Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Today is Wednesday, which is one of the Ember Days, of the Michaelmas Embertide. (Ember Days) The Michaelmas Embertide marks the beginning of fall in the Traditional Catholic calendar, and so I figured I'd just ask here: How has your first day of fall been? And what do you think of fall?

My first day of fall was quite cold and a little wet, but it started to warm up by mid-day. The leaves were beginning to change, but for the most part remained green.

I'm okay with fall, but I prefer summer and winter as my favourite seasons. Although the smoke from the BC wildfires, kind of messed up last summer for me.

Reactions: Multifavs

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love Autumn. It is my favorite season. I wished it lasted longer. After that. Spring, Summer, then Winter. Today I have been cleaning out closets. I have not spent much time outside today.
Today is Wednesday, which is one of the Ember Days, of the Michaelmas Embertide. (Ember Days) The Michaelmas Embertide marks the beginning of fall in the Traditional Catholic calendar, and so I figured I'd just ask here: How has your first day of fall been? And what do you think of fall?

My first day of fall was quite cold and a little wet, but it started to warm up by mid-day. The leaves were beginning to change, but for the most part remained green.

I'm okay with fall, but I prefer summer and winter as my favourite seasons. Although the smoke from the BC wildfires, kind of messed up last summer for me.

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I love Autumn. It is my favorite season. I wished it lasted longer. After that. Spring, Summer, then Winter. Today I have been cleaning out closets. I have not spent much time outside today.
Have the leaves begin to change where live?

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I love the fall. I think it is my favorite season. I love winter too. I prefer colder weather. I cant wait to see the leaves change in Autumn and the Autumn sunsets.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I love autumn, along with winter-I prefer colder weather. Autumn weather is too short here, though. Usually September is still like summer and winter weather comes before November is over. The leaves usually don't change color much until October. But I'm still looking forward to it. :)

Upvote 0