✟13,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to give a testimony of how I found Jesus in the summer of 1997, June 1997 to be specific. First of all, due to the atrocities or evil acts that I have witnessed from April 1975 to mid 1980, from twelve to seventeen years of age, I have denied all God’s existence or any of His manifestations as well as any religions. I became an atheist. Before I move on to how I found Jesus through numbers, I would like to tell you some of the details of the evil acts that I have had to witness or experience.

Both of my parents served in the military. When the communist faction took over Cambodia in 1975, one of the first things that they did was to execute all military officers. My father was one of them. They shipped all the officers to a remote location for mass execution. Fortunately, my father didn’t get killed. He came back home with a wounded arm. Three months later, they found him and executed him. This time, it was in my presence. That was the first evil act that I have witnessed. Then, they split my family apart. They sent me to work in the rice fields, sixteen hours a day seven days a week. I was almost starved to death. Due to the war in the country within many factions, including the Vietnamese army, I was pushed into a Thai refugee camp. Three months later, I landed in the United States, or the heaven on earth.

From September 1980 to present, I have been living in the United States. It was very hard at first, but I expected nothing from America. I accepted whatever America offered me which turned out to be more than I expected. When I first arrived in America, I had nothing. I mean really nothing; no money, no education and knew nothing about the English language. One decision that I made that changed the course of my life was to go to school and the determination to stay in school. I spent my first eight years in school while in America. In 1988, I received my degree in Electrical Engineering. My belief in education pulled me out of poverty. Then in the summer of 1997, I found God or rather God has found me.

In June 1997, on Friday to be specific, the operator of my company in Minnesota called me in to fix the computer software called the State Estimator. I arrived at work around 6 am. I struggled to fix the program for about two hours. This had never happened to me before. Then I heard the “Voice” that said “why don’t you pray on it!” I said no and I denied the “Voice”. Then the “Voice” became more clear and stronger. Out of desperation, I placed my hands on the monitors and said “Whoever you are, please help me.” When I opened my eyes, the program solved again and displayed a timestamp, “08:08:08”, as a completion time for analyzing the power system or the power grid. I was intrigued with the numbers and thought that these numbers most have a religious meaning, involving God. But how do I know which god? Was it Allah, Jesus, Buddha or Hindu’s gods? I could not confirm it. So, I moved on with other life pressing tasks.

Then, the numbers “888” appeared to me again during lunch time. And then again at around 1 pm. That got me thinking and I entered it in the internet searching engine. The result blew my mind away. It said that “888” is a number that belongs to Jesus as it is a summation through His name of the Greek alphabet. I broke down and cried. I stopped working for the rest of the day and searched and learned about Jesus as well as His Father. Before I went home, I placed my hands on the monitor, said the prayer, gave my life to Jesus and I became the follower of Jesus Christ ever since.

Peace Be With You

Adam

rhomphaeam

Robert Chisholm
Jul 13, 2021
England
Visit site
✟8,921.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

I would like to give a testimony of how I found Jesus in the summer of 1997, June 1997 to be specific. First of all, due to the atrocities or evil acts that I have witnessed from April 1975 to mid 1980, from twelve to seventeen years of age, I have denied all God’s existence or any of His manifestations as well as any religions. I became an atheist. Before I move on to how I found Jesus through numbers, I would like to tell you some of the details of the evil acts that I have had to witness or experience.

Both of my parents served in the military. When the communist faction took over Cambodia in 1975, one of the first things that they did was to execute all military officers. My father was one of them. They shipped all the officers to a remote location for mass execution. Fortunately, my father didn’t get killed. He came back home with a wounded arm. Three months later, they found him and executed him. This time, it was in my presence. That was the first evil act that I have witnessed. Then, they split my family apart. They sent me to work in the rice fields, sixteen hours a day seven days a week. I was almost starved to death. Due to the war in the country within many factions, including the Vietnamese army, I was pushed into a Thai refugee camp. Three months later, I landed in the United States, or the heaven on earth.

From September 1980 to present, I have been living in the United States. It was very hard at first, but I expected nothing from America. I accepted whatever America offered me which turned out to be more than I expected. When I first arrived in America, I had nothing. I mean really nothing; no money, no education and knew nothing about the English language. One decision that I made that changed the course of my life was to go to school and the determination to stay in school. I spent my first eight years in school while in America. In 1988, I received my degree in Electrical Engineering. My belief in education pulled me out of poverty. Then in the summer of 1997, I found God or rather God has found me.

In June 1997, on Friday to be specific, the operator of my company in Minnesota called me in to fix the computer software called the State Estimator. I arrived at work around 6 am. I struggled to fix the program for about two hours. This had never happened to me before. Then I heard the “Voice” that said “why don’t you pray on it!” I said no and I denied the “Voice”. Then the “Voice” became more clear and stronger. Out of desperation, I placed my hands on the monitors and said “Whoever you are, please help me.” When I opened my eyes, the program solved again and displayed a timestamp, “08:08:08”, as a completion time for analyzing the power system or the power grid. I was intrigued with the numbers and thought that these numbers most have a religious meaning, involving God. But how do I know which god? Was it Allah, Jesus, Buddha or Hindu’s gods? I could not confirm it. So, I moved on with other life pressing tasks.

