baptism of fire....

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Amen Chickapee!!

We should all buy from the Lord. He that has no money, come and buy the Truth....without price.

Isaiah 55:1-3 KJV
(1) Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

Why buy things from Babylon those things which do not satisfy our souls?

(2) Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
(3) Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

We are to go to the "lost sheep". They have been led astray by the enchantments of Babylon.....the flattering, deceptive tongues of men...who toss about those who listen to her by every wind of doctrine. We are to go to them to preach that the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 10:6-8 KJV
(6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

We are to freely give as we have freely received....His Word of Truth.

(8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Babylon uses her flattering words as a cloak for her covetousness. Her exhortation is one of deceit....guile. We, on the other hand, are to freely give as we have freely received. The Word of God is not one to be retailed to the simple....but freely given...without price.

1 Thessalonians 2:3-9 KJV
(3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
(4) But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
(5) For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
(6) Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.
(7) But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:
(8) So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
(9) For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The “woman” Babylon sits upon 7 mountains. There is a clue here: here is the mind which has wisdom.

Revelation 17:9 KJV
(9) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Solomon should come to mind for the one who has a mind which has wisdom. Where did Solomon ask for wisdom? In a “great high place”…. “Gibeon” which means “hilly”.

1 Kings 3:2-5 KJV
(2) Only the people sacrificed in high places, because there was no house built unto the name of the LORD, until those days.
(3) And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places.
(4) And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that was the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar.

In "Gibeon"...which means "hilly" did Solomon ask for wisdom.

(5) In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.

Babylon sits upon the “high places”….the imaginations of men…..that exalts against the knowledge of God. Babylon exalts herself in her pride against the knowledge of God.

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 KJV
(4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
(5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(6) And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

It is the spiritual wicked things in the “high places” of man’s thoughts that we war with in the “evil day”….when religious men shall exalt themselves against what they will hear…..the revealed knowledge of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 6:11-13 KJV
(11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
(13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

We are to cast down every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. We are to destroy pride, covetousness, evil thoughts, love of money, wickedness, the wisdom of men etc. The 7 mountains signify EVERY high thing that will exalt itself against the knowledge of God.

Deuteronomy 12:1-11 KJV
(1) These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.
(2) Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:
(3) And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
(4) Ye shall not do so unto the LORD your God.
(5) But unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

Instead, we are to have a contrite, humbled heart which HONORS God first and foremost. We are to receive the love of His Truth and DO it. Glorify God and not religious man…Babylon.

(6) And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:
(7) And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.

We shall not continue to worship after the lusts of men of religious men in high places who do what they think is right in their own eyes. But we shall worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

(8) Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.
(9) For ye are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which the LORD your God giveth you.
(10) But when ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which the LORD your God giveth you to inherit, and when he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety;
(11) Then there shall be a place which the LORD your God shall choose to cause his name to dwell there; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD:

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. His ways are higher than our ways. We are to overcome our own thoughts and ways for His.

Isaiah 55:6-9 KJV
(6) Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
(7) Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
(8) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
(9) For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Religious men’s evil thoughts shall arise up out of the “sea” of thoughts at the hearing of the Word of Truth. They will think to blaspheme….vilify…what they will hear. They will be swift to speak out in their wrath….rushing to do evil.

Revelation 13:1-3 KJV
(1) And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
(2) And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

One of the heads looked as if it were wounded to death….but it was “healed”.

(3) And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

This is the evil thought within the hearts of men that they shall have peace….prosperity and safety….to vilify the Word that they will hear and to berate the preachers of the Word of Truth in this coming time.

Jeremiah 23:17-22 KJV
(17) They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

They will berate those who will speak His Word….just as they did Jeremiah: What? You have stood in the counsel of Jehovah and have understood and heard His Word? They will mock the true prophets of God with such taunts.

(18) For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

When we will hear of the coming judgment of God…it is like a whirlwind that will fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

(19) Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
(20) The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.
(21) I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

But if the prophets would have stood in His counsel and caused His people to hear His words then they should have turned from their evil way and from the evil of their doings. They would have believed what they heard and would have preached it to their congregations thereby saving them from the coming wrath.

(22) But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

But instead, they will “heal” the deadly wound by saying “peace, peace”. They will be saying “peace and safety” instead of warning the people about the coming judgment of God. Everyone that will do this will be those who are given to covetousness.

Jeremiah 6:13-19 KJV
(13) For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.
(14) They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.
(15) Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.
(16) Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
(17) Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.
(18) Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.
(19) Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

They will hear the words of the curse …the judgment of God(the deadly wound) and they shall bless themselves in their hearts (healing the deadly wound) by saying they shall have PEACE…even though they walk in the IMAGINATION of their own heart to add “drunkenness to thirst”….that is, berating the preachers of the Truth because of pride and/or covetousness. They will hear the judgment of God upon them but will think that no evil should come.

Deuteronomy 29:18-19 KJV
(18) Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;
(19) And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:

Babylon shall say in her heart that she shall see no sorrow…..

Revelation 18:7-8 KJV
(7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
(8) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her

They shall speak lies to their congregations….saying that they shall have “peace and safety” after hearing of God’s coming judgments. They will “heal” the deadly wound so to speak. They will think it safe to berate those who will be preaching the Truth and proclaiming the Day of judgment to them. No evil shall come to them so the thinking will go….and all those who will hear them will believe this also.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 KJV
(2) For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
(3) For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
(4) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

There is no “peace and safety” for those who will berate what they will hear…..for every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give an account for in the Day of judgment.

Matthew 12:35-37 KJV
(35) A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
(36) But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
(37) For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

The thoughts of man are empty…vain.

Psalms 94:11 KJV
(11) The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to Jehovah.

Proverbs 15:25-28 KJV
(25) The LORD will destroy the house of the proud: but he will establish the border of the widow.
(26) The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
(27) He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.

The mouth of the wicked shall pour out evil things at the hearing of the Word of Truth. He will not agree with it and will think that he will have “peace and safety” to do such things.

(28) The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.

The wicked through the PRIDE Of his countenance will not seek after God. He will not have any love for what he will hear. God is not in all his thoughts.

Psalms 10:4-7 KJV
(4) The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.

He will not take heed to the hearing of the judgments of God but will instead berate those who will preach it…. he will “puff” at his “enemies”.

(5) His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.

Instead of hearing and fearing the judgments of God, he will heal the “deadly wound” with the thought of his own heart: I shall not be moved for I shall never be in adversity.

(6) He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.

He will think that he shall have “peace and safety” to berate others….and to continue to retail the Word of God as he makes merchandise of those who are deceived by him.

(7) His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

He will preach “peace and safety” to his congregation instead of preaching about the coming judgments of God.

Let us not depart from His judgments….but keep what is said. Let us not berate what we will hear and keep it.

Psalms 119:101-104 KJV
(101) I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
(102) I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
(103) How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
(104) Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Let us HEAR Him….who warns us from heaven. Let us keep what we hear in our hearts and not despise His statutes and abhor His judgments. Let us have love for the Truth and for those who will preach it…..thereby keeping the covenant to have love for one another.

Leviticus 26:14-16 KJV
(14) But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
(15) And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
(16) I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Let us not refuse Him that speaks. Let us not turn away from Him that speaks from heaven.

Hebrews 12:25 KJV
(25) See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Let us come forth from the “graves” of the ignorance of religious men. Let us do good when we will hear His voice who speaks from heaven.

John 5:28-30 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Let us keep what we will hear and do it….doing good. For some shall do evil….speaking evil of what they will hear….and thinking that they will have “peace and safety” to do these things.

(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

As He hears, He judges….for we shall be judged by every idle word that will come out of our mouths in defiance of what we will hear. Let us keep His judgments and not think that “no evil thing shall come upon us” for doing so. Let us keep the covenant: to have love for another...and entertain the words of a "stranger" and not berate him.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Awesome !

For me it seems we are dead to God while we live in the world and in its lusts and its desires
but when you become dead to the world by salvation by Jesus Christ , you are alive to God in and though Jesus Christ who strengthens us Spiritually , to walk in the Spirit and Life

Act 17:31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom he hath ordained; [whereof] he hath given assurance unto all [men], in that he hath raised him from the dead.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Rom 11:15For if the casting away of them [be] the reconciling of the world, what [shall] the receiving [of them be], but life from the dead?

copyChkboxOff.gif
Col 2:20Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,Touch not; taste not; handle not

Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men? Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

now this COL 2 ;20 in NLT SAME
New Life in Christ

6 And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. 7 Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.

8 Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world,

rather than from Christ.

9 For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body.

10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ,

who is the head over every ruler and authority.

11 When you came to Christ, you were “circumcised,” but not by a physical procedure.

Christ performed a spiritual circumcision—the cutting away of your sinful nature.

12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God,

who raised Christ from the dead.

13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away.

Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins.

14He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross.

15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.

16 So don’t let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new moon ceremonies or Sabbaths.

17 For these rules are only shadows of the reality yet to come.

And Christ himself is that reality.

18 Don’t let anyone condemn you by insisting on pious self-denial or the worship of angels, saying they have had visions about these things.

Their sinful minds have made them proud,

19 and they are not connected to Christ, the head of the body.

For he holds the whole body together with its joints and ligaments, and it grows as God nourishes it.

20 You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the spiritual powers of this world. So why do you keep on following the rules of the world, such as, 21 “Don’t handle! Don’t taste! Don’t touch!”?

22 Such rules are mere human teachings about things that deteriorate as we use them.

23 These rules may seem wise because they require strong devotion, pious self-denial, and severe bodily discipline.

But they provide no help in conquering a person’s evil desires

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes, the commandments of men do not save us alive….they only turn us from the Truth….from having love for one another. Men fight over their commandments and teachings...living in divisions based on errors. They lay aside the commandment of God...to have love for one another...so that they can keep the traditions and commandments of men.

WE are to die to the current religious world and its lusts…..for it is built upon the vain glory of men who go after their covetousness that is hidden in their hearts. Babylon....the deceptive, smooth, flattering tongue.....hides the beast hidden in the heart of man.

Proverbs 26:
(24) He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
(25) When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.

The current religious world’s commandments of men are burdensome…it is slavery….it is darkness….it is ignorance…it is Babylon that we are to come out of.

Titus 1:14-16 KJV
(14) Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
(15) Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Again, one of the heads of the beast appeared as if it were wounded to death and its deadly wound was healed.

Revelation 13:3 KJV
(3) And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The wound is caused by the sword…. the warning of God’s coming sword of judgment.

Deuteronomy 32:39-41 KJV
(39) See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
(40) For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
(41) If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

For when one hears the voice of God speaking from heaven via His sent messengers of the Word of Truth, there is a warning of the coming judgment for speaking evil against what is heard.

It will not “conform” to the present thoughts, ways and words of religious men….and there will be a temptation to speak out in wrath and pride and say all kinds of evil things about His words and His messengers in defense of the things of religious man. Those who love the current religious world will speak out against what they will hear. They will hear their own. We are not to love this religious world that will soon pass away. All of its teachings…all of its commandments….all of its organizations…are going to pass away.

Let us hear and receive the LOVE of the Truth. Let us not hate what is said and speak out in defense of one’s own religious thoughts and ways. His thoughts and ways are higher than ours.

John 15:22-24 KJV
(22) If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
(23) He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

The wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all the ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who will hold down the Truth in unrighteousness. They….the ungodly men…. shall hear the Word of Truth but they will disesteem it and will prevent others from receiving it and will ignore the judgments of God for doing so.

Romans 1:
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
(19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

They shall know His judgment for doing such things….and yet, some shall choose to ignore it. They shall say in their own hearts that they shall have peace…that no evil shall befall them even though they will act wickedly in their response to what is heard. They will “heal” the deadly wound by saying “peace and safety”.

Some will not think it worthy to retain the knowledge of God…..

Romans 1:28-32 KJV
(28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
(29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

….and will ignore the warnings about the judgment of God (the deadly wound) for doing such things against His knowledge. They will KNOW THE JUDGMENT OF GOD (the deadly wound to the head) and will choose to ignore the warnings by saying “peace and safety” (healing the wound). They will also have pleasure in them that join them with their evil ranting, complaining, murmuring against the Truth. All of those who love the current religious world ….who aren’t written in the book of life…. shall follow their pernicious ways. They will admire those who will behave in such fashion. They will hear , support and follow them.

(32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

When God brings the sword upon the land, we are to take warning…..keeping His judgments.

Ezekiel 33:1-20 KJV
(1) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
(2) Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
(3) If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

We are to warn others and not hold back .

(4) Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
(5) He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

A watchman….a pastor, priest, reverend, etc…..is supposed to warn the people when he sees the sword coming and NOT preach “peace and safety” instead. He sees the “sword” coming with the hearing of the Truth.

(6) But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

A stubborn and unrepentant heart will treasure up against itself wrath for the coming day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God.

Romans 2:5-11 KJV
(5) But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

As He hears, He judges….and His judgment is just.

(6) Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
(7) To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

Many in the religious world will be contentious with what they will hear and will not obey the Truth….by having love for another. They will speak in defiance….rebellion, stubbornness, hatred, covetousness, etc

(8) But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
(9) Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
(10) But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
(11) For there is no respect of persons with God.

There is an acceptable year of the Lord that will be preached…a deliverance from religious man’s prison of the commandments of men….and a proclaiming of the coming Day of Judgment.

Isaiah 61:1-2 KJV
(1) The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
(2) To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

There are 12 months in a year and there are the 12 tribes of Israel. Nothing shall be “hurt” until all of those who will have first trusted in Christ….the Word…shall be sealed. The “year” is the sealing of all those in the churches who will hear (the 12 tribes= the year), believe and DO the Truth.

Revelation 7:2-4 KJV
(2) And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
(3) Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
(4) And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Those who will first trust in Christ after they have heard and BELIEVED in the Word of Truth…the gospel of salvation…shall be sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.

Ephesians 1:11-14 KJV
(11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
(12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
(13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

He chooses us in Him BEFORE the “foundation” of the world. The Greek word for “foundation” here in Ephesians 1:4 is “katabole” which means “a throwing down”. It is the current religious world….Babylon…that will get thrown down.

He chooses those who will hear and believe in the Word of Truth….the good news of our salvation from religious man’s works and from the coming Day of Judgment which is coming upon those who will reject what they will hear with evil behavior.

Ephesians 1:4-7 KJV
(4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
(5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
(6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
(7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

These are those who are redeemed from among men….from among the religious world of men whose thoughts and ways are in error of the Truth. The commandments of men lead us away from the Truth.

Revelation 14:4-5 KJV
(4) These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
(5) And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The religious world will set aside the commandment of God…to have love for one another…as they will seek to keep their own traditions….the transmissions and commandments of men…rather than hearing and believing in the revealed Word of Truth….the gospel of salvation from these things. They will not obey the Truth.

Mark 7:7-9 KJV
(7) Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
(8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men,as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
(9) And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Let us NOT be more “zealous” for the traditions of the church fathers…..and persecute the church of God in defense of them.

Galatians 1:13-16 KJV
(13) For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
(14) And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.

Like Saul/Paul, we are called by God by His grace out of the mother’s womb…..Babylon….so that His Son may be revealed in us.

(15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
(16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Those things we have worked for in our “churches” should be counted as loss for the words of Christ…..for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus our Lord. We are to gain/win Christ instead of these things. We are to suffer the loss of all of our religious things of this world and count them as dung. Let us lose our current church lives for Him….when we hear His revealed knowledge of the
Truth. Let us not seek to save those things which are going to eventually disappear altogether. His words shall never pass away. Religious man’s words, commandments, organizations, thoughts and intents of the heart, riches, etc are all going to pass away. His glory shall fade away…so let us hold on to what is not going to fade…the words of Christ.

Philippians 3:7-8 KJV
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord:for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Awesome verses Bro W !
In agreement with you on the beastly nature
have you ever noticed the nature of a beast fear the fire ?
as God is a consuming fire and in His presence is the Light and Fire of His HOLY SPIRIT ,
and find many of the beastly natures preach and teach about the fire and to fear it
WE are to die to the current religious world and its lusts…..for it is built upon the vain glory of men who go after their covetousness that is hidden in their hearts. Babylon....the deceptive, smooth, flattering tongue.....hides the beast hidden in the heart of man.

Proverbs 26:
(24) He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
(25) When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
compared to Balaam in these three verses describing the error

2Pe 2:12But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken

and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they

understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, [as] they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time.

Spots [they are] and blemishes, sporting themselves

with their own deceivings while they feast with you

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin;

beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices;

cursed children:

Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness

But was rebuked for his iniquity:

the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest;

to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness,

those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

While they promise them liberty,

they themselves are the servants of corruption:

for of whom a man is overcome,

of the same is he brought in bondage.

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,

they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness,

than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again;

and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Jud 1:10But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core

These are spots in your feasts of charity,

when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear:

clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth,

without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots

Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame;

wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever

Balaam meaning "perhaps"

1) A native of Pethor a city in Mesopotamia, endued by Jehovah with prophetic power.

He was hired by Balak to curse the Israelites;

and influenced by the love of reward,

he wished to gratify Balak; but he was compelled by Jehovah's power to bless them. Hence later the Jews saw him as a most abandoned deceiver

Rev 2:14But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam,

who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Jesus says His rewards are with Him
the reward of His righteousness ! the Light and fire of Gods consuming sin/error are saved lost

plain spoken here the Holy Ghost and fire of His presence in our lives

Psa 78:14In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
copyChkboxOff.gif
Psa 105:39He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.
copyChkboxOff.gif
Isa 10:17And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day

and those who stumble are reciving the reward of unrightousness /darkness :(

Thanks for the continued integrity in posting Bro W !
Blessings in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There will be many pitfalls in this coming time when the Word of Truth is being revealed to all of the churches. All will hear His voice. Some will hear and not believe in it at all as shown by the parable of the sower . They will not receive the Word with joy…but with contempt and opposition.

Mark 4:13
(13) And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
(14) The sower soweth the word.

The Word is sown by the hearing of it. Even though some will hear, Satan comes immediately because of their lack of belief and takes away the Word that was sown in their heart.

(15) And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

In Luke, we find that it was trodden down. These are those who will trodden down the Son of God immediately because of their lack of faith in what they will hear. They will not believe after hearing it.

Luke 8:4-5 KJV
(4) And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spake by a parable:

The “fowls of the air” are the evil words that will come to take away the seed out of their hearts. They will not receive the love of the Truth and be saved from the coming wrath.

(5) A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

The “fowls of the air” are the willful berating words that will fly after their hearing of the Word. Instead of joyfully receiving it, they will vilify the Word and the its preachers AFTER they have received the knowledge (Greek: “epignosis” which means FULL discernment) of the Truth. There will be no excuse for they will have acted willfully and not in ignorance because they will have heard it and will show disdain for it. There will no longer remain a sacrifice for sins.

Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
(26) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

They will know the judgment of God for doing such things….but they will say “peace and safety” within their hearts thereby having no fear of God in their eyes.

