AZ Congress candidate suspends campaign after overdose.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Arizona congressional candidate suspends campaign after heroin overdose

The Wednesday incident was a relapse for Taylor, a combat veteran who has battled opioid addiction since high school.

In a written statement, Taylor said he was seeking treatment and not backing away from what happened.

"Today, I have suspended my campaign for the US House of Representatives and am seeking treatment for substance abuse disorder. I will fully cooperate with local authorities on any matters arising from my recent relapse and overdose," Taylor said in a statement to The Arizona Republic on Monday.

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Thoughts?

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I offer the same amount of sympathy to Taylor as the President he supports offers to people he vehemently disagrees with.

Understandable, but nothing good can come from any of us using Donald as a role model for moral or ethical behavior.

Be better -- it's not like he makes it difficult.

Upvote 0

Skewpoint

Jul 11, 2019
USA
✟72,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Understandable, but nothing good can come from any of us using Donald as a role model for moral or ethical behavior.

Be better -- it's not like he makes it difficult.
If we're going to build bridges, shouldn't we emulate the leaders of the people we disagree with? What could possibly go wrong?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If we're going to build bridges, shouldn't we emulate the leaders of the people we disagree with? What could possibly go wrong?
An eyeless, toothless populace?

Upvote 0