Reformed Baptist with a Quaker heritage
Aug 8, 2004
Ohio
✟10,256.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hey all! It's been forever since I've been here. I saw when I logged in that my last visit was the middle of August! Wow, didn't realize it had been THAT long!

Glad to see some familiar faces around here, and looking forward to maybe meeting some new ones.

I've peeked into a few threads, and see that the Semper Reformanda spirit of 'lively conversation' hasn't changed a bit! :clap:

So, any big changes I should know about? Since August of last year?

I got on here initially to look and see what everyone's thoughts are about the coming elections and the candidates. I remember reading a long time ago(probably a couple of years ago) in the end times section that Obama was the Antichrist--and now that he's running for president, I'm sort of curious what's being said about him now! LOL Nothing like some humor to get me through the day! he he he

Life's been pretty good around here. My husband had eye surgery for glaucoma in November and also surgery for a hernia. 6 weeks off of work---boy was I ready for him to go back! ;)

Aside from the slight money crunch that caused, everything worked out well and we are starting the new year full of optimism and excitement about our goals. :thumbsup:

I'm really going to try and be on here more. I've missed the wonderful talks (and even arguments).

Now, I'm going to check out some more threads and maybe put my half-penny's worth of thoughts in! :wave:

Windi

Sep 10, 2005
SE
✟24,268.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hey all! It's been forever since I've been here. I saw when I logged in that my last visit was the middle of August! Wow, didn't realize it had been THAT long!

Glad to see some familiar faces around here, and looking forward to maybe meeting some new ones.

I've peeked into a few threads, and see that the Semper Reformanda spirit of 'lively conversation' hasn't changed a bit! :clap:

So, any big changes I should know about? Since August of last year?

I got on here initially to look and see what everyone's thoughts are about the coming elections and the candidates. I remember reading a long time ago(probably a couple of years ago) in the end times section that Obama was the Antichrist--and now that he's running for president, I'm sort of curious what's being said about him now! LOL Nothing like some humor to get me through the day! he he he

Life's been pretty good around here. My husband had eye surgery for glaucoma in November and also surgery for a hernia. 6 weeks off of work---boy was I ready for him to go back! ;)

Aside from the slight money crunch that caused, everything worked out well and we are starting the new year full of optimism and excitement about our goals. :thumbsup:

I'm really going to try and be on here more. I've missed the wonderful talks (and even arguments).

Now, I'm going to check out some more threads and maybe put my half-penny's worth of thoughts in! :wave:

Windi

Hi Windi!!!!

Welcome back!

CC&E:wave:

Upvote 0