(27) But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
(28) He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

They will have trodden down what they will hear under “foot”. They will vilify it and will not have any love for it nor for those who had spoken it to them…..counting the blood of the covenant as a common thing. They will think it as nothing to show a lack of love….when Christ Jesus loved us and died for us. We are to keep the covenant and have love for one another. They will have done despite….to insult….those who will speak with the breath (spirit) of grace as those who will preach the Word will never return evil for their evil.

(29) Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant,wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
(30) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
(31) It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

For once one has been enlightened to the Truth….the good Word of God as spoken by the Holy Spirit….if they should fall away seeing that they crucify TO THEMSELVES the Son of God afresh and put him to an open shame …..

Hebrews 6:4-9 KJV
(4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
(5) And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

….it is impossible to renew them again unto repentance…for they will not change their minds in their stubbornness.

(6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
(7) For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:

That which shall bear forth evil words against what one has heard is near unto cursing….

(8) But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

But the preachers of the Word will be convinced of better responses from those who will hear and believe the Word of Truth….receiving it with joy.

(9) But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

When we shall hear His voice, how will one respond? With love, peace and joy to it or with evil oppositions, contradictions and false accusations?

John 5:28-30 KJV
(28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
(29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

It is all about how one will respond to the knowledge of the Truth . It is not about our past works but the works that are a result from the HEARING the good Word of God.

(30) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Still others WHEN they have HEARD the Word will immediately receive it with gladness and yet will stumble over the Rock.

Mark 4:
(16) And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;

Because there will be “no root” in themselves, they will endure for a time but then when the persecution from their own church people arises they are immediately tripped up over what they will hear.

(17) And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

The “enemies” shall be of our own household. Our own people with whom we had once fellowshipped with shall turn on us viciously for our reception of the knowledge of the Truth. They will persecute others for their belief as they will not believe it themselves. They will not want you to escape from them who are living in error of the Truth. They will think that they are doing a service to God to “persecute” you back into their fold.

Matthew 10:34-39 KJV
(34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
(36) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

He that loves their own church people ….who will not receive the love of the Truth, shall not be worthy of Him. Let us not shrink back because of fear of what the unbelieving pastors and congregants will say about us receiving the Truth.

(37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
(38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
(39) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Let us OVERCOME them….for greater is He that is in us than he that is in the religious world of men.

1 John 4:4-5 KJV
(4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
(5) They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

Let us not be afraid and hide it in the “earth”….the heart.

Matthew 25:25 KJV
(25) And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

Let us not hide the belief in the Truth for fear of being put out of our churches. Instead, let us confess Him openly and receive the praise of God rather than fear the loss of the praise of men. What can man do to us if God be for us?

John 12:42-43 KJV
(42) Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
(43) For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

Fear God and not religious man……

Luke 12:4-9 KJV
(4) And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
(5) But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
(6) Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
(7) But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Let us confess the Truth before men….openly receiving the Truth while others in the church will not receive the love of the Truth. Let us not be afraid of what they will say….their tribulation and persecutions. Let us not be afraid to lose the praise of men for the praise of God.

(8) Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
(9) But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

Still others shall hear the Word but they will listen to the feigned words of others….their pastors, etc….and it will choke the Word and become unfruitful in their lives.

Mark 4:
(18) And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
(19) And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

Through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of those who will love the things of this religious world. Many shall fall victim to the great swelling words of their unbelieving church leaders. They will appeal to the lusts that exist in the heart and will convince others to speak evil of the Truth.

2 Peter 2:1-3 KJV
(1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
(2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
(3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Love not the things of this religious world….their organizations, their education, their commandments, their riches, their ministries, their church buildings, their successes, etc. Those who suppose that gain is godliness shall be deceived by the great swelling words of the rich men of the churches.

1 John 2:14-21 KJV
(14) I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

The full court press shall come upon those who will hear the Truth in this coming time. They will speak great swelling words of emptiness to allure those who judge things by the outside appearance. They will allure those who see their great successes…riches, church growth, etc…. as defined by the world. It is not about the outward appearance of things.

2 Peter 2:18-20 KJV
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still others WHEN they have HEARD the Word will immediately receive it with gladness and yet will stumble over the Rock.

Mark 4:
(16) And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;

Because there will be “no root” in themselves, they will endure for a time but then when the persecution from their own church people arises they are immediately tripped up over what they will hear.

(17) And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

The “enemies” shall be of our own household. Our own people with whom we had once fellowshipped with shall turn on us viciously for our reception of the knowledge of the Truth. They will persecute others for their belief as they will not believe it themselves. They will not want you to escape from them who are living in error of the Truth. They will think that they are doing a service to God to “persecute” you back into their fold.

Matthew 10:34-39 KJV
(34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

He that loves their own church people ….who will not receive the love of the Truth, shall not be worthy of Him. Let us not shrink back because of fear of what the unbelieving pastors and congregants will say about us receiving the Truth.

(37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
(38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
(39) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Let us OVERCOME them….for greater is He that is in us than he that is in the religious world of men.
I do appreciate all you have said , this here is being rooted and grounded in Christ and in Love for the brothers and what God has planted not what man plants
Mat 15:13But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

copyChkboxOff.gif
Eph 3:17That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

copyChkboxOff.gif
Col 2:7Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Paul says it pretty plain in a couple of places in the above posts made
its not going to church that saves you its having the right heart in going to church , what could be the reason for going , is the main thing , if you go to be seen and say I go to church!!!

its not going to cut it with Jesus , save your self the trouble , its a vain thing to do if that IS your heart about it , many go for bragging rights :(
sad to me
I believe you fellowship with the Lord and the Lords people every day in some way by whats in your heart at all times
not certain days and places

you keep me thinking bro W
and love them verses dearly
I what to do what is right in the sight of God
not men they are blind in judging what is right in Gods sight by not loving the truth and examining their own hearts to see whats in them , that can only be seen what the Light of Christ in in there showing us His way truth and life

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thanks for reading Chickapee and considering!

What I meant to say and didn't quite say it in that last post was not to quit loving those we may leave behind....but we are to love the Lord MORE so as to follow Him out of their company..the unbelieving congregation we once fellowshipped with.

Matthew 10:36-38 KJV

For not all will obey the Word in this coming time just as the religious leaders of yesterday...Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes...and their followers. Yet, we are not to count them as an enemy but admonish them as brothers....so that the Lord of peace shall give us peace no matter what persecution we may get from them.

2 Thessalonians 3:13-16 KJV
(13) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
(14) And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
(15) Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
(16) Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

He comes to send fire on the earth.....

Luke 12:49-53 KJV
(49) I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

.....a
"baptism of fire".
(50) But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

The Word of Truth will cause division among the churches.....those who believe and those who will not. Light separated from darkness, wheat from tares, sheep from goats, those who are of God and those who are not. Persecution shall arise from those who will not believe in our very own churches.

(51) Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
(52) For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
(53) The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

They will say that they are children of faith (Abraham's seed)....yet, they shall berate the Truth and not have love for those who will receive and do it.

John 8:34-41 KJV
(34) Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

(35) And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

The Son sets us free.....

(36) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

....yet, others will not believe in His words and will seek to "kill" those who do with their evil speaking. The Word will have no place in their hearts.

(37) I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
(38) I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

Abraham entertained the strangers who came to him. He listened to their words.

(39) They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Will many also seek to "kill" those who will speak the Truth in this coming time?
(40) But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
(41) Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Abraham entertained the strangers. He did not treat them with contempt and unbelief in what was said.

Genesis 18:1-23 KJV
(1) And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
(2) And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
(3) And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
(4) Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
(5) And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.
(6) And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.

(7) And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.
(8) And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

(9) And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.
(10) And he said, I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life; and, lo, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.
(11) Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.
(12) Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
(13) And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?
(14) Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
(15) Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.
(16) And the men rose up from thence, and looked toward Sodom: and Abraham went with them to bring them on the way.
(17) And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
(18) Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
(19) For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
(20) And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
(21) I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.
(22) And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the LORD.

There MUST be a division.....

(23) And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

Upvote 0

Chickapee

Dec 18, 2006
U.S
✟17,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Bro W ,
Yes the divisions , the Lord dividing the sheep from the goats

Rightly dividing the word of truth is what seperates , the dead in Christ from the dead in sin 2 Tim 2
11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that

they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God,

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

its is always possible with God that the dead can be raised in Christ always by His own power of love , mercy and grace if it be dead in sin or dead in Christ , dead is dead and the only life given is to the Son and in the Son of God till all things be reconciled by Him to the Father according to scripture

Thanks for reading Chickapee and considering!

What I meant to say and didn't quite say it in that last post was not to quit loving those we may leave behind....but we are to love the Lord MORE so as to follow Him out of their company..the unbelieving congregation we once fellowshipped with.

Matthew 10:36-38 KJV

For not all will obey the Word in this coming time just as the religious leaders of yesterday...Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes...and their followers. Yet, we are not to count them as an enemy but admonish them as brothers....so that the Lord of peace shall give us peace no matter what persecution we may get from them.

2 Thessalonians 3:13-16 KJV
(13) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
(14) And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
(15) Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
(16) Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

He comes to send fire on the earth.....

Luke 12:49-53 KJV
(49) I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

.....a "baptism of fire".
(50) But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

The Word of Truth will cause division among the churches.....those who believe and those who will not. Light separated from darkness, wheat from tares, sheep from goats, those who are of God and those who are not. Persecution shall arise from those who will not believe in our very own churches.

Yes Bro W , after reading Matt 5 yesterday , your post made me think of Matt 5 and how we are to pray for our enemies not just our brethern , and our own
taking on the Divine nature of Christ at the cross forgive them Father for they know not what they do ,

in their darkness and ignorance they tried to put out the Light of the World but only increased it by Him going back to the Glory of the Father that was always with Him from the begining and bringing in the new and holy covenant promises of God though Christ return and fulfilling all things in Him

and I am in awe of the ways of God and do not understand them fully , but blessed to know this much , Everything is under Gods control and authority !!! , and this brings great peace to our souls , praise God !!!

and wanted to add that its not what we can do for Jesus , its what Jesus has done for us all ! He is now the Lord of the living and the dead and so ''Thankful ''for this !!!

Rom 14:9For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Indeed, our Lord is Lord of both the dead and the living.

Many have fallen asleep in the churches as many have listened to the flattering words of “thieves” (the wide gate = the open grave of the deceptive mouth) and have been led down the wrong path to ruin.

What exactly has been stolen by the thieves? The abundant LIFE that was promised by our Lord and Savior. He came so that we might have LIFE (that is, possess…to hold) and have it more abundantly…..in both quantity and quality.

John 10:9-11 KJV
(9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
(11) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Now many will not believe in the following….for to them this will just seem to be a fantasy. They can’t see anything but the law of sin and death at work at the present time. They think that this “eternal life”….that is, AGE –LASTING life is after we “die and go to heaven” as I have also believed in the past.

But isn’t God in control over all flesh? Is He not the God of all flesh? Is there anything too hard for Him?

Jeremiah 32:26-27 KJV
(26) Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying,
(27) Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Does not the Son have power over all flesh...over our mortal bodies?

John 17:1-3 KJV
(1) These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
(2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

This is life “eternal”…that is, age-lasting life: that we might know the only true God and Jesus Christ…the Word…whom He has sent. If we hear and believe His words…doing them…..then that is the source of a long, abundant life in the HERE AND NOW.

(3) And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Did not God raise Jesus from the dead who presented himself to his disciples in the flesh…. as flesh and bone…. after being resurrected?

Luke 24:38-39 KJV
(38) And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
(39) Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones,as ye see me have.

He has promised us this: “eternal life” NOW.

This life is not about when we “die and go to heaven”. This life is in the HERE AND NOW where God’s glory is to be displayed before ALL men. “Eternal” is “AGE LASTING”….a full life in the here and now…and is the evidence to be shown before the world….before the scoffers, unbelievers and all.

1 John 2:24-29 KJV
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Those who would seduce us are those in the pulpits looking to ROB…STEAL….KILL….DESTROY…this age-lasting life. They have led MANY astray…away from having love for one another which is THE source of life.

(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
(27) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

If we dwell in Him…by believing in His words and having love for one another (for friend or foe), we shall LIVE until we see the Son of man coming in great power and glory…that is, to the age. We shall live and remain to the age when we shall see Him coming in the kingdom.

(28) And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
(29) If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

But many will scoff at this. Where is the PROMISE ……the age-lasting life….”eternal life”….of His coming?

He CAME INTO THIS WORLD TO GIVE US THIS LIFE…. IN THE HERE AND NOW. Who can believe this? Did not God raise Jesus from the dead? The scoffers will only see that things have continued as they have ….for all have fallen asleep since the beginning of creation. They only see the law of sin and death at work and not the law of the Spirit of LIFE in Christ Jesus.

2 Peter 3:3-4 KJV
(3) Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
(4) And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

But if we make the Word “flesh”…that is, DO what He says, then we also shall dwell to the age for the Word is “eternal”….it is THE source of an age-lasting life in the here and now.

He comes so that we are redeemed from among the religious men who are living in error of the Truth. We are NOT redeemed with the corruptible things that we have received by transmission from our church fathers.

1 Peter 1:18-25 KJV
(18) Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
(19) But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
(20) Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

God has given us the gift of “eternal life”…an age-lasting life in the here and now.

(21) Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

We are to be born again…..not of the corruptible teachings of religious man….but of the Word of God which lives and abides “forever”.

(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

continued in next post...

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
....continued from previous post...

If we make the Word “flesh”…that is, DO IT, then we shall abide to the Age by that Word. That is His gift to us…. “eternal life” by His Word…His Saying….by having love for one another with a pure heart fervently.

We are to have our souls (the intents and thoughts of the heart) purified from religious man’s things in obeying the Truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brothers who will preach this Word….the gospel…the good news of LIFE.

(24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
(25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

For the “brothers” will not be preaching themselves as so many do today. They will preach Christ Jesus the Lord ….that He and His words are the authority over their own hearts and minds.

2 Corinthians 4:5-12 KJV
(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
(6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

This Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ is THE treasure in our “earthen vessels”….our bodies of flesh in the here and now. The evidence of this is the LIFE within us is reflected in our mortal bodies.

(7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
(8) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Even though religious men will persecute those who of the Spirit, we have this LIFE within us by not rendering evil for their evil. We are to have love for friends and enemies at all times. This LIFE…the LIFE OF JESUS….is to be manifested in our body.

(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

Again, we are to follow in His steps…..by not rendering evil for evil, railing for railing, threatening for threatening…so that the life of Jesus might be MANIFEST in our MORTAL FLESH.

(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
(12) So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

If the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in us, then he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also liven our MORTAL BODIES by His Spirit that dwells in us. This is in the HERE AND NOW.

Romans 8:11-14 KJV
(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies byhis Spirit that dwelleth in you.
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

WE are His purchased possession. That evidence is put in our “earthen vessels” so that we may CONTINUE MANY DAYS!

Jeremiah 32:13-15 KJV
(13) And I charged Baruch before them, saying,
(14) Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Take these evidences, this evidence of the purchase, both which is sealed, and this evidence which is open; and put them in an earthen vessel, that they may continue many days.
(15) For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Houses and fields and vineyards shall be possessed again in this land.

This does not mean that we shall not die some day but it does mean that we shall remain alive and remaining until He comes however long that will take…..for as Jesus said to John:

John 21:21-24 KJV
(21) Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
(22) Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
(23) Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
(24) This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

And again…..

Matthew 16:27-28 KJV
(27) For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
(28) Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

And again…..

Luke 2:25-31 KJV
(25) And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
(26) And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
(27) And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
(28) Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

….and we shall depart from this world IN PEACE….ACCORDING TO HIS WORD:

(29) Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:
(30) For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
(31) Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

We shall depart from here…old and FULL of days. Every single day shall be FULL….and not in the pain and misery of growing old that comes to all eventually.

Job 42:16-17 KJV
(16) After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.
(17) So Job died, being old and full of days.

We shall live through the persecutions of men that will come from the “religious” unbelievers….but they will one day see the result of the LIFE WITHIN us…for the life of Christ shall be manifest in our MORTAL BODIES…for all to see.

We have this treasure in the “earthen vessel” of our mortal body but who can believe this? Why scoff and ask where is the promise (the age-lasting) life that He promised us? HE comes in the Word to deliver us from the “graves” of men who have used their mouths as an opened tomb to steal this life from MANY.

Why seek Jesus among the “dead”…the carnally-minded religious teachings of men who are living in error? He is not there in the open sepulcher. He is risen.

Mark 16:6-8 KJV
(6) And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

We shall see Him in “Galilee”…which means “turning wheel, revolution”. This speaks of repentance….to change the mind….to turn from darkness to Light…from the ignorance of religious men to the Light of the knowledge of God in the face of Christ Jesus. Let us hear and return to Him for His thoughts and ways are higher than our own….and higher than our religious teachers.

(7) But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.

Let us FLEE from the sepulcher…..for the life of Jesus Christ is not there in the open sepulcher of men’s mouths who will open them to bash what they will hear. The Word of Truth will open what has been hidden in their hearts for all to see. Let us go out QUICKLY and FLEE from them.

(8) And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre;for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any man; for they were afraid.

To be continued….

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Again, we are not redeemed with the corruptible things of religious man and his institutions. The commandments of men, the traditions of the church fathers, the heaping together of treasures of this world (megachurches, growing congregations, growing ministries, selling religious merchandise)….. the thinking that gain is godliness, etc,, etc, etc does NOT give us an age-lasting life.

God is not like the things of religious man’s device…his own imaginations. These things are done in ignorance of the Truth but a call goes out for ALL men EVERY WHERE to repent of these things. No matter what denomination we are in..…no matter what form of thought we have had about how things should be….we are called to CHANGE our minds about these things and worship Him in Spirit..in Breath… and Truth.

We are to cease from our own works so that we may do the works of God.

Acts 17:29-32 KJV
(29) Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
(30) And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
(31) Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
(32) And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.

What is a work of God?

To BELIEVE God and His witness. To BELIEVE is NOT our work but HIS! WE are to believe on Jesus who is the Word of God and is sent to deliver us from the corruptible things that religious men work for. God’s witness: He has given to us “eternal life”…and this life in His Son. This life is for the here and now.

1 John 5:9-13 KJV
(9) If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
(10) He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
(11) And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
(12) He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

John writes that “eternal life” is a PRESENT REALITY for those who will believe on the authority of the Son of God. We are to believe the witness of God which is greater than man’s. Put no confidence in what man teaches. We are to believe on His authority over our own thoughts and ways….and over religious man’s teachings, etc.

(13) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Religious men in high places have robbed their adherents of “eternal life”. His people perish just like the rest of the world. They perish because of a lack of knowledge. The law of God….to have love for one another…has been forgotten as they lead many into their denominations, envy, strife and hatred of one another.

Hosea 4:6 KJV
(6) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

The “shepherds” of His people have only been feeding themselves and not the sheep. An age-long life is not being lived out by their flock.

Ezekiel 34:1-6 KJV
(1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
(2) Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

They have not “healed” that which was sick….neither have they bound up that which was broken….neither have they sought that which was lost. “Eternal life” has been lost for the flock because of the deceptive words of their shepherds who only feed themselves. His people PERISH because of a lack of knowledge. They have led them away from having love for one another and have taken them down the wide path of ruin.

(3) Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.
(4) The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
(5) And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.
(6) My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

Labor not for the meat which perishes but for the meat that endure unto “everlasting” life….that is, an age-lasting life in the here and now that He has promised us. This is about the here and now and not about the “afterlife”. It is the “NOWlife” that is being spoken about.

John 6:27-40 KJV
(27) Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
(28) Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

To BELIEVE is not our work but the work of God.

(29) Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
(30) They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?
(31) Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
(32) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

Jesus is the Bread of God that which comes down from “heaven” and gives LIFE unto the world. What we hear with our ears is that Word of God and we are to “eat” of it….keeping it within our hearts…BELIEVING and DOING it. To truly believe is DOING it.

(33) For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
(34) Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
(35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
(36) But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
(37) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
(38) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

He shall lose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day.

(39) And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Everyone who “sees” the Son (that is, UNDERSTANDS the words of the Son for they are life and they are spirit) and BELIEVES ON HIM (that is, DOING His words) may have “everlasting life” (age-lasting life in the here and now) and He will raise him up at the last day.

(40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The “raising up” is about being exalted by God.

Luke 14:11 KJV
(11) For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

We shall share in the suffering with Him….for the unbelieving, perishing religious men shall persecute those who will live after the Spirit. If through the Spirit do we deaden the deeds of the body of religious men, we shall LIVE….an age-lasing life…. “eternal life”…in the here and now. We shall “suffer” persecution from those we leave behind in their “churches”.

Romans 8:13-19 KJV
(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
(15) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
(16) The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

So if we suffer with Him, we shall also be glorified together with Him….for He shall raise us up at the last day….exalting us. In the meantime as we wait for this, He gives us “eternal life” as a gift.

(17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

For the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us.

(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
(19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

continued in next post....

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
....continued from previous post...

The source of “eternal life” is God. God is love…and so we must put aside our religious lives where in we have dwelled in divisions, envy and strife and have love for one another. How good and pleasant it is for brothers to dwell TOGETHER IN UNITY!!

Psalms 133:1-3 KJV
(1) A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
(2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

For THERE has Jehovah commanded the BLESSING……the blessing of “life for evermore”…that is, an age-lasting life in the here and now.
(3) As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
“Baruch” means “blessing”……

Jeremiah 32:13-14 KJV
(13) And I charged Baruch before them, saying,

We have this “treasure” in our earthen vessels…our mortal bodies. We are His purchased possession….redeemed from among religious men and their evil deeds. That which is “sealed” is within our hearts for His Spirit testifies to our spirit that we are His children as we have love for one another. The evidence which is “open” is the life of Christ that shall be manifest in our mortal bodies for all to see in due time….for we shall CONTINUE MANY DAYS…. “eternal life” in the here and now.

(14) Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Take these evidences, this evidence of the purchase, both which is sealed, and this evidence which is open; and put them in an earthen vessel, that they may continue many days.

And the continuance of our mortal lives here is NOT by our own power but for the displaying of the power of God…..for the purpose of outwardly displaying ( the” open evidence” ) of who is living in us for all to see.

The Father and the Son comes to make their abode in us. The glory of Him in us shall be revealed for all to see. We are His tabernacle…this mortal body…which shall display the Light that is within. We display the Light within us by having love for one another which is the source of the age-lasting life. The “former things” shall pass away.

2 Corinthians 4:7-11 KJV
(7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
(8) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

What causes our mortal bodies to perish in a mere 70 to 80 years? What “defiles”…or makes common…the “man” (Greek: anthropos meaning “manfaced”)? It is those evil things which come out of our mouths that cause the mortal body to perish.

Matthew 15:10-11 KJV
(10) And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
(11) Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man

It is the tongue….a world of iniquity….which defiles the whole body.

James 3:6 KJV
(6) And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Perishing is the wrath of God abiding on us all because of sin (evil speaking coming out of our mouths)….but the Son shows us the way out this. He is the Way, the LIFE and the Truth so that those who believe on Him (doing what He commands: to have love for one another) shall have an age-lasting life. He is the sacrifice for our sins of ignorance.

John 3:36 KJV
(36) He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

The wrath of God….the perishing of our mortal bodies….abides upon all….

Psalms 90:1-17 KJV
(1) A Prayer of Moses the man of God. Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
(2) Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
(3) Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
(4) For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

In the morning we are like grass which grows up. We flourish and grow up but in the evening of our lives, we are cut down and wither away.

(5) Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
(6) In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
(7) For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.

It is a function of what comes out of our mouths that causes this kind of life cycle which we have all thought of as “normal” life.

(8) Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
(9) For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.

The days of our years are 70 or if by strength they are 80. But those advanced years are not pleasant…for there is pain and sorrow.

(10) The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

The perishing of men is the wrath of God abiding upon all.

(11) Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

But the Son was sent into the world to break us out of that perishing life cycle. He came into the world so that we may have life and have it more abundantly in this world. He prays not that the Father takes us out of the world but that we are delivered from the evil of perishing because of what comes out of our mouths. He gives us the power to overcome our own thoughts and ways and words.

(12) So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
(13) Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
(14) O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
(15) Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.
(16) Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.
(17) And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

While Psalms 90 shows us the perishing life cycle of what all have considered normal life, Psalms 91 shows us THE life for those who abide under the shadow of the Almighty. It shows THE LIFE of those who are NOT under the wrath of God…..for they have true, unfeigned love for one another in Christ Jesus.

Psalms 91:1-16 KJV
(1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
(3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
(4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
(5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
(7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
(8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
(9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
(10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
(11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
(12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
(14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

WITH A LONG LIFE (“ETERNAL LIFE…AN AGE-LASTING LIFE) WILL HE SATISFY US WITH. We shall live our lives to the fullest….every single day to the fullest right to the end where we can say we are truly thoroughly satisfied with our life in every way imaginable. No more “perishing”….…decaying ….breaking down…sorrow…pain...for God is our salvation. His tabernacle is with us who can overcome and the former things will no longer be.

(16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

To be continued…

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Because, in this coming time, we shall hear the Word of Truth and believe in it (doing His Word to have unfeigned love for one another), He shall deliver us from the deadly snare of religious men and from their covetous teachings that they eagerly teach to deceive. We shall no longer be children tossed about by every deceptive wind of doctrine taught by men who are really lying in wait for our lives.

Many have been caught in their evil “nets” which have robbed the listeners of their “lives”. But our Lord comes in the Word that enlightens our minds so that we may escape and have life….and have it in abundance. The Son of God comes so that we may have an understanding of Him who is true and to give us the promised life…. “eternal life”…..an age-lasting life.

Psalms 91:3 KJV
(3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

And with this deliverance comes the persecution by those we leave behind. They will think it strange that we will no longer run with them after their religious thoughts and ways…which are in error of the Truth. But His Truth shall be our shield and He shall protect us from their evil, fiery “arrows” that shall be launched at us. We shall not be afraid for the terror of those who are of the “night”.

Psalms 91:4-7 KJV
(4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

We will not be afraid of the terror of the adversaries. It will be a token of our salvation….

(5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

….. and a token of their perdition. We are not to be afraid of the desolation of the wicked when it comes but trust in the Lord.

(7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

We shall live to see the reward of the wicked…..

Psalms 91:8 KJV
(8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

If we suffer with Christ by the mouths of those we leave behind in their “churches”, He shall exalt us in due time. He shall “raise” us up at the last day…..as we have lived until then....ALIVE AND REMAINING.

Psalms 91:13 KJV
(13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

With a long life will He satisfy us and show us His salvation….for we shall be alive and remaining to see the reward of the wicked. We shall truly understand what it means to be “saved”.

Psalms 91:16 KJV
(16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

We shall continue to live IN THE HERE AND NOW long enough to see the reward of the wicked…..for the “sun” shall stand still for us and the moon shall be stayed so to speak. Is this not written in the “book of Jasher”…. the “book of the UPRIGHT”? WE are that “book”…..written in the book of LIFE.

Joshua 10:12-14 KJV
(12) Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
(13) And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
(14) And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.

We are the letter of Christ…for we DO what He says: have love for one another. We shall be known and read by ALL MEN….as we have love for one another which brings us “eternal life”…an age-long life in the here and now.

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 KJV
(2) Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
(3) Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

ALL men shall know that we are His disciples if we have love for one another. THIS is the source of an age-lasting life which shall become evident before the whole world.

John 13:34-35 KJV
(34) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
(35) By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

To be continued…….