Then, the numbers “888” appeared to me again during lunch time. And then again at around 1 pm. That got me thinking and I entered it in the internet searching engine. The result blew my mind away. It said that “888” is a number that belongs to Jesus as it is a summation through His name of the Greek alphabet. I broke down and cried. I stopped working for the rest of the day and searched and learned about Jesus as well as His Father. Before I went home, I placed my hands on the monitor, said the prayer, gave my life to Jesus and I became the follower of Jesus Christ ever since.

Peace Be With You

Adam

Was you aware that the term Year zero employed by the takeover of Cambodia in 1975 by the Khmer Rouge is numerically predicated on the 888 numerological precept of which you have given an alleged biblical equivalence?

Upvote 0

Adam888

Nov 12, 2019
Midwest
✟13,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Was you aware that the term Year zero employed by the takeover of Cambodia in 1975 by the Khmer Rouge is numerically predicated on the 888 numerological precept of which you have given an alleged biblical equivalence?

I did not realized that, Robert!
Please enlighten me further as I am very interested in what you described.
Thanks brother!

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Peace Be With You

Adam

When it comes to biblical numerics, Pastor Mike Hoggard has some of the best video sermons out there that I have found.

Bible Number 7 (Part 1):

Bible Number 7 (Part 2):

Bible Number 3:

Bible Number 8:

Granted, I do not get into Mike’s regular sermon videos because they are too far out there in left field for me, but his studies on biblical numerics is awesome. Hope you check him out. For me, Bible numbers is just a way of showing how God’s Word (the Bible) is divine and holy. That His word says what it means and we can trust it.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Chuck Missler also has some good stuff on Biblical Numerics, too.

Here is one my favorite videos by him on numerics (involving the original Greek):

Side Note:

I do not agree with Chuck’s view on certain doctrines like his view on Soteriology, etc. but I do agree with some of his videos.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Peace Be With You

Adam
Welcome! Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

Adam888

Nov 12, 2019
Midwest
✟13,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Chuck Missler also has some good stuff on Biblical Numerics, too.

Here is one my favorite videos by him on numerics (involving the original Greek):

Side Note:

I do not agree with Chuck’s view on certain doctrines like his view on Soteriology, etc. but I do agree with some of his videos.

thank you brother for the videos!
I’ll check it out. Numbers in Bible are very interesting to me. As an engineer, I love numbers.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
thank you brother for the videos!
I’ll check it out. Numbers in Bible are very interesting to me. As an engineer, I love numbers.

I am glad, brother. Each of us have our unique talents in Christ.

You may also appreciate the following.

It is a short genealogy of David in Genesis 38 in the original Hebrew all within 49 letter sequence intervals.

David002_zps157404b5.png

David003_zps5c988b29.png

Talk about God glorifying His own Word!!!

Sources Used:
Treasures - - Koinonia House
Textual Surprises: Treasures in the Family Trees - Chuck Missler - Koinonia House

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
full

Oh, and one more thing. One biblical numeric fact always blows me away.
Exodus chapter 33 is the chapter God shows His back to Moses. The spine of our back has 33 bones in it. That is just the tip of the iceberg on these kinds of things. Unfortunately, I believe we are living in the last days (as per 2 Timothy 3:1-9), and many just do not even believe their own Bible is holy (or divine) anymore. Bibles have survived fires when everything else has burned up around them. God’s Word is divine and biblical numerics proves that without a shadow of a doubt.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I'll be honest and say I believe Jesus's number to be 777, I do not know the significance behind 888. That is between you and God why what happened happened. Do I believe Jesus could use 888 to reach you? of course.

Upvote 0

Adam888

Nov 12, 2019
Midwest
✟13,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What about this!

Take 888 subtract 12 (the number of the disciples) and multiply by 888 again (the number of Jesus' Name again)...

...the result is 888777 (the number of Jesus' Name and the number of a child)

Wow!
Very interesting, Gottservant!
Thank you I learn something new everyday...
I learned that...
666 is the number of the Beast
777 is the number of God the Father
888 is the number of Jesus

Upvote 0

Adam888

Nov 12, 2019
Midwest
✟13,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll be honest and say I believe Jesus's number to be 777, I do not know the significance behind 888. That is between you and God why what happened happened. Do I believe Jesus could use 888 to reach you? of course.

I’ve learned that 777 is a number that is belonging to God the Father whereas the 888 is belonging to Jesus...thank you for your comments!

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I’ve learned that 777 is a number that is belonging to God the Father whereas the 888 is belonging to Jesus...thank you for your comments!
Where does the Bible say anything about 888?

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0