Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Being a kind person means that you are someone who is thoughtful and considerate of other people’s needs and feelings. A kind person is warm and cheerful towards other people. “Kindness is essentially goodness of heart that intends the very best for others.” – John MacArthur. Kindness is a very Christ-like characteristic. When we look at the cross, we see the most powerful, unforgettable, eternal example of kindness.

Jesus taught that God’s kindness is uninfluenced by the gratitude or the ingratitude of those to whom it is shown. When Jesus was encouraging his followers to declare themselves to be truly his followers by the way in which they deal with individuals who are not like them at all, he said the following: “Love your enemies! Do good to them, lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for He [God] is kind to the ungrateful and to the evil. You must be compassionate, just as your Heavenly Father is compassionate.” – Luke chapter 6:35-36… I have to pause here for a second and pray:

“Lord, if I am ever ungrateful about anything, PLEASE forgive me! I am not worthy of your love, yet you love and bless me everyday.”

From my new blog: https://femiroyalblog.com/2021/10/07/the-virtue-of-kindness/

Reactions: Jeshu