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

... sin is unloving abuse of others and oneself, disobedience to Jesus , so there is God's problem with mankind , sinners do not know Him at all , even religious sinners ... but the god they worship and believe in is a fake by Satan - Rev 13:3-4 -

so God is patient with men , content that a few find the way [Matt 7:13-14] in this life and the many destroyed, freed from sin by death and resurrection, having brought about destruction of the planet by sin, greed, lies ,lust for power , money, sex...

politics has killed the many , just waiting to die from consequences of letting Satan rule mankind ... mass commitment to rule by sin , not Love... nature fibnally gave up being able to cope with the abuse ... one example of man not caring about the future :-

Something extraordinary is happening when graphs of melting Arctic sea-ice have their vertical axis redrawn because the data are falling off the chart.
But that’s what has occurred in the last 10 days, since the extent of floating Arctic sea-ice broke the satellite-era minimum record on 24 August. On that date it was 4.2 million square kilometres, according to data from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency.
Since then, an additional half a million square kilometres of sea-ice has melted. The extent on 4 September was just half of the average minimum extent of the 1980s. At the current rate of loss, with one to three weeks left in the northern melt season, the minimum may well shrink below 3.5 million square kilometres. This is an astounding story.
Whilst there was modest media coverage of the record being broken, the unprecedented further melting has barely rated a mention – despite the profound consequences for both the climate and policy-making. Two weeks ago on these pages I wondered whether policy makers really want to know.
And it’s not just the extent of the ice. It’s now much thinner: new figures of modelled data from PIOMAS show the volume on 25 August was around 3,600 cubic kilometres. This is just one-quarter of the volume twenty years ago. This fits with data from the first purpose-built satellite launched to study the thickness of the Earth’s polar caps showing that the rate of Arctic summer sea ice loss is 50 per cent higher than predicted.
arctic-sea-ice-volume.png
Arctic sea-ice volume 1979–25 August 2012. Data: PIOMAS. Graph: L. Hamilton
As the ice becomes thinner and vulnerable to break-up from more severe Arctic storms, there are predictions of a summer Arctic Ocean free of sea-ice as early as 2015-16. A week ago ReNew Economy reported on the “big call” of the Cambridge Professor and Arctic expert Peter Wadhams who predicts Arctic summer sea ice “all gone by 2015”, except perhaps for a small multi-year remnant.
Other Arctic specialists are now saying we will see an ice-free Arctic in summer within a decade or so. Some, relying on global generalised climate models which have a poor record for modelling and projecting Arctic sea-ice loss, are sticking to a 2030-2040 projection, but lament that “We just don’t know exactly why this (sea-ice loss) is moving so fast”.
With three-quarters of sea-ice by volume gone in the past 20 years and the rate of loss accelerating, Wadhams’s prediction seems well founded. And because the consequences are so great, sensible risk management suggests that this scenario should be taken very seriously and its implications be well understood:

• Regional and global warming: A 2011 study found that if the Arctic were ice-free for one month a year plus associated ice-extent decreases in other months then, without taking cloud changes into account, the global impact would be about 0.2 degrees Celsius [ºC] of warming. If there were no ice at all during the months of sunlight, the impact would close to 0.5ºC of global warming.
  • With Greenland passing its previous record melt on 8 August 2012 – with more than a month of the melt season left – it seems to be an extraordinary year, but the record suggests this may be the new norm as the Arctic warms at two-to-four times the global average, and increasing areas of exposed sea are absorbing vast amounts of energy that would previously have been reflected by ice. Greenland ice mass loss is accelerating, with big implications for sea-level rises.
  • Extremes: There is evidence connecting sea-ice loss to the more severe and extreme weather patterns in Europe and north America, consistent with research from the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
  • Carbon stores: Melting of Arctic permafrost has dramatic consequences, as explained in an interview with Bloomberg on 16 August by NASA’s top climate scientist, James Hansen. A paper published last week in Nature shows that an ancient and large permafrost carbon pool is releasing greenhouse gases along the 7000-km coast of northernmost Siberian Arctic.
The 2007 IPPC report suggested that by 2100 Arctic sea-ice would likely exist in summer, though at a much reduced extent. Because many of the Arctic’s climate system tipping points are significantly related to the loss of sea-ice, the implication was that the world had some reasonable time to eliminate greenhouse emissions, and still be on time to “save the Arctic”. The 2007 IPCC-framed goal of reducing emissions 25 to 40 per cent by 2020 and 80 per cent by 2050 would “do the job” for the Arctic.
But the physical world didn’t agree. By 2006, scientist Richard Alley had observed that the Arctic was already melting “100 years ahead of schedule”. But the Arctic is not melting 100 years ahead of schedule: the climate system appears to be more sensitive to perturbations than anticipated, with observations showing many climate change impacts happening more quickly and at lower temperatures that projected, of which the Arctic is a prime example.
Politically, we are 100 years behind where we need to be on emissions reductions.
Yet the policy discourse about climate impacts and political action is still in the 2007 IPCC frame.
Our scientists, and Australia’s Climate Commission, must lead by presenting today’s climate observations as the necessary basis for resetting the political and policy frame. Their role is crucial.
In a forthright assessment in the current issue of Nature Climate Change, leading British researchers Kevin Anderson and Alice Bows describe A new paradigm for climate change, saying that:
How climate change science is conducted, communicated and translated into policy must be radically transformed if ‘dangerous’ climate change is to be averted.​
They demonstrate that climate science has become intertwined with politics “to the extent that providing impartial scientific analysis is increasingly challenging and challenged” and point to “the scale of the discontinuity between the science (physical and social) underpinning climate change and the economic hegemony”. The challenge to their colleagues is unambiguous:
Civil society needs scientists to do science free of the constraints of failed economics. It also needs us to guard against playing politics while actively engaging with the processes of developing policy; this is a nuanced but nonetheless crucial distinction. Ultimately, decisions on how to respond to climate change are the product of many constituencies contributing to the debate. Science is important among these and needs to be communicated clearly, honestly and without fear.​
BUT...

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

anyone who stops sinning is given God within, spirit baptism to know God's Truth from God Himself, by His Spirit , which comforts with all His Truth, that all men will change their minds when they have seen where sin leads all men... even the man who by capitalism's fake 'economics' will legally own this dying world :-

Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

without life what use is it to be top dog in the politics of evil, or fake high priests in place of the son of God [Vicaruis Filii Dei] , 666 in Latin... as if anyone needed a sinner playing at being in place of Christ [literally 'antichristos' in Greek] when we have Jesus already, very much alive and running his true church of saints, none still sinners ...

but only tens of thousands of saints are saved in this world -Jude 1:14... yet it is enough , for each of them can save a similar number in the kingdom come , that is 20 billion [Rev 7:9-10] , countess many later saved, comparable to the number of men that ever lived...

then it becomes obvious that God is winning men over to Love [for Love must be CHOSEN, none can force anyone to love, by its nature it must be given and given freely ...

God must persuade and some men sin even after spirit baptism of all flesh [Joel 2:28] to know all Truth straight from God after death has freed from sin all still sinners at the end of this earth [Rom 6:7] ...

so most men are not saved by grace, but by death , few find the way before death frees them from sin [Matt7:13-14] and the many are thuis destroyed simply because they refuse to choose Love now, choose sin now...

but God is patient, the kingdom come is a vast success, saves billions where ogffers of grace saved only tens of thousands from sin...

note that all are resurrected though from hell and judged by works [Rev 20:13], proving that God gives up on no-one... and indeed states that mercy endures for all time , unlike the nonsense taught by sinners in this world... ironic taht they deny their own only means of salvation , but there it is, it has to be that way.., the many deluded by mass religion of Satan, pretending that sinners can know God when they are all rejected by Jesus as he states , unless they ahve stopped sinning by his return :-

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Upvote 0

strangertoo

sin is diabolical abuse of fellow humans-1John 3:8
Nov 2, 2011
UK
Visit site
✟17,641.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

... sin is unloving abuse of others and oneself, disobedience to Jesus , so there is God's problem with mankind , sinners do not know Him at all , even religious sinners ... but the god they worship and believe in is a fake by Satan - Rev 13:3-4 -

so God is patient with men , content that a few find the way [Matt 7:13-14] in this life and the many destroyed, freed from sin by death and resurrection, having brought about destruction of the planet by sin, greed, lies ,lust for power , money, sex...

politics has killed the many , just waiting to die from consequences of letting Satan rule mankind ... mass commitment to rule by sin , not Love... nature fibnally gave up being able to cope with the abuse ... one example of man not caring about the future :-

Something extraordinary is happening when graphs of melting Arctic sea-ice have their vertical axis redrawn because the data are falling off the chart.
But that’s what has occurred in the last 10 days, since the extent of floating Arctic sea-ice broke the satellite-era minimum record on 24 August. On that date it was 4.2 million square kilometres, according to data from the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency.
Since then, an additional half a million square kilometres of sea-ice has melted. The extent on 4 September was just half of the average minimum extent of the 1980s. At the current rate of loss, with one to three weeks left in the northern melt season, the minimum may well shrink below 3.5 million square kilometres. This is an astounding story.
Whilst there was modest media coverage of the record being broken, the unprecedented further melting has barely rated a mention – despite the profound consequences for both the climate and policy-making. Two weeks ago on these pages I wondered whether policy makers really want to know.
And it’s not just the extent of the ice. It’s now much thinner: new figures of modelled data from PIOMAS show the volume on 25 August was around 3,600 cubic kilometres. This is just one-quarter of the volume twenty years ago. This fits with data from the first purpose-built satellite launched to study the thickness of the Earth’s polar caps showing that the rate of Arctic summer sea ice loss is 50 per cent higher than predicted.
arctic-sea-ice-volume.png
Arctic sea-ice volume 1979–25 August 2012. Data: PIOMAS. Graph: L. Hamilton
As the ice becomes thinner and vulnerable to break-up from more severe Arctic storms, there are predictions of a summer Arctic Ocean free of sea-ice as early as 2015-16. A week ago ReNew Economy reported on the “big call” of the Cambridge Professor and Arctic expert Peter Wadhams who predicts Arctic summer sea ice “all gone by 2015”, except perhaps for a small multi-year remnant.
Other Arctic specialists are now saying we will see an ice-free Arctic in summer within a decade or so. Some, relying on global generalised climate models which have a poor record for modelling and projecting Arctic sea-ice loss, are sticking to a 2030-2040 projection, but lament that “We just don’t know exactly why this (sea-ice loss) is moving so fast”.
With three-quarters of sea-ice by volume gone in the past 20 years and the rate of loss accelerating, Wadhams’s prediction seems well founded. And because the consequences are so great, sensible risk management suggests that this scenario should be taken very seriously and its implications be well understood:

