✟7,838.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello guys,

In the BBC documentary 'Amish: A Secret Life (2012)' there is a song starting at 10:35 which goes like this:

Thank you Lord for your blessings on me
Thank you Lord for giving to me
All of my friends and family

All of the days for the rest of my life
No matter what life holds for me
I could be on my knees forever you know
but I never could thank you enough

Does anyone know what song this is, by whom it is and if there's more lyrics to it? I can't find it anywhere! It should not be confused with the song "Thank You Lord For Your Blessings (On Me)" by the Easter Brothers.

Looking forward to your answers.

Greetings,

Scream

• Friendly
Reactions: Halbhh

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That does make me curious to find and see some of that and perhaps watch it. Totally speculating, I wonder if it is simply an Amish song, and then it would not necessarily be by someone outside then.

Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello guys,

In the BBC documentary 'Amish: A Secret Life (2012)' there is a song starting at 10:35 which goes like this:

Thank you Lord for giving to me
All of my friends and family

All of the days for the rest of my life
No matter what life holds for me
I could be on my knees forever you know
but I never could thank you enough

Does anyone know what song this is, by whom it is and if there's more lyrics to it? I can't find it anywhere! It should not be confused with the song "Thank You Lord For Your Blessings (On Me)" by the Easter Brothers.

Looking forward to your answers.

Greetings,

Scream

Here's what I could find:
Thank you, Lord, for your blessings on me Thank you Lord for giving to me All of my friends and family Thank you lord for your blessings on me All of the days, the rest of my life No matter what life holds for me I could be on my knees Forever you know But I never could thank you enough Everything for your honour and glory, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Read more: Amish: A Secret Life (2012) s01e01 Episode Script | SS

Upvote 0

Scream

Mar 7, 2019
Gelderland
✟7,838.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Here's what I could find:
Thank you, Lord, for your blessings on me Thank you Lord for giving to me All of my friends and family Thank you lord for your blessings on me All of the days, the rest of my life No matter what life holds for me I could be on my knees Forever you know But I never could thank you enough Everything for your honour and glory, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Read more: Amish: A Secret Life (2012) s01e01 Episode Script | SS

Thanks for looking with me, that is indeed (part of?) the lyrics of this song. But yet I have to find the artist and the chords.

Upvote 0