC have reached over four hundred million homes and followed on to disciple over seventy million who have responded to the gospel. AOG and many other missionary outreaches are working towards the Great Commission to be fulfilled before Jesus comes again. We are all in this together!

Upvote 0