• Regional and global warming: A 2011 study found that if the Arctic were ice-free for one month a year plus associated ice-extent decreases in other months then, without taking cloud changes into account, the global impact would be about 0.2 degrees Celsius [ºC] of warming. If there were no ice at all during the months of sunlight, the impact would close to 0.5ºC of global warming.
  • With Greenland passing its previous record melt on 8 August 2012 – with more than a month of the melt season left – it seems to be an extraordinary year, but the record suggests this may be the new norm as the Arctic warms at two-to-four times the global average, and increasing areas of exposed sea are absorbing vast amounts of energy that would previously have been reflected by ice. Greenland ice mass loss is accelerating, with big implications for sea-level rises.
  • Extremes: There is evidence connecting sea-ice loss to the more severe and extreme weather patterns in Europe and north America, consistent with research from the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
  • Carbon stores: Melting of Arctic permafrost has dramatic consequences, as explained in an interview with Bloomberg on 16 August by NASA’s top climate scientist, James Hansen. A paper published last week in Nature shows that an ancient and large permafrost carbon pool is releasing greenhouse gases along the 7000-km coast of northernmost Siberian Arctic.
The 2007 IPPC report suggested that by 2100 Arctic sea-ice would likely exist in summer, though at a much reduced extent. Because many of the Arctic’s climate system tipping points are significantly related to the loss of sea-ice, the implication was that the world had some reasonable time to eliminate greenhouse emissions, and still be on time to “save the Arctic”. The 2007 IPCC-framed goal of reducing emissions 25 to 40 per cent by 2020 and 80 per cent by 2050 would “do the job” for the Arctic.
But the physical world didn’t agree. By 2006, scientist Richard Alley had observed that the Arctic was already melting “100 years ahead of schedule”. But the Arctic is not melting 100 years ahead of schedule: the climate system appears to be more sensitive to perturbations than anticipated, with observations showing many climate change impacts happening more quickly and at lower temperatures that projected, of which the Arctic is a prime example.
Politically, we are 100 years behind where we need to be on emissions reductions.
Yet the policy discourse about climate impacts and political action is still in the 2007 IPCC frame.
Our scientists, and Australia’s Climate Commission, must lead by presenting today’s climate observations as the necessary basis for resetting the political and policy frame. Their role is crucial.
In a forthright assessment in the current issue of Nature Climate Change, leading British researchers Kevin Anderson and Alice Bows describe A new paradigm for climate change, saying that:
How climate change science is conducted, communicated and translated into policy must be radically transformed if ‘dangerous’ climate change is to be averted.​
They demonstrate that climate science has become intertwined with politics “to the extent that providing impartial scientific analysis is increasingly challenging and challenged” and point to “the scale of the discontinuity between the science (physical and social) underpinning climate change and the economic hegemony”. The challenge to their colleagues is unambiguous:
Civil society needs scientists to do science free of the constraints of failed economics. It also needs us to guard against playing politics while actively engaging with the processes of developing policy; this is a nuanced but nonetheless crucial distinction. Ultimately, decisions on how to respond to climate change are the product of many constituencies contributing to the debate. Science is important among these and needs to be communicated clearly, honestly and without fear.​
BUT...

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

anyone who stops sinning is given God within, spirit baptism to know God's Truth from God Himself, by His Spirit , which comforts with all His Truth, that all men will change their minds when they have seen where sin leads all men... even the man who by capitalism's fake 'economics' will legally own this dying world :-

Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

without life what use is it to be top dog in the politics of evil, or fake high priests in place of the son of God [Vicaruis Filii Dei] , 666 in Latin... as if anyone needed a sinner playing at being in place of Christ [literally 'antichristos' in Greek] when we have Jesus already, very much alive and running his true church of saints, none still sinners ...

but only tens of thousands of saints are saved in this world -Jude 1:14... yet it is enough , for each of them can save a similar number in the kingdom come , that is 20 billion [Rev 7:9-10] , countess many later saved, comparable to the number of men that ever lived...

then it becomes obvious that God is winning men over to Love [for Love must be CHOSEN, none can force anyone to love, by its nature it must be given and given freely ...

God must persuade and some men sin even after spirit baptism of all flesh [Joel 2:28] to know all Truth straight from God after death has freed from sin all still sinners at the end of this earth [Rom 6:7] ...

so most men are not saved by grace, but by death , few find the way before death frees them from sin [Matt7:13-14] and the many are thuis destroyed simply because they refuse to choose Love now, choose sin now...

but God is patient, the kingdom come is a vast success, saves billions where ogffers of grace saved only tens of thousands from sin...

note that all are resurrected though from hell and judged by works [Rev 20:13], proving that God gives up on no-one... and indeed states that mercy endures for all time , unlike the nonsense taught by sinners in this world... ironic taht they deny their own only means of salvation , but there it is, it has to be that way.., the many deluded by mass religion of Satan, pretending that sinners can know God when they are all rejected by Jesus as he states , unless they ahve stopped sinning by his return :-

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
We are to hear the testimony of our Lord and be a partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God…..

2 Timothy 1:8-10 KJV
(8) Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
(9) Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

…..for the gospel…the good news has brought true LIFE and immortality (that is, undecaying…not perishing) to light.

(10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Yet, the scoffers in the churches will ask “where is the PROMISE of His coming”? “where is this life that He has spoke of? We do not see it currently therefore we do not believe”. What is the PROMISE of His coming? “Eternal life”….that is, an age-lasting life in the here and now.

John 10:10 KJV
(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Only the FEW have ever found that LIFE that is promised because of the deceitful mouths of men (the wide gate) who have preached falsehoods which have led the many to their destruction….to the grave….just like the rest of the world that lies in wickedness.

The thief comes not but to steal and KILL and DESTROY the promised LIFE out of His people. They have led MANY away from having love for one another…..the source of this life….and into destruction: envy, strife , divisions, denominations, hatred of one another, etc. They PERISH because of a lack of knowledge. Their shepherds do not feed them the Truth and only feed themselves.

And they will not want to hear the gospel, but it will be preached to them anyway so that they might be judged according to men in the flesh so that they may live according to God in the spirit. They are “dead”….even while living in this world.

1 Peter 4:4-8 KJV
(4) Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
(5) Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.
(6) For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
(7) But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
(8) And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Satan and his ministers destroy the flesh. The judgment is in this world of flesh….where they are removed from this world by perishing from it. Man sees the “perishing” as “normal life”. But this is not what Jesus promised us IF WE DO WHAT HE SAYS AND HAVE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER.

1 Corinthians 5:4-10 KJV
(4) In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(5) To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
(6) Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
(7) Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
(8) Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Be not deceived. God is not mocked for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.

Galatians 6:7-9 KJV
(7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Let us sow to the Spirit….LOVE, peace, joy…so that we may reap in due season life “everlasting”….that is, an age-long life in the here and now. Those who sow to the flesh (speaking out in wrath, speaking the evil in our hearts, fighting over bible interpretations, warring over commandments of men, etc) shall reap “corruption”….decay…perishing off this world just as the others on the “outside”.

(8) For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
(9) And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

He came into this world so that we may have LIFE and NOT PERISH with the world. But we have to have love for one another so that we might LIVE through Him. He was sent into this world so that we might LIVE through Him in this world. He is our propitiation for our sins so that we might have this promised life.

1 John 4:7-8 KJV
(7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
(8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
(9) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
(10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Jesus did not ASK the Father that He should take us out of the world but to keep us from the evil in this world. We are to continue living here so that we may display His glory in due season.

John 17:
(14) I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
(15) I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

The religious world shall hate us….for we shall come out from among them not partaking in their “churches” and things. We come out of the “graves” of religious men who have led many to “perish” off the face of this world because of their deceitful words.

To be continued….

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Death and life are in the power of the tongue….and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Proverbs 18:20-21 KJV
(20) A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
(21) Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

We are to be quick to hear and slow to speak….slow to wrath against what we may not initially agree with because it does not conform to what we have been taught by religious men in the past.

Proverbs 21:23 KJV
(23) Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

As Peter wrote, he that will love life and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit. Let him do good and seek peace with all men. Have love for one another. This is the key to life. It is the “fountain of youth” so to speak. It is the “Holy Grail” of life. It is the living water.

1 Peter 3:8-11 KJV
(8) Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
(9) Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
(10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
(11) Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

All that take up the “sword”…..the tongue…..shall PERISH with the “sword”. Death is in the power of the tongue. We PERISH with its misuse….sin. We are perishing from this life every single day as we speed toward the grave…..and this is the wrath of God that abides upon all. We are “dead” even while living here. But God so loves this perishing world that He sent His Son into the world so that we might have LIFE and have it more abundantly. Christ died on the cross for our sins. He is the propitiation for our sins so we can be forgiven and NOT PERISH away to the grave.

Matthew 26:52 KJV
(52) Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

The preaching of the cross seems like foolishness to those who are PERISHING.

Those who will continue to perish in this world will not see that having love for each other ….refraining the tongue from speaking evil of another….is what can bring them true LIFE in the here and now. We are to BELIEVE in Him and have love for one another and not speak evil of them by calling them “fools” for believing in such things.

We persevere here in this life by following the example of Christ (following in His footsteps). Unto us , the preaching of the cross is what “saves” us as it is the power of God. It is His power that keeps us here ALIVE AND REMAINING. But we must refrain our tongues from evil…for God is not mocked. We reap what we sow with our tongues. Death and life are in the power of the tongue.

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV
(18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

If any man among us seems to be religious and yet does not bridle his tongue, that man’s religion is vain….empty. We must be a “doer of the work” so that we are blessed.

James 1:25-26 KJV
(25) But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
(26) If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Christ has left us the example. He is the Way…for He himself showed us the Way into righteousness and Life.

1 Peter 2:21-25 KJV
(21) For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

He did not sin….that is, speak evil with his mouth. He did not speak deceit in order to unjustly gain things from His listeners as so many do these days. He did not revile when reviled….he did not threaten when threatened. He was “dead to sin”….as we are to be also….so that we should LIVE unto righteousness. By His stripes are we healed .

