Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is the false doctrine many children are being taught in churches today (especially, but not limited to, Charismatic churches). Listen carefully to her language here, and the way she misuses Scripture. At one point she seems to be having trouble gathering her thoughts, (just as she goes to read a Scripture reference) and she laughs it off and says she's "drunk." This is absolutely learned behaviour. This poor little girl has heard and seen these kinds of things going on around her in her church, and she is now emulating such things herself.

Notice how the Pastor (Rodney Howard-Browne) tells her to speak in tongues at one point, and she automatically starts "babbling." The true speaking in tongues would not be something done on command from another person, no matter who that person is. After she starts "speaking in tongues" she begins to speak more intensely, almost yelling, and even starts praying for blessings in regard to worldly possessions. (New house, new car) Please pay close attention, this is very much "Word of Faith"/"Prosperity Gospel" teaching. (She also asked earlier in the video how anyone can truly pray without speaking in tongues, as though if you are not speaking in tongues you are not really able to pray at all.) This is not Biblical, this girl has been deceived.

"Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea." (Matthew 18:6)

It breaks my heart that so many children are falling under this deception as it is being taught to them in their churches. Please pray.

Also, I encourage everyone to do research into who Rodney Howard-Browne is, and what he teaches. This is very important. Every Christian is responsible for "testing the spirits" and exercising Biblical discernment.

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who was being lifted up and edified here?

I saw more "the gifts" being exalted over the GIVER of the gifts

Which are given for the building up of HIS BODY

Not our own

I would have liked to have known the miracle that this girl her sister and her mother received after having prayed in tongues

I mean. What are the treasures we long for?

If it were a true blessing and miracle I would have thought one would be praising and testifying of this great gift and blessing one had received

Last edited:
Upvote 0

amariselle

Jesus Never Fails
Sep 28, 2004
The Great Northern Wilderness
✟60,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Who was being lifted up and edified here?

I saw more "the gifts" being exalted over the GIVER of the gifts

Which are given for the building up of HIS BODY

Not our own

I would have liked to have known the miracle that this girl her sister and her mother received after having prayed in tongues

I mean. What are the treasures we long for?

If it were a true blessing and miracle I would have thought one would be praising and testifying of this great gift and blessing one had received

Yes, I do not believe that this is actually from God at all. I encourage all Christians to carefully research these things for themselves, going to the Bible and praying for guidance from the Holy Spirit.

Not everything that looks or sounds good actually is. The Bible makes it clear that Satan masquerades as an "angel of light." He has and he will continue to deceive many, even with supposed "miracles" and "signs and wonders."

• Agree
Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0