✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved one, we heard our Lord Jesus
““But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7:26‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

so let us hear these sayings of the Lord and do them, then we will NOT be likened to a foolish man who built his house on the sand.

This is what we have heard our Lord said :

““Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:3‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Let us remember what apostle Paul taught us:
“These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭2:13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So Jesus didn’t speak in words which man’s wisdom teaches but taught the wisdom that is from God, for the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

so when we heard what Jesus taught,”
“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”— we should perceive and understand by what the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

We are not to understand the poor as in the flesh, that they are financially poor but we should understand spiritually the poor as ones who are helpless ; as ones who are helpless in heart, for we heard the poor in spirit are blessed.

You may ask how the helpless in heart are blessed?

The helpless in heart are blessed, for they receive help.

For we heard:
“Because I delivered the poor who cried out, the fatherless and the one who had no helper.”
‭‭Job‬ ‭29:12 ‭NKJV‬‬

So the poor were delivered, for they received help from the Lord.

For the Lord Himself said:
“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

““But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:26‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So the poor in the spirit or the helpless in heart were delivered, for they received help from the Helper whom the Lord sends.

So the helpless in heart are blessed, for they receive help, that the Lord said, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven, that the Holy Spirit testified.

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ. Amen

• Winner
Reactions: Unqualified

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones — let us consider a woman of God, sister Basilea Schlink have said:

• Even if you can’t see that God has helped you, believe that He did help you and is at work invisibly.

• In hopeless situations, hold fast to God’s promises.

• Don’t look people for approval, look to God.
  • When faced with failure, never despair.
  • Disappointments come from already wanting to see what we are first meant to lay hold of in faith.
  • Learn to see God at work in the humblest and most insignificant beginnings.
  • It is the difficult days, not the good and easy ones, that bring precious and lasting fruit.
  • Live in the triumphant assurance: “Lord, when You humble me, You lift me up.”
BE ENCOURAGED BELOVED ONES !

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, consider a man of God, Smith Wiggleworth have said:

• If you seek nothing but the will of God, He will always put you in the right place at the right time.
  • I am not moved by what I see.
  • I am not moved by what I feel
  • I am moved by what I believe

• God does not call those who are equipped, He equips those whom He has called.
  • There is nothing impossible with God.All the impossibility is with us when we measure God by the limitations of our unbelief.
  • Great faith is the product of great fights. Great testimonies are the outcome of great tests. Great triumphs can only come out of great trials.
BE ENCOURAGED BELOVED ONES !

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones,we heard :

“Blessed are the poor in spirit: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We are NOT to take the words that Jesus our Lord have spoken literally, that is of the letter.

For we heard apostle Paul said:

“who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, NOT of the LETTER but of the Spirit; for the LETTER kills, but the Spirit gives life.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭3:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Jesus the mediator of the new covenant made us sufficient as the ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter, but of the Spirit.

So we are not to take the words that Jesus our Lord have spoken spiritually.

Let us not consider the letter, that we considered that we are blessed being spiritually poor ; let us not perceive and understand wrongly, for we should not let the letter minister to us.

Beloved ones — the poor in spirit are blessed, for the helpless in heart are blessed that we receive help,that we may perceive and understand the grace of God, that the helpless in heart received help that we are spiritually strengthened through His Spirit, that our hearts may perceive and understand that He bless us out of His grace, and given us the kingdom of Heaven, that we receive spiritual kingdom. And through His Spirit, our hearts or our spirits perceive and understand this truth.

Beloved ones, let our hearts perceive and understand this blessedness through His Spirit, that we may perceive His grace and truth, that He loves and helps the helpless in heart through His Spirit, and assure us that the spiritual kingdom are ours.

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ.Amen

Selah

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, we heard our Lord Jesus said :

“Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So who mourn?

We heard apostle James said:

“Lament and MOURN and weep! Let YOUR laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.”
‭‭James‬ ‭4:9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

And prior to saying this, he said:

“Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.”
‭‭James‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So those who should mourn are sinners.

We may perceive our Lord saying that those sinners who mourn, that they are blessed, for they shall be comforted by His mercies.

Selah

Beloved ones, hear what our Lord said:

““Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with MOURNING.” So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm. Who knows if He will turn and relent, And leave a BLESSING behind Him— A grain offering and a drink offering For the Lord your God?”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:12-14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Beloved ones, hearts that MOURN, are hearts that turn to the Lord with all hearts.

We heard : “rend your heart, and not your garments” ; so we should have bitter sorrow for sin, that we MOURN, and turn our hearts to God and return to our God.

For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness.

So let us perceive His grace, that is His gracious words, that we turn to Him, for He shall comfort us with His mercies. We heard that He is slow to anger and of a great kindness.

Beloved ones, let us not resist His loving kindness by not resisting His loving words, for He relents from doing harm.

So when we turn to Him or return to Him, He turn to us and relents and leave us a blessing.

A blessing that He leaves with us, is His Son, a grain offering and a drink offering for the Lord our God.

Beloved ones, the Lord our God,indeed, leave with us, a blessing. His blessing is with us, for He comforts us with His mercies.

So let us who sinned MOURN, that we turn to the Lord with all our hearts, we return to the Lord our God, for we shall be comforted by His mercies. For we who are comforted by His mercies, we are blessed, that we draw near to God and that He draws near to us.

Beloved ones, remember:

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. -Psalms 34:18

If we were filled with guilt and broken-hearted, let us mourn for our sin, that we turn with all our hearts, that we return to the Lord our God, and draw near to Him. Let us be comforted that He is near us, that He comforts with His mercies. And that He truly saves us who are truly remorse for our sin.

So let us be comforted, that He truly saves us.

Upvote 0