(22) Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
(23) Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
(24) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
(25) For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

He died for our sins….and so we are to “wake up” and cast the works of darkness away from us…and put all evil communication out of our mouths and lay hold of “eternal life”….an age-lasting life. Jesus came into the world so that we might have this life in the here and now.

Romans 2:6-8 KJV
(6) Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
(7) To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
(8) But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Our mouths are not to be used for deceit….preaching things in order to unjustly gain other’s “silver, gold or apparel” from our listeners. A lying tongue hates those that are afflicted by it.

Proverbs 26:28 KJV
(28) A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer….and NO murderer has “eternal life” abiding in him. That man is still perishing away to the grave no matter if he calls himself a “Christian” …or if he goes to “church” religiously ….or if he tithes….or if he observes a certain day….or if he does not drink….or if he does not commit adultery…..etc.

1 John 3:14-15 KJV
(14) We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
(15) Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

The love of money is the root of all evil. Let he that steals steal no more….fleeing these things in order to follow after righteousness….and laying hold onto “eternal life”.

1 Timothy 6:11-12 KJV
(11) But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
(12) Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

He comes to give us His knowledge so that we can be freed from sin. We can escape from those who are living in error….from those who are living in denominations, envy, strife and hatred of one another. We are to be made free from sin so that we can become the servants to God who will render every man according to his works. By patiently continuing to do well, we reap age-lasting life.

Romans 6:20-23 KJV
(20) For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
(21) What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
(22) But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

The wages of sin (that which comes out of the mouth) is death. ALL have sinned…..for no one has tamed the tongue on his own. But our Lord came to show us the Way to true LIFE for the here and now.

(23) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

He gives us the power to overcome and become the sons of God. In Him, we can overcome the sin that so easily comes forth out of our mouths. Sin lies at the door of our mouths seeking to rule over us and the wages of sin is death as the wrath of God abides upon all.

We have been the servants of sin. The wages of sin is death: we perish in a few short years bogged down in the end in the end of our lives by pain, misery, disease. Every day is not full. Maybe we have 70, 80 years upon this earth ….or if we are lucky, more than that…but then we are cut down. Others may not be as fortunate to live even that long. Our lives are lived according to the law of sin and death and there seems to be no guarantee in life.

But Christ came so that we can overcome. He came so that he who believes in Him shall not perish but have an age-lasting life. Believing is DOING what he said…the new commandment: have love for one another. Let us not deceive our hearts into thinking differently. Our tongue gives us fruit: either death or life. Let us choose life.

John 3:15-18 KJV
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that does not believe is condemned ALREADY. The unbeliever is ALREADY perishing….rushing forward to the grave. Maybe his life is good for awhile but then the days will come when he will find no pleasure in them.

(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

We are to abide in Him. How? By having love for one another. That is the doctrine of Christ that we are to abide in. If we do not, then we are cast forth as a branch and we wither away.

John 15:6 KJV
(6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Remember your Creator(s) in the days of your youth…..BEFORE the evil days shall inevitably come. We have forgotten His law….but He comes to make us REMEMBER Him and His words of LIFE and SPIRIT.

Interestingly the word “creators” is plural here….showing us that we who overcome can become co-workers with God in making man in “our” image. We are to share His knowledge with others…..leading others to His righteousness. We work with Him in the “regeneration” of men who need to have the Holy Spirit renewed.

Ecclesiastes 12:1-7 KJV
(1) Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;
(2) While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:
(3) In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,
(4) And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;
(5) Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:
(6) Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
(7) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

The whole duty of man is to fear God and KEEP His commandments.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV
(13) Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

To be continued…

Upvote 0

Wheeler

Oct 17, 2006
✟16,325.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If that which we have heard from the beginning remain in us (the commandment to have love for one another), then we shall CONTINUE in the Son and in the Father.

1 John 2:24-25 KJV
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continuein the Son, and in the Father.

We shall continue to live to the age.

(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

We are to fear God when we hear His voice….having reverence and awe….glorifying Him.

We are to keep His commandments which is the definition of loving God… and His commandments are not grievous to keep.

1 John 5:3-4 KJV
(3) For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
(4) For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

We are to have love for one another. How can one say they love God but fight with others over words and commandments of men and living in divisions?

Fearing God and keeping His commandments is the whole of man. The word “duty” was inserted by the translators. Doing these things keeps us WHOLE….body, soul and spirit. This is the WHOLE of man….Adam. Doing His commandments is what keeps our entire self (body, spirit, soul) in the here and now living a long life to the age.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV
(13) Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole (duty) of man.

Our WHOLE spirit and soul and BODY is to be PRESERVED blameless UNTO the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are not to render evil for evil unto ANY man but ever follow that which is good…..among ourselves and to ALL men. We are to be blameless.

1 Thessalonians 5:14-23 KJV
(14) Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
(15) See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
(16) Rejoice evermore.
(17) Pray without ceasing.
(18) In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
(19) Quench not the Spirit.
(20) Despise not prophesyings.
(21) Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(22) Abstain from all appearance of evil.
(23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He calls us into this life….and He will preserve us…keeping us alive and remaining in this world.

(24) Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

He came to give us a life so that we may be ALIVE and REMAIN in this world with our body, soul and spirit whole unto the coming of the Lord. We are kept by the Word of the Lord…as we make His Word flesh…by doing it…. and the Word that is made flesh abides “forever”…that is, age-lasting.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-15 KJV
(14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
(15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

We are to BELIEVE in Him. Whosoever lives and believes in Him (by doing what He commanded) shall “never die”…to the age that is. The translators did not translate this verse properly as it should read that those who should live and believe in Him “shall never die….TO THE AGE.”

John 11:25-26 KJV
(25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
(26) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Using YLT, we see this more clearly:

Young's Literal Translation
and every one who is living and believing in me shall not die -- to the age;

Again, if any would keep His Word (having love for all), death we should not see to the age. We have a condition to keep and a promise.

John 8:51 KJV
(51) Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

Young's Literal Translation
verily, verily, I say to you, If any one may keep my word, death he may not see -- to the age.

Length of days and a long life shall be added to us if we keep His commandments. Let us not forget the law: have love for one another.

Proverbs 3:1-2 KJV
(1) My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
(2) For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Again, as it was said to Solomon……

1 Kings 3:14 KJV
(14) And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.

We are to be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation among whom we shall shine as “lights” in the world.

Philippians 2:14-16 KJV
(14) Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
(15) That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

We shine because of the Word of life…. “eternal life” which we take hold of. Many shall see us “continuing” in the here and now as we have love for one another.

(16) Holding forth the word of life;that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

The life of Jesus within us shall be made “manifest” ….SHINE…..in our mortal flesh. ( Greek: Phaneroo meaning “shining appearance”)

2 Corinthians 4:10-11 KJV

The two “great lights” are the 2 greatest commandments. They are for “seasons and for days and years”. If we DO His commandments, then our DAYS shall be lengthened and our YEARS added to . They are for “eternal life”….and we shall shine as the “lights” in the world as His life shall be manifest in us before this dark world. We shall be “signs” for those who are living in the darkness.

Genesis 1:14-18 KJV
(14) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
(15) And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
(16) And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
(17) And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
(18) And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

But this is a “hard saying” for many. If we should eat His flesh and drink His blood (making the words of the Lord flesh by doing it constantly), then we shall “dwell”….CONTINUE to live in the here and now. We shall LIVE by Him. The following of His commandments are for extending the “season, days and years” of our lives.

John 6:56-61 KJV
(56) He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
(57) As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
(58) This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
(59) These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

What part did the disciples…the learners…have a problem with? Was it about eating his flesh and drinking his blood or was it the part about living to the age?

(60) Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?
(61) When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

Their fathers did eat manna and are dead and so many of the disciples had a problem with the “living for ever” part.

Many today will hear this and scoff also: where is the promise of his coming for since the fathers fell asleep (are dead), all things continue as they were from the beginning? The “promise” of his coming is the promise of “eternal life” in the here and now. Many will not see this promise as all have “fallen asleep” since the beginning and many will not believe.

2 Peter 3:4 KJV
(4) And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Jesus did not say we shall not die….but that we shall abide here UNTIL He comes.

John 21:21-24 KJV
(21) Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
(22) Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?follow thou me.
(23) Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

It was John who testified of these things and wrote these things.

(24) This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

And what was John’s testimony? It was all about having (in the present tense) “eternal life”….an age-lasting life…in Jesus Christ. We MIGHT have this life NOW….but we must live and believe in Him to have it. We have to believe in the testimony and DO His commandments. It was John’s personal witness of the “eternal life” that he wrote about.

John 20:31 KJV
(31) But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John outlived ALL of the disciples. He is the witness of “eternal life”….for he lived a LONG time. He wrote consistently about “eternal life”….an age-lasting life…so that we may believe on the name of the Son of God and that we may know that we have “eternal life”....PRESENT TENSE.

1 John 5:9-13 KJV
(9) If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
(10) He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
(11) And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
(12) He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
(13) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

John’s primary message: have love for one another. This is the source of “eternal life”. This is living and believing in the Son of God. This is the message we have had from the very beginning.

As Christ loves us and gave up his life for ours, we are to have love for each other so that we might LIVE. We are to lay down our religious “lives”….the envying, strife, denominations, commandments of men, etc and come together in the Truth. John repeats this message of love time and time again.

And we shall REMAIN here ALIVE unto the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. John outlived all of the disciples and did see the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ when he witnessed the Revelation. Some say he was at or near 100 years old (but not a weak and feeble man) when he wrote Revelation. John did live until the Lord had come to him and showed him the Revelation.

To be continued….

Upvote 0