Awsome create a story!!

meowmix

The Talking Cat
Jan 15, 2006
Lurking in the fields of Central Illinois..
✟38,095.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
New story Begins..

"Taylor! Come look At this! I found something!" Yelled A girl named Pelly. "Its all Squishy and Blubbery! ... Eeeek!! It Burst open!!" Pelly Ran 5 steps away, with a grossed out look on her pale face. The Girl Taylor She had been calling Came over and looked at it. "Its Just A Dead JellyFish, Moron!" She Replyed. Pelly Looked at the Jellyfish and then Taylor. Her Face started Clearing up, And looked normal agian. "Your so Boring! You never have any fun! You know, I was just Acting back there? Right?" Replyed Pelly Sarcasticly. "I'm Gonna be a Actress Someday! And you can be my Assistant!" Pelly pranced away, down the beach walking like a spoiled girl who thinks she can get away with anything. Taylor Just rolled her eyes and buryed the jellyfish under the sand. She then picked up her bag and walked home..

Upvote 0

meowmix

The Talking Cat
Jan 15, 2006
✟38,095.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"The Dwarf In the Kitchen"

Once Apon a Fairly Small kitchen there lived a dwarf. That Dwarf what not like any other Dwarf though. This Dwarf was somewhat Special. He Could Cook! He Cooked Anything he could find... bread, Cheese, Fruit, Pasta, meat, veggies, Candy, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Cars, Rocks... And so on. The Weirdest thing of it all is.. It Tasted Perfect. :)

Fin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

meowmix

The Talking Cat
Jan 15, 2006
✟38,095.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

:p

The End!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.