Dallas
✟15,366.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe God loves us all. There is no Hate in God whatsoever; however it is impossible to misinterpret what the bible says about homosexuality. The United States was founded as a Christian Nation, yet we have more filth on television than any other nation.

We proudly showcase shows about homosexuals, featuring them and children watch that nonsense. Homosexuality is a choice: it comes from people being aroused by shame. It is the product of people being PROUD OF THEIR SINS.

I do not care what people do in their own homes: but why are they allowed to market their filth on mediums that children are able to access? There are 2 sexes: Male and Female. Genders are a nonsensical philosophical concept that don't exist outside of theory.

I ask, if you feel the same, to sign my petition to have the filth removed from television; and ideally anywhere a child can access it. Why are we letting perverts prey on our children? Why are we letting the dregs of society openly recruit and acting as though it is normal?

Signez la pétition

I plead that any good Christians who read this will sign and share this. We could eliminate this from the view of children. We could create a world where kids are allowed to be kids, before adulthood and all of the chaos that comes with it swallows them up. In the name of the innocence we all once had in our hearts: protect the youth. We can do this together; or we can allow the satanists in Hollywood to turn our once Christian nation into a hedonistic orgy of sin.

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe God loves us all. There is no Hate in God whatsoever; however it is impossible to misinterpret what the bible says about homosexuality. The United States was founded as a Christian Nation, yet we have more filth on television than any other nation.

We proudly showcase shows about homosexuals, featuring them and children watch that nonsense. Homosexuality is a choice: it comes from people being aroused by shame. It is the product of people being PROUD OF THEIR SINS.

I do not care what people do in their own homes: but why are they allowed to market their filth on mediums that children are able to access? There are 2 sexes: Male and Female. Genders are a nonsensical philosophical concept that don't exist outside of theory.

I ask, if you feel the same, to sign my petition to have the filth removed from television; and ideally anywhere a child can access it. Why are we letting perverts prey on our children? Why are we letting the dregs of society openly recruit and acting as though it is normal?

Signez la pétition

I plead that any good Christians who read this will sign and share this. We could eliminate this from the view of children. We could create a world where kids are allowed to be kids, before adulthood and all of the chaos that comes with it swallows them up. In the name of the innocence we all once had in our hearts: protect the youth. We can do this together; or we can allow the satanists in Hollywood to turn our once Christian nation into a hedonistic orgy of sin.
I got rid of my TV in the 1980s and couldn't miss it less.

Upvote 0

Allen of the Cross

Apr 25, 2020
Kentucky
Visit site
✟26,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think that enforcing our beliefs through the government is what Christ wants us to do. If we want people to see the truth about the dangers and sin of homosexuality, we need not go to the government. We need to show them that Christ loves them, so that they can also understand that He is holy and righteous. Now there are some who subvert our message by claiming that practicing this sin is acceptable as a Christian. Nonetheless, banning sin (through the government) won't work. It might have the opposite effect - why, look at what banning alcohol did.

But yes. We need to show the nation that Christ is good, that Christ is righteous, and that Christ is king. God bless you

Upvote 0

thomas_t

Blessings Collector
Nov 9, 2019
Bamberg
✟41,404.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Signez la pétition

I am opposed to discrimination against LGBT+ people.
No, no country should ban homosexual content from TV.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Signez la pétition

Why ban only homosexuality? What about divorces, cheaters etc.

The first sin of every human is that they act as a God and they do whatever they want.

I am not a homosexual does that make me less guilty of sin? Would removing homosexuality from TV solve anything when it shows other sins? Isn't it better just not watch TV at all?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I don't watch TV. Even if you took away the homosexuality; it's still chocked full of brain pollution.

The last thing to go was the news; which is a combination of lies and misdirection.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Signez la pétition

If would be fine with me if all sex was banned from TV .... but alas society as a whole has gone down that road and there's no stopping it ... it is like an addition

• Agree
Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If would be fine with me if all sex was banned from TV .... but alas society as a whole has gone down that road and there's no stopping it ... it is like an addition

Sin took control of their lives, it would have controlled us now too had Jesus not took pity on us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Signez la pétition

Hi look up and study the content of the Hayes code as it was the historical law on censorship that was in effect from the early 30's to the late 60's. I would not sign this petition as it is just attacking one symptom of the moral problem and misses the root cause. If we were to fight for a standard it should be a much larger platform like the Hayes code. They noted why these things were censored as well and they were right as the standard was relaxed based on freedom of speech and expression all the laws that were intended to guide society in virtue were eliminated and a nation that once had moral absolutes embraced moral relativism. Now we are seeing the bottom of the slide and this is when judgment will come upon the earth.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Signez la pétition

Jesus summed everything up when He said to love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself. That means everyone, not just heterosexuals. If you can't love everyone you are failing these commandments. Stop judging people and learn to love them!

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
. The United States was founded as a Christian Nation, yet we have more filth on television than any other nation.

Keep in mind that one shouldn't be against television itself. All it is, is a technology that transmits visual images with a story. I think what you're meaning is what's on secular network TV shows. There are other sources for what you can have on TV other than the modern secular.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Now we are seeing the bottom of the slide and this is when judgment will come upon the earth.

Funny you should put it this way for I was saying to another just yesterday Christians get all involved and eschatological studies to seek to prove or demonstrate this could be the last generation. They talk about Israel they talk about the mark of the best they talk about his or that. To me I get the gut knowing feeling that because of the spirit of the age I think we're at the stage where God would no longer be good to allow evil to keep increasing. One could think of it this way....when children can't even be born into the earth without really a hope of any good spiritual upbringing than God will say enough is enough. I think as a culture we're at the line of that now.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Funny you should put it this way for I was saying to another just yesterday Christians get all involved and eschatological studies to seek to prove or demonstrate this could be the last generation. They talk about Israel they talk about the mark of the best they talk about his or that. To me I get the gut knowing feeling that because of the spirit of the age I think we're at the stage where God would no longer be good to allow evil to keep increasing. One could think of it this way....when children can't even be born into the earth without really a hope of any good spiritual upbringing than God will say enough is enough. I think as a culture we're at the line of that now.

While there are those who hate the garment spotted by the flesh as mentioned in Jude. So it is not wrong if a believer is more radical - IMO. It keeps them away from the sinful things of this world. But yes, I believe a Christian can watch things on TV that are not sinful. They can watch Christian documentaries, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Banning all sex from TV won't affect society one way or another. There are other media, such as books and magazines, will continue to publish what the public wants. BTW, there is also sex in the Bible, even adultery.

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...I plead that any good Christians who read this will sign and share this. We could eliminate this from the view of children. We could create a world where kids are allowed to be kids, before adulthood and all of the chaos that comes with it swallows them up. In the name of the innocence we all once had in our hearts: protect the youth. We can do this together; or we can allow the satanists in Hollywood to turn our once Christian nation into a hedonistic orgy of sin.

I agree that there are lot of bad things. But instead of banning, I think it would be better just to not watch those channels and take care that own children are not watching.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Banning all sex from TV won't affect society one way or another. There are other media, such as books and magazines, will continue to publish what the public wants. BTW, there is also sex in the Bible, even adultery.

true ... that's why I said .... we've gone down the road of no return .... attempts to ban these things isn't going to happen.

The bible talks of these things ... sure ... but that's far far different than the constant graphic detail put forth by the various "medias" ... they do have the right to do so .... but that doesn't mean that it's beneficial overall for society as a whole to do so.

It's the world we live in .... people make their choices ... their choices can and do effect others ... whether good or evil.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship