• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

awakening of our spirit

Discussion in 'Christian Philosophy & Ethics' started by terence leslie england, Oct 26, 2021.

1. terence leslie england

terence leslie england New Member

+0
    Australia
    Word of Faith
    Celibate
    how can we open,
    if we are closed?
    how can we heal,
    if we judge?
    how can we know,
    if we dont listen?
    how can we follow,
    if we are leading?
    how can we have faith,
    if we plan?
    how can we love,
    if we have not grace?
    how can we do evil,
    if we are,
    I am?
    because,
    I am human.
    humans suck :)
    jc doesnt.

discuss...;)
    after chattin with the man from galilee...ego has no place in the spirit :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. JimR-OCDS

JimR-OCDS God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love

+2,243
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    You were doing well until you got to the humans suck.

Then your own ego came forth and forgot that humans
    are made in the image of God. :D

3. eleos1954

eleos1954 God is Love Supporter

+4,244
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    sin "sucks" :) sin effects the entire creation .... not just humans.

4. terence leslie england

+0
    Australia
    Word of Faith
    Celibate

5. terence leslie england

+0
    Australia
    Word of Faith
    Celibate
    not ego :) experience.
    of humanity.
    humans do suck.
    thus jc.

6. terence leslie england

+0
    Australia
    Word of Faith
    Celibate
    does a beautiful lyre bird sin?
    does a dolphin sin?

nup...just men n women...:)

our creatures are innocent, without greed, power, control, abuse, etc

they take only what they need.
    nothing more. for survival.
    humanity cd rid themselves of greed power control wealth materialism...all wants...not needs...eradicate their sin...as a society...if they only took what they need. the rest is greed. greed is a sin, the worst sin, to myself, because every sin follows greed...every abuse...follows greed...

7. JimR-OCDS

JimR-OCDS God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love

+2,243
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    You need to learn how chimpanzees live. They can be vicious to each other and especially other primates.

Even Fisher cats and Wolverines kill for no reason and leave dead carcasses to rot.

8. terence leslie england

+0
    Australia
    Word of Faith
    Celibate
    if an innocent child commits sin, without ever knowing it is sin...they are innocent, until they are taught it is sin.

an animal, is never cruel, they are setting boundaries, practicing/teaching hunting, eradication creatures on their turf, establishing dominance, with limited foid resources...survival.

if im on the streets, defend myself, they die. survival.

if someone tries to bash/rape your wife, you defend them, survival. not sin.

:)

america murders human beings for only greed, power, control, every single war.
    murders ppl, based on race.
    many if those murderers are christians.
    no diff.

ive lived streets. done what i needed.

jc still protects me, nurtures me.

big fella made each animal as is, to preserve the earth. an animal cannot sin,
    to me, respectfully, no comparative metaphor.
    i understand turf killings, sparring.

if humans acted more like animals, the world wd be better :(

there is always a survival need for animal actions.

there is only usually a reason of greed power controle revenge anger hate racism...when a homo sapien murders.